SPeaking of mistakes....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

poncho73
Dont want to get too knit-picky here, but the little things are what draw my attention. The main thing that i caught in X2 was when Jason has control of Xavier in Cerebro 2 and has him "killing" the mutants, doesn't it make sense that Jason Stryker would have his control broken because he too is a mutant?

Want to hear what others have to say on this one.

Xanatos
Perhaps he's safe in that room.

Sage Tessa
That must be it, Xavier's not affected, and when Storm and 'Crawler 'port in, they don't seem to be either...

pr1983
hadn't magneto already changed it at that point?

Sage Tessa
Probably, it has been awhile...

pr1983
laughing out loud, i could be wrong...

Shadow_King
no pr your right.

crazyspinz
i thought that movie was awsome when it came to small details, like with colossus, the russian flag in his room, and making him an artist and all.

pr1983
and the fact he has an american accent stick out tongue

Shadow_King
ya i know. i wonder if pyro had like the flag of australia.

crazyspinz
i dont think he did, he didnt sound like an auzi. but wolvie was still canadian YAY CANADIANS rock

norrin radd

Sage Tessa
To lift a vessel of that weight, the necessary winds probaly would've ripped it apart... erm

norrin radd

Sage Tessa
If he can't see where he's going, the chance of him 'porting into, say, a tree, go way up...
So, if tried (what, five times?), he probably would've killed at least one person...
Not to mention, there were only a few seconds before crashing, it's doubtful even Nightcrawler's reaction time is that good... wink

norrin radd

norrin radd

Sage Tessa
The bullet would've hit his adamantium-laced skull...
Certain radar is more powerful than others, like say, the military's? wink

norrin radd

fanadict
near the end how did mystique know how to talk to jason when she tell him to find the humans she wasnt there when stryker talks to jason and whispers to his air mystique did the same thing in the same ear odd really

norrin radd

C-h-A-m-B-e-R22
Did anyone notice how you could see nightcrawler down in that chamber were he saved the mutant kids before he teleported down there?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.