revenge of the sith's eu character

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grievous_90210
we all know there is going to be a eu character and go here and u will see who it is..

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/topnews.php?id=7296

Jedi Priestess
I was thinking we had a thread about this? Anyone?

bilbofett
I saw that. But I haven't been able to find the post where Pabs said Vos was not the EU character. I dont know much about EU, so any info on this guy or a link to Pabs denial would be appreciated!!!

Jedi Priestess
for the answer check here

http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=17548413&start=17568974&search=EU+character

bilbofett
Couldn't just give me the answer, huh? Gotta make me do all the work myself....

Jedi Priestess
eh I knew you had AB SO LUTE LY nothing else to do stick out tongue

Darth Subjekt
i hate to say it but who the hell is aurra sing? sad sorry ladies...

NoFate007
Aurra Sing is shown for a split second during the pod race for God knows what reason, but apparently she gets a lot of publicity despite her rather boring and pointless character.

bilbofett
No problem Subjekt... it's actually rather refreshing for a fanboy to be asking one of us gals about SW!!! She's a Bounty Hunter, you saw her TPM at the Podrace in Jabba's seats.

Here: http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/aurrasing/index.html

Darth Subjekt
ok right when i saw her i reconized her, but i didnt know she was a bounty hunter...i thought she was a jedi.

§pearhead
oh, she was the white bald-ish chick, I remember her...

...what's she do? Anything? Kinda a boring character.

Darth Subjekt
oh ok...nevermind...i see where it says "former jedi"....i wonder why i thought that though. I cant remember where else i saw her.

oh well. hey bilbo...can you walk me through, or do you want me to ask JP? and i also have a couple other questions....ya know what, if you can just pm me. confused

Cheesiness
Revenge of the Sith is going to have a European Union Character? who is it? Jacques Chirac?

*Cue Imperial Theme*

BAILY
Oh my god...... You Cant Be This Stupid. It is impossible for someone to be that dumb and not put it on. Get a life
wacko

Cheesiness
Do you have something stuck up your arse? is it your two malfunctioning brain cells? please, do tell. 2guns

BAILY
I choose not to waste anymore of my time on you Cheesiness, have a nice life. I am getting back to mine.

Can't wait to buy the Movie Poster that you posted in the other thread. It will make a welcoming addition to my room. yes yes

Cheesiness
I'm going to print off the poster and and take it to the bathroom.

Need some good TP.

BAILY
You do that Cheesiness. Have fun bud.

bilbofett
Man, you boys get right mean dont ya?

BTW, loved the European Union comment...too funny!!!!!

Naredhel
It's Quinlan Vos or however you spell it lol

NoFate007
Whoever it is, they won't serve a purpose to the plot or else the "might get cut out completely" thing wouldn't exist, so they're probably a person that, at the most, has one line before they die or something. If I had my choice, it would be Visivious Drakarn or Thrawn or something, nothing ridiculous like Xio Jade or God know's what, I don't read EU.

Mist
they had damn well better put quinlan in it or ill go all 'anakin storming the jedi temple' in george lucas's home! is quinlan not THE coolest guy around? if hes in it, have they mentioned who will play him?

Mist
"If Pablo had to venture a guess, he'd say that the EU Character will not be the only EU thing (ship/place, etc) that we will see in Ep3. -PH"

is greivous the EU character? is so, his ship could be the other EU thing they're talking about.

NoFate007
Grievous isn't the EU character, cause its been said that the EU character may be cut entirely from the film, and they don't have a huge role.

Mist
ah yes....stupid me.

Milosz006
Isn't Pabs also the one that said there was no suprize at the end of the film?

NoFate007
Well I've yet to hear of this surprise or anything logical for it to be, have you?

jango fatt
Maybe

musashi_sw
i don' know much better

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.