:|

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hh?
http://www.regionofdoomforum.com/Images/ForkExtensions.jpg

mc pee pants
that i SO safe. i hope that is biohazardous.

this makes a great caption pic... lemme think.

dave123
cool

§pearhead
hey! I was overseeing that operation! mad

not really, but I'd do something like that

hh?
*bump*

Jackie Malfoy
Uh cool I guess!JM

angelsflame265
One of the guys: Hey guys lets see how many of these we can get piled up!

The Tired Hiker
Damn, I wish I would have thought about lifting a forklift with a forklift several months ago when I worked in the Building Materials section of Ace Hardware, McKinleyville, CA. erm Would have saved me a lot of headaches.

BakaXero
um.... i actually know where that is.....
and that picture has been used to demanstrate things that shouldnt be done at the work place in work safety courses...

The Tired Hiker
Yeah, the guy with the tan shirt really shouldn't be standing there, that's a bit dangerous.

BakaXero
lol i agree

theres also another one the show with a guy on a metal ladder, the ladder in the middle of a swimming pool and his using an electric drill...
WOW i wanna try that!!!

The Tired Hiker
laughing out loud
That would be so fun to be on the team that makes those safety videos. I'd totally re-create the most f*cked up situations just to get the point across to the viewer.

I had to watch a video on 'live truck safety' when I got my news job. It basically showed a guy raise the microwave truck mast into some power lines, and he exploded. erm

BakaXero
yay baby go boom boom!!!blowup

nitro-swicked
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.