Tell me the wierdest dream you've ever had

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lydia
hey tell me all your kool dreams coz they're real funni and i luv dreams!!!

ill start off:

I was playing lazer strike in the movie cinema when the eifle tower appeared outside the window so i shot at it and it turned into a paddock with a cow in it happy

Kosta
LSD? laughing out loud

I hardly ever remember my dreams no expression

Lydia
you must remember sumthing

Kosta
Honestly, no no expression. I used to remember my reams, i never do anymore. Its like I know I had a dream, but i just cant recall it.

SlipknoT
My and my friend were walking through the woods and we came to an old barn so we walked in. We looked around and then all of the sudden This huge deformed grotesque human grabs my friend and just takes him away meanwhile I'm just standing thier, and this little british kid is thier and he says " hi ryan, nice day isnt it" The he said "your ours now" so I grabbed a rusty shuvle that was lying around and beat the kid down as hard as i could, untill the point where he was a bloody pile on the floor, then about 2 seconds later he stands up and then the deformity rips off my leg and then they get a chainsaw.....then I woke up

Lydia
my sister had a dream that a moari ate her washing

angelsflame265
i had a dream. . where i was sitting in my bed like i was awake, and my door was open. Then i heard something down stairs, but i couldn't get up. Then this clown jumped up from the stairs. First it looked in my sisters room (right across the hallway from me) then it turned its head all the way around and jumped on my bed. . .then i woke up

Lydia
haha shot slipknot!!!

Lydia
teehee dreams are fun

Kosta
You knwo whhat makes drems REALLY trippy, Ex! Never tried it, but ppl say its off the hook. I frankly dont see the need no expression

AMN Inc
When I was little I had a dream about being inside a pop-up book, and a smiling skeleton fell on top of me. Then I looked to the distance and saw a fire engine, made of felt, crawling along the horizon with its siren blaring. I woke up and told my mum I had a nightare. 'What about?' she said. 'I don't know.' I responded.

Lydia
ummm yeah... no expression fun

shellie
just a couple nights ago i dreamed i was in a room with John F Kennedy . he couldnt hear nor see me . i watched as he planned his own assasination . down to the last detail of a hand signal that told the sniper when to pull the trigger.....then i watched as his wife and his mistress fought over his grave . it was really wierd .

SlipknoT
Another one was I was at school and it was almost deserted but it had this weird feeling so I keep walking around until I reach the cafateria and I open the doors and all of the zombies are ripping apart people and eating them, then they saw me and I just run as fast as i can so I keep running untill there is a huge pack of them after me then finally I reached a computer lab and run in, they burst down the door and they stop and then i realize its my friends, just all rotting and ripped apart, so then I start talking to my friend julian about his " green Gandalf special" but then they all stop and this hot zombies throws me down and rapes me, I forgot her name though.

Kosta
I use to have dreams where i would be running from something, but it was weird, cuz my feel like would grip the ground, so it was like running on ice, and I would eventually reach a really high speed, and like drift around corners.....strange.

R0B
One time I dreamed that I was getting beaten up by a woman with a whip and then I was forced to eat a sandwhich while trying to sing at the same time no expression

Kosta
Rlaughing out loudFLMAYONAISE!!!!!!!!!!!

SlipknoT
laughing

R0B
Dont laugh, getting forced to eat a sandwhich is not a laughing matter disgust

SlipknoT
what kind of sandwhich was it?

R0B
Ham and as Kosta mentioned, it had mayonaise on it erm

SlipknoT
that sounds good

R0B
Its ok, well what other things have you dreamed about?

SlipknoT
When I was really little I would have this dream that my great Grandpa was in my closet trying to hit me with a hammer. I had that dream straight for about 2 weeks

Reborn Again
I was being chased by torandoes with my grandfather.

R0B
On time I dreamed that I got beat up by a clan of women for saying, would you like a slice of pizza.

SlipknoT
i also dreamed that I got arrested for stepping in gum

R0B
I dreamed that I got beat up with a bat for eating a bowl of soup

Mane
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/whocares2.jpg

R0B
Hey I see an ant in the corner so at least somebody cares

SlipknoT
I also dreamed that they mugged me because my socks didnt match

R0B
No way, I got jumped for not tieing my shoe laces

SlipknoT
Wow, I was beaten with a wet fish because I forgott to brush my teeth this morning

R0B
Whoa now thats cold. I got ran over with a car because I drank a coke

SlipknoT
Thats just not right. They chopped off my pinkeys because I burnt my grilled cheese

R0B
Whoa you've got me beat. I got strangled with a womans sock because I burnt the toast

SlipknoT
Thats Harsh, They burned off my eyebrows because I sneezed in class

R0B
Wow I got bashed with a sledge hammer for making fun of the wizard of oz

SlipknoT
They pulled out 6 of my teeth because I didnt put a period at the end of a sentence

R0B
I got thrown in a stamped for not washing my hands

SlipknoT
They made me fight Mike Tyson because I forgot to buy milk from the store

RagingSilent
ummmm....I don't remember it completely, but I do remember Homer Simpson running around in the dreamconfused....then again....I was only about 7.....ah, the minds of childrenbig grin

eleveninches
Some of my wierder dreams are the ones when as soon as I fall asleep, I feel as though I have really woken up, and everything seems so real, even though it is just a dream, and then, in the dream, I fall asleep, which is when I wake up in real life

badboy2004
my weirdest dream would be tat i was with ladygrim

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.