new house

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LadyEowyn
i finally moved into my new home
we needed one. we really didnt fit comfortably in the old house. here it is my new cute little house:

so what are your guys'homes like?

Julie
Nice house.....errr you call that thing little???????????

Mine has white siding and a white wraparound porch.

LadyEowyn
well compared to the neighbors.....

Julie
eek! .....if you got much bigger you'd have to pack a water bottle to hike to the other end of the house wink

LadyEowyn
...yeah. its a trip to my room, a really big big big trip. but, on the brite side, thats my daily exercise! big grin

LadyEowyn
then again a walk to any room is considered excercise...

LanceWindu
The house that my family just moved into is the house we used to live in 3 years ago before we moved to Nevada. Then we moved back to Tennessee and we were able to get our old house back.

It's got 4 bedrooms and 1 1/2 baths. I get the big upstairs room. Well it's the only room at all upstairs besides the attic. So I guess you can call it my own little pad.

I loved this house a while back and I still love it. We are remodeling the entire place. We have already pulled up the carpet in some of the rooms and underneath we found beautiful old hardwood floors. The wallpaper from the walls came off too. Some of it even dates back to the 1920's. I wish I had a pic to show you guys what it looks like.

Ushgarak
Edna has a flash house as well; hardly mansion sized but it IS over three hundred years old.

LE, we require concrete proof that your neighbours have larger houses. Then we want to LIVE in those houses, so please get rid of the neighbours.

LanceWindu
Yes please. We want to say that we live in bigger houses than you.

LadyEowyn
well id say my neighbors would think i was a freak stalker if they saw me taking pics of their houses...but ill try

ToMacco
I live in an old box.

LanceWindu
And when his box rolls around in the wind people think it's his mobile home. laughing out loud

ToMacco
smile

I've got a couple of heavy rocks that hold the place down.

LanceWindu
That's good.

barbie_girl
ive got quite a big house (not nearly as big as urs) but big for england. we have 4 bedrooms two bathrooms an extention a really big lounge a HUGE kitchen and dining room two indoor sheds and two outdoorsheds! kids garden and greenhouse garden and a big front garden which fits our caravan motorbike car trailer and a big bit a grass! its cool!

mechmoggy
Lady E, thats a freakin' massive house. I thought about posting a picture of mine until I saw yours. sad

In comparison, mines not fit to be an avatar.

yerssot
poodoo! Am I the only one who doesn't have a house?
*starts to cry*
It's not fair! Biggs was right! I never will get one!

Texas
Poor Yers, you can move in with me!
We can swim and play basketball and you can clean my room and do my laundry! stick out tongue
Here's my home, been living here since 1996.
Cant wait to get out! sad

yerssot

Kiwi Leia
boy Texas, choice between doing your laundry and ummm say living on the streets......hmmmmmm

I could handle the cold!!!!!!! laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

yerssot
hmmm... I think I'm going to take my extra warm jacket with me... wink

mechmoggy
OMG, is it only me who lives in a shoe-box!!!!!!

Damn yankies with thier big houses. mad

(Excuse me, I'm drunk)

yerssot
ha! atleast you have a shoebox!

LadyEowyn
hey...be nice
dont judge cause of the size of my house
"but of the content of my character" -Dr. King!! wink

and yers...you can live in my garage. just dont touch anything!

Raz
Here, have a shoebox.

mechmoggy
Nuff said.

I put the key of my new house into the lock and promptly broke my living room window. sad

Raz
Why did you break the window?

mechmoggy
It's a joke.

(the front door of my house is so close to the back) roll eyes (sarcastic)

Raz
Sorry, didn't know the layout of your house big grin

mechmoggy
That's the oldest Chubby Brown joke I know Raz, where have you been the last twenty years?

yerssot
me? safely inside my mother wink

mechmoggy
Tee hee Yerss, I've got trainers that are older than you. big grin

yerssot
roll eyes (sarcastic)
I've got a computer that is older as me, big, useless thing... reminds me of... nevermind big grin

mechmoggy
HA! I've got one older........a BBC micro in my loft. laughing out loud

yerssot
well, at least I will life a bit longer then most computers smile

mechmoggy
You reckon? Keep talkin your jive and I'll put a cap in your ass.

OMG am I in South Central LA?

yerssot
no, why?

that's the third thread you start talking about my a$$... how come???

Raz
Chubby Brown? The mayor in The League of Gentlemen?

Can't say I've heard any of his material.

yerssot
let's face it, mech is making all those names up stick out tongue

mechmoggy
Do you like the LOG Raz? I've got both series on video, they're as funny as feck!

"Scuse me, has anybody got any bottle of orange juice!"

Raz
I've got them both on DVD. And they're FUNNIER than feck! big grin

mechmoggy
Hee hee, you're the 1st person I've known who likes them!

"Are you local?"

"Whats all this shouting, we'll have no trouble here"

I love the LOG.

Raz
Ush likes them too.

"You're my wife now!"

mechmoggy
I love the one when the jobseeker woman takes mickey and the other chap hostage. Very dark humour. Mrs.MM gets scared by Tubbs and Edward. laughing out loud

Raz
laughing out loud They're my favourtie characters along with Pauline and her pens laughing out loud

mechmoggy
What about the gay German chap, he's very scary. I love the bloke from the band too........"It's a shit business".

Creme Brulee! I remembered. laughing out loud

Raz
The german guys is very strange!

Can't remember the names, but the husband and wife who kidnap the young fella are funny aswell. The frog senario and the "water of life" were one of the best! laughing out loud

keokiswahine
confused confused confused

mechmoggy
The episode where they are naked is sooooo funny, the womans bush looks like a monkeys head! The daughters are like those from the Shining. big grin

My old boss had a key system just like thiers, it was mind boggling.

Raz
Keo, we're talking about a British show called "The League of Gentlemen". A very bizzare and dark show.....that has LOTS of black comedy!

Texas
That show comes on 'Comedy Central' over here.
It's a bunch of ugly guys dressed up as women.
right? confused

Julie
I don't think I miss the show.....There are plenty of strange shows on here smile

mechmoggy
Its more than just uglies cross dressing Tex, theres a dark ongoing humour attached to each character.

My favourite short clip was in the second series when that young girl has the audition for the orange juice commercial.

*Screaming* - "Scuse me, has anybody got any bottle o orange juice"

I still crack up at that one. big grin

finti
Tex a cross dresser??? I knew it

Ushgarak
"We didn't burn the body..."

Raz
The Special Stuff big grin

Orpheus
Its a pity I missed it. It keeps poping up on the cable channels so I'll try to watch some of it.

mechmoggy
Am I right in thinking we never found out what "the special stuff" was. I do remember that all the nose bleeds were because that woman was cutting the special stuff with regular meats or something.

Raz
Didn't they get it from the forest? Can't remember exactly, but I'm sure Ush does.

queeq
What does that say about Ush then? big grin

barbie_girl
whats this got to do wi houses?

yerssot
nothing, it's offtopic

Texas
Like every other thread in this place!

keokiswahine
what were we talking about?

yerssot
about the influence of tv on modern society

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.