What is everyone's plans for Thanksgiving?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jackie Malfoy
This acouse is for the people who love in the states.Anyway I am having Thanksgiving dinner with my dad and stepmom and twin sister and then
Later my mom is picking me up a nd taking me to her house for dessert.But before I go there I am watching football with my dad!
So what are your plans for Thanksgiving?JM Happy Dance It is coming up on Thursday! Happy Dance

shellie
We are going to eat dinner at my mother-in-laws house around lunch time . Then we go to my Father-in-laws house a few hours later for a 2nd Thanksgiving dinner .

After dinner at my father-in-laws house , we are going to my brother-laws house in Asheville NC . Thats about a 6 hour drive from where i live. We are going to be there untill Sunday .

My daughters are really looking forward to it . Allen , my brother-in-law ,
has a horse named Sam and 2 dogs....they are really excited to see the animals and of course there uncle as well wink

Jackie Malfoy
It sounds like alot of fun.I hope you have a good time!JM

Sun Ce
sitting on my pc!!!, the excitment eek!, new upgrades should be fun with the games, so yeah thats it stick out tongue, nah now really....

3rd december is a b-day party for a 21st and thats gonna rock i should think, then on christmas day gonna go to thi pub near my house that should be nice on a frosty sunny day big grin, and when we get back into the steamfilled kickten my mum is gonna serve the meal and eating time, then i'll get to work upgrading my pc then start with ut2004 and much more!!!!eek!, this shoudl be a good x-mas, only thing is i hope i don't feck the pc up while installing ram and a new hard drive erm, but looks good big grin

shellie
Thanks sweetie and i hope you have a nice day as well smile

ClaraG
we don't do thanks giving in scotland.
but for christmas i will be chillin' here with the oldies!

Jackie Malfoy
Thank you!Now Sun sounds like he or she is going to have a good Thanksgiving too!JM

Sun Ce
i hope happy i could really do with a good time for once erm, last christmas i spent it alone sad

shellie
Sun Ce is a guy...one of my friends here...the very first friend i might add....well anyways...he's a sweetie happy

Sun Ce
hug u too michy happy

shellie
hug

happy

Jackie Malfoy
Well inleast I know now that he is a boy!I argee he is a sweetie!lol!jm

Sun Ce
am i laughing out loud

darkcrown
...I have no plans for Thanksgiving. They don't celebrate it in Japan. sad

Silver Stardust
We're going to be going to my aunt's house for Thanksgiving for dinner and everything...and afterwards everyone's going to watch the football game, while I probably hijack her laptop happy Like I do every year!

darkcrown
laughing out loud

Jackie Malfoy
Sounds like a good plan Silver!JM

Jedi Priestess
I am making turkey, dressing, mashed potatoes & gravy, green bean casserole, salad, roll and pumpkin pie for 26 members of my family. eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.