Stephen Lynch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Samurai Guy
A comedy musician who is rude, soulless and ignorant in every possible way imaginable.

Hence why he is so hilarious. Stephen Lynch is great. If you get a chance to hear some of his music, please do yourself a favour and take that opportunity.

Click Here for a Discography and some Playable tunes.

ElectricBugaloo
He is hilarious. I love the Superhero song

Samurai Guy
I played Special Olympics for my mother... she laughed, but said "that is so cruel."

My dad thought it was the funniest thing in the world.

ElectricBugaloo
I feel kind of guilty after listening to the songs...but i keep doing it anyways

Samurai Guy
They are HILARIOUS! Way better then Dennis Leary.

Myth
Anybody heard his newest CD, The Craig Machine? I freakin love it. What's everybody's favorite song off it? Mine is probably Halloween. If you haven't heard it yet, get ahold of it somehow.

Bardock42
I like him, I only have "A Little Bit Special" though. And heard some of his stuff on YouTube. Overall Ugly Baby is probably my favourite...too funny.

Oh, and we have a thread on him already.

Flying High
i've spent a couple of nights on youtube watching WAY too many of his videos...

i laugh, feel bad for a while...then realise he's not being serious anyway and then laugh again...

§P0oONY
Never heard of him... w00t

Myth
Check him out then. He is an extremely funny stand up comic musician.

§P0oONY
I watched some video's of him on youtube... truly uninspiring... I'll stick to Bill Bailey for all my stand up comedy music.

Flying High
bill bailey is pretty damn good stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.