Damn you Viacom!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tptmanno1
Man, After a long day of school, I was looking forward to coming home and Watching Comedy Central on Dish Network.
But what do I find?? Viacom has upped their prices so now COmedy Central, MTV, MTV2 and NIckelodean are all CANCELED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my god! They Killed Comedy Central!!! YOu B*stards!!!!!!!!!!!!

§pearhead
glare and they upped big red gum and the like up to 30 cents now. wtf? whats wrong with a damn quarter? mad

Linkalicious
Hahahahaha....paying for time warner cable finally pays off!!!

tptmanno1
Im just saying Now I cant watch Comedy central and im pissed!!!!

§pearhead
thumb up and we're saying, ok! big grin

Scythe
Welcome to my world. I hardly watch t.v., really I do, I'm always playing guitar, and doing gigs and such, so then I heard some nice people talking about the Chappelle Show. Now, when someone laughs that hard just talking about something on t.v., it goes to show you that maybe it is that funny. So when Scythe went home, put away his guitar, and turned on the television, it was on. I was overcome with joy. I looked up, and said:

Scythe: Thank you god, this show is hilarious, please don't take my cable away now.

God: Hehehehehe. (points finger)

LIGHTNING IS HEARD

Scythe: Hey what happened? NOOOOOOOOO, damn it, NOOOOOOOOO.

JKozzy
HAHA! I saw that announcement on a local station that they were getting rid of those channels and I just started laughing, because I hate dish networks and all of that bunch... I've got Comcast Digital Cable and you can't get better than that. At all. And hey look! I HAVE COMEDY CENTRAL, MTV, AND NICK AND YOU DON'T! laughing

I know, wtf. I'd almost rather pay 50 cents, because it's even erm
You know something's wrong when 25 cent gum goes up in price.

tptmanno1
yea well cable in Cali is Hella expensive!

Dogbert

§pearhead
laughing out loud that'll stem my gum addiction for a while

JKozzy
Satellite is more expensive out here, that is if you want good channels messed

Dogbert
I got DirecTV, I guess this dosn't effect me because I still have all my channels smile

tptmanno1
It might soon....

Dogbert
miffed Well, then I will express my anger with you because Comedy Central is one of my favorite channels, along with the MTV's

steely balls
that sucks i have been seeing words scrolling at the bottom of these channels, mentioning it. even thogh half the people who have direct t.v. can't see it.

Scythe
Damn them, this punk rocker is going to start another L.A. riot.

*Strife goes outside, and begins shaking a car*

Old lady in car: Stop that sonny!

Strife: I'm sorry.

Kaleanae
I have cable, so I'm happy... I love Jon Stewart eek!

Dregh
I've got everything you mentioned PLUS Playboy and other programs PLUS all HBO thingies...and more

Scythe
Soon enough, we'll be reduced to watch Sesame Street and Teletubbie.

kalantiaw
they would loose so much money just for dropping 4 or 5 channels...

Scythe
I doubt Viacom cares though. I'm gonna go start that riot now.

steely balls
Cable is gonna get some good business now, i think they are really happy about the decision

JKozzy
I love cable, there was never anything wrong with it big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.