Mane?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Antoinette
Another theard basher..what do you think of him???

Arsenal
Mane was born of fire and brimstone. He ascended from the deepest bowel(s) of hell to afflict his evil upon KMC.

Mane
hes kewl

Shadow_King
he's alright

fever red
He's usually sweet and sometimes dismissive/disrespectful

Mane
Not to you, babe. wink

hh?
in the name of Allah, he'll smoke you in Arabic

he kicks ass thumb up

fever red
That post kicked my ass!

hh?
did it really? shifty

no expression

§pearhead
thread basher? cool.

shellie
mane can be a royal ass....but sometimes he can be sweet erm

fever red
Mane is challenging that way- I'm a better person for knowing him and accepting him, the 90% goodness and the 10% appalling insensitivity.

SlipknoT
He's cool

Mane
Aww i love my beautiful little thread! touched

Darth Revan187
I didn't see a "has the best ass" option so I just voted "I don't care about him"

Kosta
He keeps me entertained with his dry scarcasm, in other words he says what a lot of us dont have the balls to say. GO GET EM MANE!

Phoenix Aska
He's pretty kool to talk to when he's online!!!

He has some awesome ideas!!!!

fever red
That's funny- I saw the "he's got the best ass" option- but I went with "he's alright."

Mane
eek! Thanks guys!!

R0B
Hes cool but not kewl

Paola
I love him!

m!$hA
theres no option for him being hot cry

Vampy
confused oh djee, someone must be bored.

Spongebob man cool thumb up me likes.

Jackie Malfoy
He is on my list so I guess he is not that nice.Even through I forget why he is on my list.Anyway I dislike some people here but I do not hate anyone.JM

Linkalicious
He was cool while his name was Mane. Now Austin is just a dork! stick out tongue

English Moosette
Why do you post?

Candy Kisses
I dont really know him! Although he has spoke about me in the picture thread.

Canadian Moose
Easy Tigress...I got in trouble for the same stuff t'other day..

Canadian Moose
Anyhow...aside from Kerry...Mane is the love of my life.

Clovie
everyone did spoke about you in the pics thread no expression

English Moosette
Easy? Puh-lease, the kid needs to be whipped with a wet pair of my panties. Then maybe she'll learn some professionalism.

Canadian Moose
honey...I love you...but she's a 14 year old kid who doesn't speak English as a first language. She's trying...

English Moosette
She doesn't speak English? Then I apologise. But with regard to her age, if she is to use that as a defence when someone picks her up for being an idiot, she shouldn't run with the big guys.

Canadian Moose
Actually, she doesn't use anything as a defence.

English Moosette
Before I go any further, could you explain why you're protecting her? I'm not trying to shred her, but only a little while back you were berated for exactly the same thing erm

Canadian Moose
*sigh* It's not so much protection as advocation. She gets ripped for everything, I made a horrible mistake for doing the same thing, and I just feel it isn't right. By all means, treat people how you will...you're a mature adult and don't need me to tell you anything...I just feel badly... confused

English Moosette
Good God!! I was defending her until I myself was being ripped for it. But I strived on, going up against people who could have had me banned because I saw that she had a spark, even if she is a little off key. Until she had the audacity to order me to stop, to leave her to it. I wasn't trying to suffocate her, I was simply trying to get the veterans to give her a deserved chance.

Canadian Moose
*hugging you*
Umm...I'm not arguing with you about JM...this is not worth it...I was being an ass, I felt bad and now I'm trying to make up for my mistake. Simple. End of story. I didn't know you did that...

English Moosette
schmoll I feel hurt..... and insulted that an entire forum can forget things almost instantaneously.

Mane
look again, Brent. wink

fever red
23% evil- sounds about right.

Mane
huh Umm...what, dear??

fever red
Oh, your poll percentages- they're a good analysis of your different elements, and their proportions. 23% is higher than I would have supposed, but it's believable.

Mane
Ohh that! Yeah 23% sounds right. The rest of the time I'm just a big sweetie. blushing

fever red
Monocito sweetie!

Mane
hug
^
eek! see! thats sweet!

fever red
My capuchin of consideration!

Mane
Kate... winkiss flirt

Mane
yay2

m!$hA
ah, the sweet sound of a lovers quarrel in_love

Mane
huh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.