Umbridge. Hate her? Want to poke her? Click here!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BurnetteBeauty1
ok what the f is her problem? she is so URRRRR i hate her!

DanZeke25
yea...u no wut... in all the other books besides dis one hated snape... but now with umbridge i dont feel that snape is annoying...its kinda weird cause snape was the most i hated in all... but now i think he is ok... i hope umbridge never ever comes back

bad seed
maduurrrggh that Umbridge woman !!!!!!!!!!!!! NO ! no capital letters for her : I mean that umbridge woman ..... EVEN makes me cry for TRelawney ( which is a bit, lol )
mad I just wish there were less muggle-acting-like people in the ministry of magic don't you think ?! Muggles using this forum are more like witches and wizards facing to her .... she ...YEAH that's it : would have been very close friend with auntie Petunia and would have probably-certainly-married dear uncle Vernon !! roll eyes (sarcastic) aaah I just can't help imagining her head covered with bleeding words from her stupid quill "I swear I'm a big fat ugly stinky prat" and mind I'm pretty kind ... cool
well ..that was my opinion about that fool stubborn stupid disgusting umbreedj woman .... rolling on floor laughing hee hee hee jsut can't wait to see her head ripped off !

tomisfit
I h8 umbridge she is ttttttoooooo mean i think wit Harry h8n Snape even more at da end of 5 6 n7 should b dead good!!!!!!!!!!

Candy
i was sorry for TRELAWNY!!! when umbridge waqs bad to her, evil old hag... CRUCIO!! She has done it before, i think, because she know it and could do it!

shaber
Umbridge is utterly loathsome! Can you please vote against her on my poll? A lot of people have been voting against Voldemort instead. sad

Maikahyandowen
I was really mad about what she did to Trelawny. and how she did her evaluation of Hagrid. that was just.....GRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Julie
duh....you're supposed to hate her....props to J.K Rowling

Maikahyandowen
rowling's cool that way. she's so good at makeing you hate the right people and love the right people.

Linkalicious
ahhh but she did both when she created Umbridge....because she created the character that you LOVE to HATE. smile

ElvenQueen
I would love to kill Umbridge.

During the whole book i wanted to stab her in the eye with a pen...

It would be a very satisfying death...Kinda like when that lurtz orc finally died in lord of the Rings...

Julie
whoa ....I sense a bit of violence...here....uh.....* takes all sharp object from the room*

Maikahyandowen
: pulls a hidden sword out and looks for umbridge :

Julie
not you too.....put that down...and play nice....yes, we'd all like to hit her over the head with that....but play nice!

Maikahyandowen
not until she does!!!!

Julie
well show you are better than her,,,,

Linkalicious
just push the bit*h through the freakin veil!

Maikahyandowen
i'm alll for that. AFTER i whack her with the sword.

ElvenQueen
hehe...I got my pen ready.

VengeanceGOD
haha. Who DOESN'T hate Umbridge?

starprincess366
hey! snape is my faverite character but onto buisness. if you ahte someone there is only one possible solution. Avanda Kedarva, use responsibly.

Maikahyandowen
or crucius (?) is that how it's spelled? anyway, that'd be the second best one for umbridge

Aqua
laughing out loud lol laughing out loud

Candy
how about the kiss of the dementor for umbridge? or force her with crocio into the death =) i know, i'm evil wink

BurnetteBeauty1
snape is your favortie?

BurnetteBeauty1
crazy

Pipage558
I wanna kill Umbridge!!!!! evil face she was so mean to Harry and everybody! I think that someone should kidnap her and torture her until she cannot even think of moving then kill her!
(i kno its evil)

BurnetteBeauty1
that was too mean when she kicked harry off the team!

kiyana_ayame
In Hermione's words about Umbridge "You hag, you evil hag!" "...you awful, twisted, vicious-" OotF page 396 Uk. I agree with Hermione really horrid women. Can't stand her, would of loved to see her use her own quill the big toad. She was just an evil, awful boody...toad!...I would be more creative with my name calling but its almost half one in the morning.

danis4ever
Only a fool wouldn't hate umbridge.... she's totally inhuman and just imagine Harry without his broom and being a seeker... he'll totally lose his mind....

Joy2dWorld
i hope she never returns in books 6 & 7! miffed

Candy
i hope she'll return =)
i luv being evil to perosns in the books wink
no but it would be interesting.....
...to see her in a process....
...an then in azkaban =)=)=)

danis4ever
what do you mean you hope she returns.... kind of sticking to antagonist are you?

Pipage558
NO! she should never return! she should become crazy and go into St.Mungo's Hospital!

Pipage558
Or she could just die and we can all be happy once again!

Maikahyandowen
or get her trampled by centaurs. anyone seen billy boyd in ROTK? totally awsome...........

Candy
kiss of dementor...
i meant return...
...in the book! dont know how...

i saw ROTK, today with Rachel Riddle =)

Pipage558
I loved that! I got the song he sings on the soundtrack and i always cry!

Maikahyandowen
major kleenex alert there. hey! umbridge could get attacked by Nazgul!!!!

Pipage558
EXACTLY! I WANNA DO THAT!

shadow link
nup shes the greatest

Valar Melkor
Umbridge? what can i say? not only was she oblivious, like all the ministry, to the fact that Lord Voldermort had returned, but she was also so eager to impress the minister that she was willing to perform the cruciatus curse on harry. she even attempted to give him veritaserum. Thankfully Snape gave her the wrong stuff intentionally. everyone stop giving snape a hard time. u saw how immature james and sirius were. no wonder snape hated them. you'd be surprised how powerful a sorcerer snape is

Maikahyandowen
trying to use the veritaserum doesn't mean anything. snape threatened to use it on him too. the cruciatus curse on the other hand............ sic her Nazgul!!!!

Elanor
This is a general thing that a lot of people love the evil characters. There is Voldemort or Draco or Snape or Sauron ( big grin) and many people love them. But I haven't known any person who loves Umbridge. And I can understand it. wacko
KILL HER!!!

eezy45
If I was Harry I had cut her off all her sausage-fingers one by one.
How to do that? I don't know; maybe a Petrificus Totalus wink

http://www.stormynights.org/umbridge/ <- cool smile
http://www.typical-loser.com/umbridge/ <- nice, too
http://hate.spiffy-ness.ca/umbridge/ <- look at the heading picture wink

eezy45
WTF is a nup?
I know Noob; n00b; nub and so on; all "Newbie"
and i know nap or n@p or n4p; all "Never-A-Pro" (Counter-Strike)

Maikahyandowen
or with a knofe. that's the good old fashioned way of cutting things. nice and painful too. evil face devil

Maikahyandowen
whoa. meant knife.

Maikahyandowen
knofe.......... fun word! i like it. i just have to find a meaning for it.

eezy45
of course with a knife! the petrificus totalus is just because she shouldnt move wink

Maikahyandowen
naw... she needs to writhe in pain while we do this.

Fatis77
Hello all! I've not finnished to read the 5th book yet....but I can't help it to say how much I hate Umbridge! she is hendious !!! what about that horrible punishment she made on Harry's hand?!? that's cruelty! OK, I've not read what end she will have but I HOPE she will be punished very hard! mad

Maikahyandowen
you'll hate her more before the end. maybe if we poured salt in the wound after we attacked her w/ the knife. that'd hurt even more!

Maikahyandowen
then ruuuuuub it in............ devil devil evil face

eezy45
yea, but we need something more... painful!
wink maybe.... we could... hmm... put acid in open cut wounds!

Rachel Riddle
ohh yeah! i love those plans! can i help??? evil face

and you're right Maikahyandowen! i wanna hear her bursting with pain, yelling and struggeling... hehehe great! and before she dies the cruciatus course... that'll cure her... evil face

Melani
I wish i could make her write lines with her own blood

Rachel Riddle
yeah, but that's not cruel enough! evil face perhaps as first step for our evil plan! evil face

Maikahyandowen
yes. that's step one. step two is the finger chopping. step three is the crucious curse again and again and again............

eezy45
er..... writing lines with her own pen, but keep doing salt in the wound...

Maikahyandowen
yes. salt is veeery important. then maybe adding in some beating with a baseball bat. whack!!!! big grin

eezy45
lol somebody got some more plans?

dsny0o0ochickx0
I HATE umbridge!!!!!!!! and i think that is stinks that sirius dies!

cheeky munkey
umbridge is just evilness personified (long word, be proud)
i think we should give her potions, u no, to give her boils and stuff, and maybe introduce some blast ended skrewts wink
she is so horrible.... i cant believe she set the dementors on harry..... i think that they should give her a little kiss big grin

*Georgina_A*
hehe...i do agree clapping . and it was terrible when she sent those people (can't remember who they were) to attack Hagrid!

cheeky munkey
yeh, but he kicked butt!!!! big grin
was it her fault that McGonagall got all those stunners too?......
eugh *shudder* she is just so vile!!!! sick

Stumister
I h8e Umbridge I feel JKR couldnt have come up with a more evil person than Umbridge!

Also I think we should combine the ideas from eezy45 and Maikahyandowen roll eyes (sarcastic) We should make her use the pen, then pour salt in (with the rubbing) then put acid ontop of that and just keep doin that and when ever she lets out a scream put the crucious curse on her laughing that should have her screamin in pain

*Georgina_A*
yes it was her fault.

Chelse_gladrin9
*chants=must kill umbridge, must kill umbridge, must kill umbridge=chants*

cheeky munkey
she is so horrid... i hate her more than i hate voldemort.... i dont care what we do, as long as it hurts her, and she suffers!!!!!!!

shaber
Umbridge is psychopathic, just to clear that up. Like Voldemort, she exhibits all the classic criteria except for sexual promiscuity.

Clovie
there is no way to like her..
she is so stupid and bad and...... mad
oh I OS HATE HER it is all her fault and kreacher btw... stick out tongue

*Georgina_A*
my English teacher is like Umbridge just not as evil (there can't be someone as EVIL as her!) but close enough...

cheeky munkey
oooh... really poor u!!!!
but whoever they get to play umbridge will be hated all over the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maikahyandowen
umbridge vs. Voldy. now THAT'D be something!!!

shaber
Umbridge has very little magical talent (or talent of any kind) Voldemort would win, no doubt about it.

LoneWolf
!!!mad!!!DIE, UMBRIDGE DIE!!!mad!!!

Wish I could give her a nice big slap then torture her for hours 'till she screams for mercy thumb up

big grin

*Georgina_A*
Voldy would win!! Umbridge is only powerful when she thinks she is in control, in a battle against Voldy she would give up before you can say "Evil".

cheeky munkey
yeh, but least then shed be gone!!!!!!!!!
she is so evil... she doesnt even deserve to die, she deserves to be tortured forever!!!!!!!!!!! and ever!!!!!!!
you know what, she makes voldy look reasonably nice (well ok not nice, but u kno what i mean big grin)
eugh *shudder* shes just so vile, there arent even any words to describe her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Maikahyandowen
of course Voldy would win!!!! that's the point!

eezy45
haha laughing out loud
((This thread was sooooooo old i refreshed it stick out tongue))

Yea of course, thats the point, shed be killed! evil face devil

Maikahyandowen
fat old umbridge lying on the ground smoking....... Voldy cackling evilly in the background...... wonderfull!!!

cheeky munkey
yeh, but he better use the cruciatus curse on her first, so that she suffers!!!!!

Johnnylover19
eek! eek! eek! I HATE PROFSSOR UMBRIDGE ! ILL BE BACK W/ MORE DETAILS!

Dogbert
Do you mean 'Click' here? confused

Maikahyandowen
you do know of the already existing thread with this title and purpose, do you not?

Dogbert
Was she in the 1st movie or just in the books?

Gil'sSweetheart
She was only in the fifth book, but OMG, she was such a hateful teacher!

pixie1
umbridge makes snape seem almost reasonable .she is the most hatefull person iv read so far she some has serious issues

Maikahyandowen
lots of issues.

shaber
Umbridge is a psychopath. The 'issues' are an incremental thing!

elijah_crazy
ppppppppfffffffffffttttttt harry potter sux all together
GO LOTR!!!!!!!!!!

elijah_crazy
have u noticed how j.k rowling got everyfin from LOTR
like that giant spider and how frodo is a orphan like harry potter and those pplz wif no face that wear black clockes in LOTR well dont they remind u of a dementor in harry potter and LOTR was writen b4 harry potter so scrue u harry potter

elijah_crazy
OH..... and doesnt THE HOUSE ELFS REMING U OF GOLLUM!?!?

pippin rocks
harry potter rox

pippin rocks
yeh it is a bit familiar

Line
laughing Wow - people are pretty fierce in this forum!!

Maikahyandowen
house elves and Gollum? no. definately not.
Elijah Wood was on Good Morning America today!!!!!!!!

tigress
umbridge devil woman power tripping old hag she likes powerfull friends just like wormtail cocky when protected would love for her to join the death eaters and they suspect her a traitor and they torture her to madness gets put on lockhearts ward in mungos and ends up marrying lockheart 2 irritaiting characters that deserve each other even if they thought they were doing the right thing they both irritated harry and tried to hurt him mad mad mad mad i needed that lol big grin big grin big grin

brandon webb
umbridge is hot. i have no idea what your talking about shes a babe. She(if it is a she) is not annoying at all, she has to be my favorite person. i love her so much(were talking about harry right?) yea shes great!

Bloom4ever
huh i'm happy for you...

Maikahyandowen
you need therapy. desperately. What the f**k?

tigress
i totally agree the only way umbridge could ever be hot is if she transfigures herself into a flaming torch laughing out loud

cheeky chops
yup, she is so urgh!!!! Rupert Grint is fit tho.

O do any of u guys out there (uk) no the iron bru advert where the Grandad slups it? well I woz @ a consert + they showed that advert. 4m there he looked like Rupert.
Hes fit!!!

love Legolas, Pippin, Frodo, Hobbits + Elves are fit 4eva!!! love

tigress
rupert is very fine cool

Maikahyandowen
Daniel is even better. rock yes

tigress
id say both fine i agree with both of you

Maikahyandowen
Happy Dance

~*Angel_Wingz*~
BurnetteBeauty1 luv ur pippin pic/siggy thingy! lol soo cute!

Maikahyandowen
rolling on floor laughing whistle

persian85033
I really, really hate Umbridge, cause she's always acting so sweet, and all that. It would be better if she would show that she hated you from the beggining. Why is it that for DADA, we always get the worse teachers. Quirrell, dohe was just an idiot, Lockhart, he was just stupid, and funny, Lupin was okay, and "Moody" who turned out to be a lunatic. I'm starting to think that yes this subject is jinxed, maybe no tbecause the teachers only last one year, but becasue they are the worst.

persian85033
I would probably do things like chew gum in classs, listen to music, sing, sleep during class, yawn openly, because I'm bored, ask stupid questions over and over again, and say things to Umbridge that are lies about her favorite students, and do bad things, and wreck the school, and frame other people, especially Slytherins.

tassie
the "chew gum in classs, listen to music, sing, sleep during class, yawn openly, because I'm bored, ask stupid questions over and over again" would just get u in trouble.

i'd rounds up my fellow gryffindors, and against us she's going down shifty stick out tongue

tigress
id probably do what they did in ootp start riots strike and buy plenty of ammunition to get me out of her classes.
also everytime i saw her use the silencio charm on her especially in lessons or lock her in the room of requirement being used as a dungeon with fluffy or 10 fullygrown blast ended skrewts without her wand

sauron
petrify her...and accidently knock her out the window

tigress
ok that sounds cool but it would be too quick she deserves to suffer first

Pottergoose
I can't stand her. She's is the worst.

Pottergoose
I would bring you-know-who into her class just to prove that he has come back

robincooper
i would sit down, light a cigar, crack a butterbeer and say

"ima harry potter a.k.a the 1 who beat you know. You dont want me in the class leave the school."

lol

tassie
then u'd be in detention for the month big grin

robincooper
lol worth it tho big grin

robincooper
i mean come on what they gonig to do send a letter to uncle vernon who rpbly would be so scared of getting a letter for a wizard school hed ignore its existence.

tassie
don't forget her pen with the blood for ink, that's detention for a month
but if u think u can handle it stick out tongue

robincooper
just shove a manakin hand down ur sleeve with a blood capsule in it

and make fake shreiks of pain? confused

what i'd do nyway lol

raven guardia
hey...no fair I'm a slytherin and I will not be any body elses scape-goat (lol) plus its not like she would believe you.

I would.....posion her food, throw spells at her as shes walking down the corridores. get the other students to skip her class. tell the minstry I saw her with death eaters.....find false information on her and give to the minstry and get her locked up, steal her wand and replace it with a fake wand, put deadly posionus snakes in her bed (poor snakes) play quidditch and beat the blugger in her direction, get dooby to be a spy,make a nasty postion and put it in her tea, turn her in to a toad, lock her in the rest room with moaning mrytal, keep telling her Voldemort has come back, cough really loud during class, mock her, dress like her use the three unforgivable curses on her, push her into the lake, throw her in the forbbiden forest.....shall I go on?? laughing out loud

raven guardia
if I was hogwarts I think I would umbridges life a liveing h*ll !!

she would WANT to leave !!!

evil face shifty evil face

Aldaron
Probably wait in her office and set fire to her hair, then have Peeves hit her with Baseball bats. Jinx the bludgers so they hit her, Break her wand probably, what Fred and George did, call her Death Eater, probably have her ride a broom and then have the broom go crazy,etc. big grin

pixie1
i would move her when she was asleep to the dragon enclosur in gof and let the hungerian horntail have a few rounds with her

[Ms_dEaTh]
I think she's a great character in the books. What would OOTP be without Umbridge, really?

raven guardia
^^^ lol thats a good one pixie

Maikahyandowen
just the Hungarian? why not all of them? devil

tigress
good point totally agree

Maikahyandowen
laughing big grin

pip-foot
I hated umbridge's character too, but the OOTP's plot just wouldnt have worked without her. I think it's good to have characters we hate in books. That way we are even more tied to the good characters thoughts and emotions smile (or like me, i like the evil characters better stick out tongue lol)

Maikahyandowen
true. Umbridge is just someone you love to hate. that way, when something bad happens to her, it SO much more exciting.

Joy2dWorld
A fate worse than death is the only thing she deserves - a Dementor's kiss!

tigress
now that would be cool

Maikahyandowen
she needs to get kicked some more by the centaurs first

tigress
big grin i quite agree

cheeky munkey
its what she deserves... but she wont suffer afterwards....... she deserves to suffer forever!!!!!!!!!
tho u r right.... she was essential to the books, even tho she makes my skin crawl *shudder*
hehe
i think she should just be put in a room, with nothing in there but her,.... and one by one, each day... ppl take it in turns to go in and punish her in anyway they want... that way everyone gets a go........
me first
i think it will be 100 lines with that quill of hers, the salt in the wound, then some bubotuber puss, then.... hmmm..... maybe a swelling potion......... and a whole lot more stuff.... i have a whole day of torture to fill big grin

tigress
thats got to be a winner cheeky munkey

cheeky munkey
big grin
thanx... you want the day after me?.... she mite be in a bit of a state when im done tho big grin

szhismine
I HATE UMBRIDGE!

i so pity Harry for his fifth year at Hogwarts. absolutely miserable.

and that quill!!!! ack!!! she is pure evil i tell you, PURE EVIL!

Maikahyandowen
yup. evil face devil

tigress
i can live with that big grin

Maikahyandowen
i would use a nice baseball bat on her. WHACK!!!

tigress
that would also be cool so many punishments for her its hard to choose a good one lets use em all evil face

Maikahyandowen
good idea! first we chop off her fingers one by one.... then rub salt in the wounds.....

cheeky munkey
hehe ..... then after that..... i think sum nice undiluted bubotuber pus into the wounds........
devil
torture is fun.......... what next.........
oh and i think we should use a saw to cut her fingers of.... first break the bones, then cut them off slowly one, by one, so she can hear them grinding... we should then cook them and make her eat them big grin
mwahahahaha evil face

muse5
I HATE UMBRIDGE!!! ugh, she's such a toad, and the worst thing is, my chemistry teacher acts like umbrigde, she's like 'i'm your friend, i'm very foul, i should be shot, i would have have plates with technicolor kittens on them but my room is cutely overdecorated as it is, there is no room left'... it's very horrible... the horror... the horror....

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>