xmen vs dragon ball z

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mr.smiley
Me and my little annoying brother have argued this for nearly six months.
Me and my friends have argued that the x men would win,while him and his friends say dbz would win.

don't get me wrong,I do like dbz and the characters are powerful but that's all they are.
the telepaths alone could defeat them cause the dbz fighters are too stupid to fight with intelligence.
Plus goku would die and force all his friends to fight while he takes it easy.oh well

crazyspinz
well, seeing as anyone of the dbz guys could destroy a planet in a second they win. but dbz still sucks

Arsenal
I agree. Almost each one of the DBZ Warriors could destroy planets with one blast.

mr.smiley
Yes you could say that but the bottom line is that would be their last stand against the x men and it's not like the x men haven't faced greater threats.Plus not all the dbz guys can deystroy planet.

Piccolo is out damn near every fight first.
krillen is obsolete.
tien and yumcha are of no importance.
The only ones worth a damn are goku and vegeta and brolly.

The dbz fighters would have the upper hand at first but once the x men formed a plan that would be it.
Dbz fighters realy never plan

Arsenal
Piccolo can definately destroy a Planet. He destroyed the moon before. And Gohan can destroy planets as well. If them and the X-Men fought for keeps, all of the DBZ Warriors would just fly up and destroy the planet.

mr.smiley
And while some of the dbz characters could deystroy planets lets not foget the phoenix deystroying a star system in no time at all

Arsenal
Touche

mr.smiley
All of piccolos powers don't matter in any fight he's been in.
He always appears to get his ass kicked after giving a ten minute speech in telling why a threat needs to leave the planet.

Arsenal
lol. But when he's beaten, it's by someone really powerful.

crazyspinz
idiot. one of the dbz members, anyof them could cill all of the Xmen. one shot each and they would all die. they only go down against guys who would destroy the planet in a sneeze, the xmen have never faced anythinhg even close to anyone in dbz.

mr.smiley
ha ha.You make me laugh.
First of all what makes dbzs opponents so tough is that the z fighters are too stupid to plan for a fight.
second of all Bishop would absorb one of their blast and launch it back

Arsenal
Does Bishop have a limit to how much energy he can absorb? And even if he doesn't, they can dodge it and use physical attacks instead.

mr.smiley
The x men would neutralize them before they knew it.
When it comes down to it the abilities of the dbz fighters are painfully boring.

They all have super strength
speed
and energy blast.A few of them have hair that turns piss yellow and one guy is green who can regrow limbs but this power is pretty much useless

Arsenal
Yes...useless. Hmm.

baddspellahl4
this is the stupidest thread ever

juggernaut74
I agree. Why insult the x-men or any comic characters by having them face goku or other gay dragon ball characters. Its insulting.

mr.smiley
Even if it came down to phsicalattacksthe telepaths would obliterate the z fighters.Hell,with physical attacks they couldn't even touch kitty pride.
And speed wouldn't be a factor.
In the official handbook of the marvel universe wolverine 2004
It claims that ogun has a speed of 7.
7 speed is: warp speed:transcending light speed.
If wolverine alone could do this i would hate to see what the other x men could pull out of their sleeve

mr.smiley
I agree,this thread is stupid.But it's to make a point to my little brother that dragon ball will never be on par with the x men

baddspellahl4
yeah right dbz would fuc*in obliterate x-men

mr.smiley
haaaa!!!!
The only thing i ever see dbz do is work their asses off because goku,
who is suppose to some badass is always the first out.
He gets killed or gets a heart dieases yadda yadda yadda.
Then he trains for a little longer and the process repeats itself

How dumb

I show sympathy for your stupidity

supremthor
do you think the dbz haracters can f%ck with dark phoniex i dont thinl so seeing how she can absorb all thier energy attaks. pluse
pr.X can stop them all with his mind if he wanted to.

Arsenal
Yes. Even though they Goku could teleport and throw a blast before he has a chance to do anything with his mind.

mr.smiley
right on!!!
The powers of the z fighters are laughable to that of the phoenix

baddspellahl4
he is a ****ing master stratesigst and ****ing martial artist and not very many ****ing x-men can brethe in friggin space. and were not talking about that little wussy ass b*tch phoenix. dragonball ****in' wins end of disscussion.

mr.smiley
in ultimate x men not even quicksilver moved fast enough to stop xavier.magneto told em he would be dead before he knew it.

Arsenal
F*** that. Goku can teleport man...teleport.

mr.smiley
first of all wolverine know praticaly every martial art on the planet.And the x men have created shields to fly into space.master stratagiest?
goku can't even drive a car.In the cartoon he got his foot glued to a ship and was afraid of dying cause they were heading for the sun!!!

Arsenal
Goku always acts stupid but that's for comic relief, realistically he's nearly indestructible, especially when he gets going.

supremthor
but you can't sneak up on a Telepath

Arsenal
What if they hid their entire power level?

mr.smiley
Nightcrawler teleports!
And he's only one!!
I could name off x characters all night who could teleport.
The vanisher
viper had a teleporting ring
etc.

Arsenal
Who gives a shit? Goku would sense his power level and teleport after him, that is if he felt like having a fight instead of just ending it quickly by DESTROYING THE EARTH

mr.smiley
first of all telepaths read thoughts.
xavier would know they were lowering their levels
and emme frost alone can read the minds of characters without brains!
xorn has a black hole in place of his brain but emma frost was still able too

supremthor
but x-men dont have power levls

Arsenal
Of course they do. Power level is just another word that can be used for words such as life energy, chi, etc.

Havoc470
*cough*................................................

..............i hate dbz so i say xmen, down with movement lines serving as a "fast-paced fight scene"

baddspellahl4
wait a second. everyone does realise that there are over 2 million different x-men total right.

mr.smiley
true.
And dbz might sense something but not power levels as they know them.
And no matter space or not a telepath could still elimanate him.
deystroy earth?
please!
in new x men 154 phoenix is holding the whole universe in the palm of her hand.

Arsenal
And...? Goku could take down all or nearly all of them by himself.

Arsenal
Wow. That's cool. Well, The DBZ Warriors (or one for that matter) would take down the X-Men then they would all team up against her.

mr.smiley
if you add franklin richards,he alone could defeat goku.
The power to reconstruct reality is way too much for goku to handle

supremthor
even ice man can kill any dbz sharacter he wanted. the reason i was reading uncanny x-men were ice man got his whole body blown up and his head was lift so he absorbed all the water from some crazy b!tch creating a new body for himself and killing her. what i m saying is ice man can absorb all the water in the z fighter killing them or very very very very weak

Arsenal
Well I don't know anything about him so maybe.

mr.smiley
and when they fought the chinese immortals a bunch of them fused together and created a big dude.Ice man just grew as big as that dude and kicked his ass

mr.smiley
magneto would have killed the androids!!!

Arsenal
How do you know? They could take him out before he could manipulate them, either by blast or super speed.

Havoc470
yeah he can do that, he's done it before, his mutant gene has progressed and he was shown getting shattered to pieces in xmen-forever

anyway, i cant have a say in this, im all for xmen and hate the ultimate-sh!t out of dbz heheh

mcdonald sundea's are friggin amazing, especially with caramel O_O

Arsenal
LOL. That was random. Almost as random as the monkey who just burrowed into my butthole O_o.

mr.smiley
yeah we could argue this all damn night but the bottom line is no one is gonna change my mind

Arsenal
Ok, how about this. You tell all the ways the X-Men can beat the DBZ Warriors and I will try to change your mind.

supremthor
Arsenal when you gonna finish the story you did on Bar Room Brawl

Arsenal
I'll try to continue it either tonight or tomorrow

Havoc470
heres one (fun version), the z kids barge into the x-mansion and goku scream "kame-hame..." and pheonix shuts all their minds down and make them think they're anal-dwelling butt-monkeys (as arsenal has mentioned earlier) and try to see how much z kids they could fit in apocalypses ass

another way, the z kids think up attacking the xmen, and all drop dead, the camera cuts to the x-mansion where pheonix is sitting down and smiling

another way, they come over, pheonix gets knocked out first somehow, they shatter iceman, a furious xavier is wearing cerebro and explodes their brains

another way, iceman is sitting outside alone, he sees them, goes ice and then gets shattered, no one else is at the mansion, when suddenly the z kids start dropping like flies, whats happening? iceman sucked all the moisture out of their bodies and re-created himself

yeah my mcdonalds sundea remark was random, but shoehorns are amazing simple inventions

mr.smiley
ha!
me and my brother have argued this half a year damn near every day.
he's gone through dragon ball,z,gt,and the mysterious af saga.
The only thing he makes me is more determined to prove my point.

mr.smiley
all the ways would take a very long time and a even longer time to explain.
magneto ripping the iron out of their bodies,franklin richards manipulating reality.
the telepaths
forge using his powers (creating any machine he can imagine)
the phoeinx totaly obliterating them
ice man absorbing the moisture
beast creating a machine that sucks out their powers
xorn creating a black hole on their home planet

thats just a few brief ones without a proper explanation!!!
I could go through every possible way but it would take a very long time and with soo many x books coming out every month it would be damn near impossible.

Nataku8188
Look, jackass, this isn't a fight. This is Goku and every member of the Z-homos saying, "We shouldn't fight, they are good guys" Then Vegeta gets pissed cause Wolverine says something, and he punches wolverine into space, the X-men flip and attack Vegeta, while Goku holds everyone back and Vegeta man-handles the entire team.

But they have telepaths!

No. Jean never goes inside people's minds if she doesn't have to, not only that, but Vegeta has foughten off mind control before (Babidi) and he'd simply do it again. The power it would require for the feats these Z-homos perform makes SS look like a little *****, even if he is 10000x cooler. (This coming from a guy who hates Silver surfer)

The X-men won't be able to see what's going on, I mean, in the Saiyan saga they were moving so fast that people could barely see them, by the time everything is said and done, its not even a fight.

Just for the record, this thread creator has no idea what the hell he's babbling about. I think this thread is retarded, but I had to post to just let you all know my oppinion.

supremthor
well the human eye aint all that quick when u think about

Cosmo Kramer
DragonBall Z sucks!

jinzin
I love DBZ but it's an entirely different world than that of the x-men it really doesn't do either story justice to compare the two. In the dbz universe would mutant powers be exagratted? in the marvel universe would dbz powers be dumbed down?
anyways, as much as I love the X-men I don't see them winning this fight. Hell goku could just teleport everyone to a different planet as he leaves a bomb about to explode on earth. end of fight. Xavior could stop them all but if it were that simple he would just do that to every villain the x-men ever face. He'd probably contemplate whether or not he would use his powers, and has he's doing that....boom the world's gone(speaking of which does goku even have a mind to mess with?)
The Z fighters have this fight, I love the X-men more that dbz and I still can't believe that anyone thinks this is even worth an argument dbz wins its that simple.

Havoc470
im just here eating crap, but dbz is the barney of anime lol, go watch good things like cowboy bebop, samurai champloo, naruto, samurai 7, otogizoushi, bleach even (i dont like bleach, but its better than dragonballz) or stay there watching incredibly cut-up dbz with movement lines for fight scenes , hell even vampire hunter d and hellsing would be a plus

goku died of cancer.......im pretty sure the xmen could kill him, oh but wait, dragon ball z doesnt kill people perminantly........stupidity

Arsenal
I know there are way better anime shows (I own the trigun and hellsing box sets) but that doesn't mean they are weaklings.

Havoc470
nah, im not saying they're weaklings, its just that the characters find ways around everything, i mean one of them dies....big deal just bring them back, that takes all the excitement out of enjoying the show

i prefer seeing a show that when the character's dead.......they're dead

but yeah i still think pheonix and iceman alone win this one, i dont even know why im on this topic

asana
gotrunks will wipe the whole x-man existence

mr.smiley
pointless?
retarted?
dbz is too fast?
did you not see my post about marvel universe annual2004?
wolverine alone defeated ogun
but if you realy want to know why go back to page two i belive
everyone who has said dbz would win all give the same explanations
while us x fans give a lot of different explanations
i mean if your gonna argue at least give us x fans a challenge

and another thing
saying prof x would question to do anything does not mean emma frost will hesitate
hell cassandra nove (xaviers evil twin sister)
took out gladiator like nothing!

asana
please tell who could beat prefect cell on x-men

asana
and he was beaten by gohan

YourBiggestFan
X-men stand no chance, Vegeta couldnt be control by the most powerful wizard(sorcerer) in the DBZ universe, so thats out of the question. Vegata alone could destroy all the X-men, just drop it, DBZ and Marvel or even DC, DONT MIX, Marvel vs DC sure, CLOSE enough, but DBZ is just out of whack cant really compare b/c they are meant for pretty much limitless power.

ayjay
i like dbz and x-men....and before i read this thread...i woulda said dbz all da way...but yes....x-fanz have good points....i think it comes down to whpever decides to or ends up making da brave move of destroying every one...cos goku and phoenix both have da power to destroy everyone...just a matter of who decides to do it first i rekon....

Magee
X-fans dont have good points.What xavior shuts down there minds, pheonix blows them up lol, sum good points there.

Im an x fan and i used to be a huge dbz fan and the xmen just dont stand a chance.

Mr.Smiley you r a retard. Where the hell did u ever see wolverine move a light speed?
Franklin Richards is a 6 yr old boy who cant control his powers, hes not even in the xmen!
lol, i doubt he could create anything powerful enough to hurt let alone destroy Goku or anyone in dbz.
The Pheonix is probably the only one who could do anyhing to hurt these guys but with Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Goten, Trunks,Piccolo and i see u wish to add Brolly. The Pheonix is out matched.
LOL! laughing im not gonna even respond to that.
Yes, that is gladiator, also nothing compared to the likes of Goku.

I am not a dbz fan anymore but i know enough to know the xmen are far out matched, far far out matched.

Arsenal
Thank you Magee!

Havoc470
i think dbz has nothin, emma frost using illusionary techniques would confuse the z kids for years, not to mention pheonix and xavier, because whether you like it or not they have telepathic powers and z kids obviously have a brain (not much intel...but nonetheless a brain)

throw juggernaut into the fray (yes, he's an xman) and this is basically a sh!tstorm of bad luck for dbz

lol, this is some fun stuff

Magee
Juggernaut? lol his strength is minute compared to all the main dbz heroes, theres not much he could do. I do agree though Pheonix could do sum damage, however im not sure about xaviar wink

Havoc470
ugh, xavier can shut down minds from different states with cerebro, in other words he could do it to the z kids, and emma frost has used illusionary techniques and controlled other enemies before

juggernaut is invulnerable, with super-strength and an inertia-cancelling forcefield......thats more than what can be said about brolly which piccolo, trunks, and vegeta had a problem with

asana
i cant believe u even tryin to argue this
how in the hell can the x-men beat dbz characters
snk characters kill will them
street fighter character will beat them though i think akuma could beat some dbz character himself also evil ryu
how will xavier control the mind of CELL he,s a andriod not a mutant or human
andriod 17 and 18 could wipe half of the x-man
frieza dats a different story completely
also how will xavier control the mind of majin buu and also freza
beside xavier with is mind control abilities
who in the hell on x-man can beat majin buu he will crush juggernaut shit he will just absorb juggernaut, who in x-man has the spirit bomb amount of power to destroy majin buu
theres no need to even talk about goku ss4,vegeta ss4 plus when the combine to gogeta ss4,trunks and goten combine to their ss3 stage
i dont even think that will be nessesary even
these are only a few characters i have listed

Magee
ok i think if this is goingto be argued any longer teams have to be made. If this is everyone who has ever lived at the x mansion vs everyone whos ever made an appearance in dbz, im not even gonna continue.
I could just as easily say Goku would sense him and teleport to xaviar then blast him. But ok Xaviar might shut down a few minds before that happens.
Juggernaut is invulnerable in the marvel universe, his super strength consist of being able to lift over 100 tons. Normal Goku could move at lightning speed with 40 tons on each limb. He said going super sayain would be to easy. Think about that kind of strength against juggernaut, hes nothing.

Havoc470
INVULNERABILITY would mean it would not hurt, do you understand what i mean?

since when the hell can goku teleport, because it didnt look like he can when he had to take a long spaceship flight to namek

so this is basically anyone who was ever in the xmen teams against the entire dbz cast? i think that alone proves xmen are far more superior since people have to bring up dead enemies and fighting games like snk and street fighter to prove against my point

....heheh

Nataku8188
Halfway through DBZ goku learns 'instant' transmission. I.e. Teleportation.

Every member of the Z force is faster then quicksilver, the psychics will be dead before they can sense what's coming. Not only that, Juggernaut may not get killed, but they can laucn him far enough away so he'll take years to get back. If all the Z members blitz, itll just be the X-men looking around in confusion as their partners explode. They can't even SEE the Z members, nevermind hit them.

crazyspinz
agreed. mr smiley is an idoit.

Havoc470
i think thats real bold to say, as to think of attacking the xmen would be a THOUGHT, you know that deals with your brain, which would deal with telepaths as strong as xavier (with cerebro) or pheonix the UNIVERSAL entity

maggot simply sucking the energy out of goku while the rest of the xmen deal with the other z morons

i've had my fun on this topic, im out

agreed. ignorance IS bliss

Nataku8188
Considering your ignorance, im not suprised.

Gregory
And that's not just idle speculation.

"They're gone! They--"
"They're moving at super speed, idiot. Feel; their chi."

This happens during the Saiyan Saga, when all of the Z-warriors were pitifully week compared to their later versions, and they were already to fast to see. Hard for the telepaths to "shut down" their enemies minds when the Z-Warriors could take them out before they even realized that they were in danger, wouldn't it?

crazyspinz
all of the zmembers can move faster, WAY faster than light. in the first or second episode raddits moved faster than light, and he is useless compared to the rest of the guys, like realy realy realy useless.

but dbz is still gay

Havoc470
thanks for bringing me back to the topic, dont bother judging me if you havent even read my earlier posts, i was joking through all of it -_-bringing me back to my earlier post, ignorance IS bliss

anyway, as crazyspinz mentioned dbz is crap

REKLIS
Dbz isn't gay, the people who do the voices and translations make it look really gay. You gotta watch dbz unedited in japanese with subtitles, its really really good then. I also recommend watching the dbz movies because they are action packed. Movie #8 is my favorite it has some of the best action in it. Goku, vegeta, gohan, adult trunks and piccolo take on Brolly - the 'real' legendary super sayain jin.

supremthor
No they cant. light moves at 186,000 m/s and dont be to quick to say raddizcould cuss piccole said so. the reason is if that true how come goku was unable to move that fast when nabba was killing his friends becauseby the time goku got to earth a few of the z-fighters were stil alive and that being the case he could have saved there lives in nothing short of a heart beat. but by the time he got there the only people alve were krillin and gohan. also go doesnt telerport he moves at sper speed like vegita said goku even said the transmetion allowed hm to move at 200,000 m/s when he came to earth after the freeza saga.

supremthor
so in short the z fighter probably move at the speed of lightening with is 93,000 m/s

Havoc470
the first ones i ever saw were the japanese unedited versions, they sucked imo, the edited american versions just gave crap a whole new meaning

supremthor
the greatest weakness of the z fighters s the take for evry powering up only to lose that power up in a few min

supremthor
Silversurferis,flash,morg ,and etc are fasterthen goku

Nataku8188
No they aren't. You're a moron. Goku can move anywhere instantly, via instant transmission.

supremthor
yes goku even said the instant transmission made him move at 200,000 m/s I didnt say it goku did

jinzin
who the hell is nabba? do you mean Nappa? lol. Um yeah Goku can cross entire galaxies in a few moments using his instant transmission (ENTIRE GALAXIES) so he can movie faster than light, and why are you refering to such an early dbz saga? They are 800x faster and stronger by the end of the series anyway. I'm a huge fan and follower of both comics and dbz and comparing dbz to 70% of the rest of the regular comic world is like comparing Goldberg to mini me....after he's been kicked in the nuts.......it just isn't right.

jinzin
lol you crack me up Nataku. The x-men looking around in confusion while their teammates explode, I don't know why but that just sounds funny.

Gregory
Because the writing od DBZ is crap. The sooner you can wrap your mind around that, the better. You know how when Piccolo grabs Nappa's tail, he moves so fast that he seems to dematerialize and rematerialize behind Nappa? And you know how Goku, who was vastly faster and stronger than Piccolo by that point, never moved that fast when he was rushing to save his friends? Yeh.

28Dave37
Ok dbz wins but they still suck.

Superheroes and dbz characters just cant be compared...so stop comparing them!

Havoc470
good point, imo what people see as "instant transmission" is just really lazy animation (like when they use simple lines as punches.....-_-)

dave pretty much hit it on the spot though, will people ever stop mixing anime and comics and just leave them at least remotely close to their own genre's

supremthor
thats true one min they're said to be able to move faster then lght the next they cant move that fast to save a life.

crazyspinz
YES FINALY

Bardock42

George74
Goku at SSJ 4 could probably take all of them on his own and if not, with the help of Vegeta of Gohan.

mr.smiley
i could say the same of the dbz guys.
If theyre soooo awesome why don't their powers do shit in a battle.
Another thing,Babadi was a wizard/sorcerer
No where near the same as xavier.
the biggest flaw with z warriors is team work and intel.
on that alone x men get a real big plus.
plus if wolverine could take out an opponent who could transend light speed i would bet other x men could too.
And gladiotor would give goku all he wanted.
The only thing that can harm gladiator is strong amounts of radiation.
I'm not sure if my brother was right about this so don't take it to absolute heart but he told me in one episode they claim a nuclear blast could kill goku.
In ultimate x men hawk eyes nuclear arrow couldn't even kill collusus.
In the x mens world the z fighters blast might not even be as strong.
Plus their was one x book (actualy a novel)
were the x men landed on a foreighn planet were there powers increased by 1oox

YourBiggestFan
earth is earth, same powers. like dave said, stop comparing anime with the comic book heroes. if you are gunna compare TV ANIME, compare them with the TV Superheroes, oh wait, this way even Krillin could beat the crap out of Superman eh? Oh and Goku cant die to a nuke.

supremthor
do you read what you even write down. In the marvel earth and Dc earth thers different effect on the heros.like scarletwitch when she was in DC earth she got crazy powerful so powerful that her will and soul was being consoumed by that extrapower from DC earth. like how flash didnt have the speed force in marvel earth so for all you no the Z fighters may or may not have any power in the marvel unverse. HOW THE F+CK IS KRILLIN ae to defeat superman wen he get knocked with one punch.superman can take goku reason goku is stupid takes for ever to power up and is not as strong or as durable as superman.goku can only take a nuke if his powered up but even if the raditionis gonna kill him

Magee
This isnt the Goku vs Superman thread roll eyes (sarcastic)
And i agree that anime and comics should never be mixed. But im gonna argue with Mr.Smiley coz hes so stupid.
Yea blowing up planets isnt shit.
You know this how? Have u compared wat each of them have done? One created an uber powerful pink being the other inherited a school, has a team of mutants and is in a wheel chair...
What?
Dont think so
It was a small localized nuclear arrow, no radiation only a small explosion.... Nothing like a real nuke.
In dbz earth the xmen might not have any powers roll eyes (sarcastic)

Again anime and comics should never be mixed in any situation. And dbz is a rather crappy show. Although i am led to beleive the manga comics r much better.

Paola
is it me or every battle with Goku in it ends with you people fighting about it? What the f**k?

YourBiggestFan
I actually remember this, from JLA vs Avengers i think?, like magee said, sh!t in the DBZ earth the x-men might not even have their powers there, hows that? so just leave it as it is = Earth everyone has their same powers, not like that crossover that like the Flash= lost his super speed. thats retarded.

YourBiggestFan
sorry for the double post.. but also remember, DBZ fighters ( well Goku and Vegeta) can fight in +400x the gravity of earth without a problem, I dont think any heroes from the X-men can even move at +50 gravity! maybe Rogue, but not at 400, as previously said, if you are gunna compare, compare on EVEN ODDS, same powers as their own universe, that being said, lets stop comparing Anime vs Comics! =D

Magee
Yea this thread should be closed now wink

Gregory
It's not you.

Paola
anything you guys want!

closing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.