School Of rock [merged]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JackGasSimpson
i went to a private screening yesterday of Jack Black's new movie "School Of Rock" this movie was an O.K. movie, i love Tenacious D and am probably the biggest fan, and i was disappointed a little with the movie, it was ok, but it got a little sappy kinda towards the end(Im not gonna ruin for u unless u want me to) its not gonna get any R rating, but probably a pg-13, it is set for release in early Oct. and in Dec is gonna be great, the Tenacious D movie... "Tenacious D and the Pick Of Destiny" they wrote a script for it, but it got leaked, so they wrote a new one and im pretty sure they are almost done, if not already, done filmimg, its about the band and how they became, The D. its directed by Lyam Linch who directed the band's Tribute video, its gonna ROCK MY F*CKING SOCKS OFF! o and the soundtrack will be the follow-up album to thier first self-titled album Tenacious D. this should be a great movie and i can not wait!

kevinclarkslova
I LOVE KEVIN CLARK!! Happy Dance I LOVE HIM SO MUCH HE MAKES THE MOVIE WITH OUT HIM THE MOVIE WOULD FALL APART I SWEAR ONE DAY I WILL MARRY KEVIN CLARK TAKE NOTE OF IT

Orlando Bloom03
Who the f*** is Kevin Clark?

Kes
Moving to movie discussion.
Moving--moved

Kes
Oh yes, there's a thread for Kevin in the celebs forum. Just use the search engine.Movie talk here ppl, no I love what is name!

Cinemaddiction
Freddie Jones, the drummer. Doesn't this actually belong in the "celebrity" section.

Heh, guess not. Kid's only done one movie anyway.

Kes
Like I said there's a thread for him there. I was hoping you "guys" keep it to the movie, if it doesnt I'll move it.

Punker69
Yeah I liked this movie.Being a big punk rock/ rock fan it worked for me.And the Special Features on the dvd where awesome.

VilleValo462
this is one of my favorite movies .. of all time rock

crickey77
love jack black in the movie-he is a riot-and have you guys seen the trailer for him in Envy? That movie looks hilarious-and jack plays a gizzilionairesmile

VilleValo462
laughing out loud
i havent seen that yet ..

Tired Hiker
School of Rock is a typical Richard Linkletter film . . . it's great! Linkletter did Dazed and Confused for those of you who don't know. School of Rock is defineatly one of my favorite movies, and it truly rocks and teaches about the rock n' roll greats.

Striel
I had high expectations for this movie and they were not met. I liked it, didn't love it.

FBfan777
Well Kevin Clark isn't the best actor, hot, but not a very good actor

Justin Etre
I am glad to have found this forum indeed. I went to see this film with a group of my friends and everyone aside from myself could do nothing but say nasty things, and criticize it to no end
Yet I found it hilarious! One of the funniest films of the year so far, in my opinion!

And you are certainly very luckt to have seen a private screeening of this

free4eveeer
about "school of rock" .. in about the middle of the movie when they were escaping from the school first time to go to the auditions of the battle of the band .. and the kid told them "it's clear" .. there was a song playing . i couldnt find it in the soundtrack but i really liked it .. please if anyone knows what that song is please tell me .. it's in the minute (0:51) in the movie (almost an hour) ..plz help me guyz

free4eveeer
why isnt anyone answering me ?????

gshkris7272
the drummer kid is cute in this movie.. he looks like Tom Felton (Draco, in harry potter)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.