halo or halo 2?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dean7879
which one do u prefer....

Havoc470
i go with the first halo, imo it was wayy more challenging, and the warthog run at the end was just amazing

Phoenix Aska
I prefer number two because of online gameplay and the battle rifle!!!

Also most levels are bigger and you can jack vehicles!

fox

Havoc470
i thought some levels were smaller(mostly when you get back to halo and maybe a level or two before that), and being able to kick your enemies out of vehicles didnt really happen too often

Phoenix Aska
oOo I love doing that...if you can manage to jack a phantom while some noob flies to close and you jump off a building and jack it they fall out and die...SOooO kool^.^

fox

Havoc470
yeah i did it a few times, once on a phantom and once on a ghost

SlipknoT
I like 2 more

cal31
not too be annoying or anything, but how many Halo 2 threads do we need?

SaTsuJiN
I agree with cal.. but to answer the thread, halo2 indefinately because of fresh new gameplay additions.. old games are fun, but once you mastered something you need a fresh installment

RaventheOnly
Halo 2 but the malee sucks horribly in 2 mad That was my life blood mad

Phoenix Aska
Yes I was kind of dissapointed in some things...

Like when I watched the demo of halo 2 for the first time I was amazed because it showed the master chief do a kool melee attack.
Also, maybe I somehow couldn't get it or you must get it on legendary or something and I missed it but what happened to the part where it shows a cinematic in the human city where he takes the ghost and then wrecks in against the door and slides under just to see all of those covenant land around him and then Cortana asks him if he could stick it...I wanted to see or play when that happened...
But despite this flaw...halo 2 is still very good...^.^

Unholy_Cheese
This destroys my faith in mankind

SaTsuJiN
ugh..by the prophets.. never were truer words spoken...

dark1365
Count em'. They just keep coming.

dean7879
i love the multiplayer level boarding action on halo 1
halo 1 i prefer better

Diesel fan
At the end of Halo 2 was any one dissapointed when the game suddenly finished, (the part when Master Chief was going back to finish of the Brutes on Earth?

Jason420
ending was gay campaign was ok but multiplayer is phenomenal i havent played on xbox live yet but they say you havent played it until you play on xbox live oh the only thing i dont like.......the pistol doesnt have the scop anymore......damn

dark1365
They skipped that part out from the E3 Gameplay Trailer. I recognized some elements from the beginning movie, where the dude's like, "LZ is hot...recommend mission abort." And the pilot's like, "Roger tha, Recon...it's your call, sarge."
Johnson:"We're goin' in."
And the music was pretty much the same.
I think that the reason Bungie skipped out on that level is because they didn' want this level to be a walk in the park...everyone who saw the trailer would know exactly what to do.

Diesel fan
"The great journey".

Stupid Prophet did you really think you'd win.
HA,HA,HA!

uQifg2WV
Definately Halo 2, better graphic, more weapons, and even more challenging. No odd man out though.

uQifg2WV
Also. "I'm going to give the Covenant back their bomb."

Walfredo
Halo 2 is superior in MP and I think the story is a nice addition. Some of the levels upset me, especially the ones where you aren't human. I wish there was more earth levels but besides that I have no problems witht he game. The first was defintley more of a ground breaker but two is so tight. For a sequel it is one of the best ever.

uQifg2WV
Back to the subject of lack of odd man out. Does this make you all cry yourself to sleep as much as it does me.

dark1365
Graphics, story, gameplay, new stuff. Halo 2 wins!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.