Return of Darth Vader??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kalsolar
How can episode 3 be called the Return of Darth Vader?? Returning from where?? Surely episode 3 is chronilogically his first appearence in the story as Darth. Am I missing something?? Or is the title to be something else and I have it wrong??

BAILY
Four words for ya bud "Revenge of the Sith". Where have you been? That has been the title since July. Havent you seen the trailer? It says 'Revenge of the Sith' there too. 'The Return of Darth Vader' is the title to the Epiosde III doc on the SW Trilogy DVD's, not Episode III itself.

PVS
WTF!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!??!

Jedi Priestess
how Revenge of the person thats been living under a rock for the last 3 months?

Or better yet, how about Revenge AGAINST the person who opened this thread?

Mortanius
We all know he's full of sh*t. I just wish that Lucas is going for the old "title change" trick he did for Revenge of the Jedi - I just don't like the title Revenge of the Sith. Although it's a lot better than some of the crappy titles everyone else came up with.

Sith Master X
Close.

Obi-Wan_fangirl
I sounds like GL is sticking to ROTS in my opinion , plus it's a cool title of how Anakin becomes Darth Vader and I think you'll have much Sympathy for Ankin and Hayden can pull it off DEFINATLY .

Mortanius
I really liked Rise of the Empire. But if it's going to be Revenge of the Sith, there better be a LOT of vengence in this movie. And that's something to look forward to wink

DARTH DADDY
and you all thought my threads were bad

lucasfilm
yeah.......chair

yaaaayyy.... we have a winner!!!!!!! Happy Dance

Darth Subjekt
well to answer your question turd, we first saw Vader 20 some odd years ago, and although it was Ep4, we seeing him again...he's returning to the big screen. And if you meant in some way that that is the title, then you need to pay a hooker to step on your nuts with some stilleto heels.

lucasfilm
http://img47.exs.cx/img47/2867/la1.jpg

Darth Subjekt
LOL ROFLMFAO!!!!!! yes!!!! thank you very much!!!!!!

kalsolar
lol, thank your all for your most civilised answers to my question. Revenge of the Sith it is then. And no...I havent been living under a rock, I've been living inside one. I only came out because a giant worm chased after me.

PVS
laughing out loud .......no no expression

mauler
I think that "Return" is for us

Ushgarak
That has settled that. Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.