New Star Wars Images!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MoviesFan
Wow Neat Check it out at

http://www.iesb.net/movies2/movie112204.php

cool

Gangularis
cool pic of obi wan's star fighter.

droid tank looks like something outta oddworld, not star wars.. heh.

MoviesFan
Looks like a wierd type of a tank

waynerobsonuk
Nice images. Ok what I can tell you by opening the photo's in a hex editor, is that these files weren't done in photoshop. (I can tell due to the lack of certain tell tale signs in the header's of the JPEG's).
This would seem to rule out someone trying to con us. So there's a damn good chance they are real.
In case you wondering why the hell anyone would bother to look at photo's in HEX its due to one of my side interests in photo's involved with 'conspiracies' such as UFO's etc.... If anyone is interested in how to do this and what signs to look for I'll post the details.

Wayne...

MoviesFan
Nice investigation, guess they are ligit.

Just talk about the images contents not that contents.

Enjoy. smile

Jedi Priestess
blink err...no I'll take your word on that Wayne blink

wink

Xanatos
Like the GG toy, but mostly the jedi SF, and the droid tank.

BAILY
I found this over at http://forum.cavola.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=658&st=585.

Has anyone seen this shot? Is it even real? Doesn't look like it to me, but what do I know? I thought I'd post. Bc I just came across it. Anyone have any thoughts?

vader519
That looks real, I mean how could somebody create this shot, we really have seen this type of angle shot for the duel.

schill142
Looks real enough to me

BAILY
I don't know how someone could make this shot vader519. After I posted it, I got the feeling it was fake. I could be wrong though.

Havoc X
that is obi-wans EP3 lightsaber there (if anyone would nknow it would be me) and if some one put that pic together they did better than anything together e
i mean the pic is so out of focus i cant believe thats fake

Boris
Yeah looks pretty real, tis cool too smile

BAILY
I hope it is real, but I am still not sure. There is something about the photo that paints the picture of "fan-made" to me, now anyways, after I post it

BAILY
According to the guys on JC Boards, it is fan made and it is an old photo too. I have never seen it before today, I dont know about the rest of you guys.

.:Space Opera:.
it might be the background baily. somebody could have taken an un-edited shot and thrown in the background.

BAILY
That sounds very plausable actually Space Opera. Sorry about posting it guys. I am tired and it looked real at first glance anyways

MoviesFan
Its from the fan film PixelMagic is working on.

What do you think the black vehicle is?

It looks like its one of the droid tanks.

12345m
fake or real?

i think it's fake

Jedi Priestess
ah yes that elusive trailer by Pixel. Im thinking the movie will come out before he gets done. laughing out loud

MoviesFan
Its from Behind the magic.

Comon this thread is about the pics posted in the first post leave others for a new thread.

Thanks smile

t12345m: thats a painting. i got it off of www.beforethemagic.com look theres some pretty cool images done by fans.

you know even some of the fan art, if it looks good enough, still gets me excited for he film.

Jedi Priestess
actually in all honesty, you shouldnt be making a thread for each new picture as we have a thread for all the pictures already plus one for fanart and this one should have prolly went there as well.

MoviesFan
Whatever smile

12345m
dooko

totally fake.

12345m
i know

12345m
found this

stop. you know those are fakes.

12345m
not the last one i did not know that one was

BAILY
god what have I started. Enough fake pics. lol. I didnt know the one I put up was fake. These are even worse looking than the one I put up.

then you my freind are blind.

BAILY
I am overtired, not blind Space Opera. I dont know what sleep is anymore.

not you baily, you posted before i did, it was directed at 12345m

BAILY
my bad. Space Opera. Like I said. Very tired. Sorry bud

take nap, its good or you. big grin

BAILY
Thanks for the advice bud. But I got to go to class soon. Cant nap now. lol. But after I will smile

Jedi Priestess
Need some No-Doze?

haha. are those real? eek!

Jodo kast
That tank is called: The corporate Allience tank droid. Was in a deleted scene of ep.2.Never made it in the movie.Altough there is a finished shot in Ep.2 the visual dictionary.The info. says:When Allience Corporations face resistance to their development plans, Tank droids are used to clear the way.The wheel like machines are widely feared.

Jodo kast
Here are some pics of the Tank.The one from the visual dictionary.And a production sketch.

Jodo kast
qxbxg

darktim1
Yeah that tank was just on the anamatic part but george lucas did'nt put it in the film.

Jodo kast
I'm really happy he's gonna be in ep.3.

vanyoda
Those tanks are great looking, here's some technical
information about them,

http://www.geocities.com/kwenndb/catankdroid

Stunrun
sorry Baily, hope u dont mind me using this picture as my sigwink

how could this be fake?? i dont buy it confused

Jodo kast
I also think it's real.i E-mailed them they have updated their news; http://www.iesb.net/movies2/movie112204.php

waynerobsonuk
ok quick details for those who wish to get an idea of whats real and whats got a good chance of not being:

Start of techy boring type stuff

1- get a Hex Editor (I wrote my own)
2- open pic in hex editor
3- look at what the ASCII text says (it will be slightly encoded but presents no problem to anyone who reads english as their 1st language)
4- If you see the words 'Adobe' or 'Photoshop' good chance it was made in photoshop. (usually you can look for similar tell tale signs for other graphics packages)
5- for any artist types out there.... look for names of plug-ins used to make the image in the ASCII text.

Simple as that...sounds alot more frightening and complex than it really is. This should stop the 'is this pic real' debate to some degree. Incidentally this works for all file types although the data examination is different.
End of techy boring type stuff

Wayne...

BAILY
Stunrun, I dont mind you using that pic at all bud. It is free for the pickin' I just found it. I want to know whether it is fake or real. I posted it on TFN and they closed it saying it was fake. I like it, I wish it was real. If it is fake, it is the best fake shot I have ever seen. But I dont know? It is a really cool pic.

LandoSpeeder
I think it's fake but very good.

Gangularis
that picture is totally fake. that's not what that planet looks like and the shadowing in it isn't what we see in ep3 either. also, i have seen that angle of the duel.. i think quite possibly in the back in black video.

stun, you change your sig like every six seconds! laughing

MoviesFan
Check it out guys this scoop isnt over yet smile

http://www.iesb.net/movies2/movie112204.php

Stunrun
LOLlaughing out loud and good reason toowink fake or no fake, thats the best picture ive ever seen IMHOwink

Stunrun
True, but the sky is very similar to what we see on the trailer....well sort ofwink

Stunrun
Ok, ive taken a second looksadsad im very dissapointed its a fakesadsad but i still think it rocksrock

Obi-Wan_fangirl
I would say the Pics w/ Obi-Wan and Anakin and w/ Anakin and Count Dooku are my favorite pics from the new pics that are fake or not .

BAILY
Here is a nice publicity shot of Vader from the Episode III Action Figure packaging. There are also lots of loose and packaged photos of Vader @

http://www.galactichunter.com/absolutenm/templates/full_article_template_1.asp?articleid=3651&zoneid=2

BAILY
He looks smaller to me than OT Vader, but that is my opinion I guess? Does anyone else think he looks smaller?

Stunrun
sure doeswink well cool thoughcool

cornponious
Vader looks... odd... in that picture. Shoulders aren't wide enough for the shoulder armor. Head looks bigger than usual. Man, I hope he looks good in the film.

corn

BAILY
I know, he looks too small to be Vader. Judging by the trailer, he is gonna be smaller than the Vader that we know from the OT. He has a big head, because his body is smaller, so i believe anyways

bILLYgOAT
his arms will be thinner for sure, eek!
the shoulder guards and raised platforms (shoes?stick out tongue ) will take care of the rest of his bulk and height.

tlbauerle
Hayden's frame under that suit looks ridiculous. The huge helmet makes him look like a bobble head.

darktim1
I don't know anybody seen the white model of palpatine with a lightsaber if so then sorry because I have seen it.

arniehira
thought you all might aprreciate this poster i designed inspired by Revenge of the Jedi before its name change.... Anyway Enjoy, Rgds, Arnie

MoviesFan
There is a big error in your tech notes about looking in the hex editor.

BIG error.

Sometimes people that get scoops/exclusives/whatever, go into photoshop to do a resolution decrease.

You would see Photoshop in the hex editor but thats only because he/she used it to decrease the resolution.

Stunrun
EDIT

Sith Master X
lol

arniehira
dont get it why would i shot myself i've seen the trailer.... excuse the ignorance....

Stunrun
Sorry /\ forgotten what to saylaughing out loud

Stunrun
noones out to get ya arnie, its just people are sick and tired of pointless threads.

so ill be the first to say : welcome to the boardswink

Stunrun
was that to my previous message lol? (whisper) t h a t w a s n t m e n t t o g e t o u t (whisper) so i edited it

arniehira
cheers Stun Run but i think that what i came here to do has been accomplished, good pr, bad pr, it's all pr....

Laters......

Arnie S Hira.
www.hira.co.uk

Stunrun
all bad lol, dont come back unless u have something good to discuss

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.