R there any boys on this site?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

curly_dudes_rok
hi, im new. does anyone know if there's any boys on dis forum. please tell me if there is! please write back to me and tell me about yourself coz i wanna talk 2 someone. if u dont know what 2 write 2 me just tell me a bit about yourself and wot music u like!

Nazgulinthedark
no, there are no males registered on this site. this is a females only forum. no expression

mc pee pants
i'm a dood. you can see my picture on my sig. vvv

aren't i orgasmic droolio

Vampy
Nope. We're an orthodox British organisation. We don't allow males on our territory.

Welcome smile You can get your uniform from Mother Superior, down the hall smile

§pearhead
"boy"? what's that?

yerssot
boys? what are those? *brushes hair and fixes make-up* no expression

fruits
let me check. yup im a boy.

angelsflame265
*gasp* boy!

Julie
yes...to answer your question honestly...can't ya tell:-0

OB1-adobe
I'm right here baby, Talk to me.

R0B
No we're all a bunch of girls so unless your a lesbian or just like to hang out with other girls then I suggest you leave. Look at my girly username

Aqua
the only guys around r nazguls...with there sexy horses and also Raz of course wink

Aqua
u admit it! eek!

Korri
GiRls OnLy! tongue

nick1811
"boys", isnt that a swear word

martin mccredie
how r u . isee you were looking 2 c if there were any boyz out here, so here i am , im all yours,my name is martin ,i like all sorts of music mostly hip hop i like football sorry(soccer) as im from Britain we call it football.were in britain ? scotland and im a huge wu tang fan so get back 2 me for some indepth conversation.lol M.

Thael
If only that was you! droolio

Corran
Welcome to humanity's greatest product of insanity - The KMC forums.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.