Chobits!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrokenDreams
OMG!!! CHOBITS IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So......

ummm....

thats all i really have to say.. so umm....

uhhhhhh.....
uhhhhh.......
uhhhh........

Celestialgirl
My sister and my best friend would agree with you on that and I love reading it too-but it is not my favourite.

caed
chobits is really great...

sai12
Yep, its awesome. I Love Chi. She is soo cute! Plus the story is out there in a way that makes me think it could happen. Kinda, almost...not really, but it could!!! *points finger*

dizzyblondegirl
ive never heard of chobits

demon_fox
yay chobits is the beeeessst its soo great that i... cant....have.....it.
its soooo freaking annoying my dad thinks its x-rated when its not arrgh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 sad

sai12
Well, to dizzyblondegirl, I feel for ya! Never hearing of such a great anime! Tee hee, then again I haven't heard of a lot of them too. Eh, well, now you've heard of it!!

And to above, demon_fox...What kinda father is that? What is xrated about it. Yes, there is the occasional scene where it gets a bit ....bad. Hah, but it is no where near hentai! Your father needs a good speaking to!! So how much have you seen or read of the series?

soundtrack
i just saw the last episode a couple of weeks ago and it was so cute.

justjakk
how cool would it be to have a persacom? how much cooler would it be to have one like chi or kotoko? the character polt and everything that goes along in the story is awsome. chi is drawn so beautyfully and hideki is made out to be the average hillbilly. he is so clueless at first, but in the end he finds out what he wants and goes for it. i would love to say i lived my life like that. alas, i have not. i would love to live in a way that if i want something i could go after it and get it, but it wont happen. im lazy and i wish i wasnt.

~SpaZ_Kats~
chobits is the best... im very surprised that u guys havent heard of it, i would advise u to watch it... and, also my dad thinks its x-rated and i hate that! i have to watch it when hes not home, and then when he is.... i get yelled at, because of the part when he turns her on... my father is so evil... evil... well anywho, chobits is my fav anime and all my friends like it(yes, i MADE them like it... hehehehe... me and my brainwashing ways) but i think it is the best out there... ^_^

GO CHOBITS!!!!
ahem, yea...

jz_danzin
Chobits.......kool name

Have one of the picks too....

How dya add pics???????

sailorsun004
chobits is so cool i love chi. lets see, who is your favorite charascter?

shyguy
i agree

its great

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

SORRY (p.s no im not WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO )

i really like chobits though

sailorsun004
lol

sailorsun004
sorry just been talking online for too long

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.