hey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pinkcabbage
hey i saw ur thread bout the hobbits an i completely hate them in fact lord of the rings annoys me full stop but my two best freinds are completely obsessed and it drives me crazy
does n e 1 else hate it 2?

smile

madcow
yeah i hate it! its sooo long n borin! a rmeember a mate of mine decided to stay in one friday night an watch the first two one after the other so he was ready for th third one which he made me go an see with him!!!!!!!!!

ClaraG
Yeah it sucks!

pinkcabbage
lol well ive been roped in t dressin up as one of the charcters for red nose day next year NOOOOO!!!!!!! my freind is completely obsessed wit pippin an i hust think hes just ugly and annoyin an the films jus go on forever an ever i mean just imagin watchin all 3 and with like all the extended stuff! er does my head in!

smile

Jackie Malfoy
Star wars is alot better.But it is not that I hate lord of the rings I just hate it because the books are so much better then the movies.And there are some boring parts in LOTRs that I felt like I fell asleep at.
JM

lil bitchiness
This has nothing to do with Celebrities and Movie Stars.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.