Return of the Living Dead 3 (uncut)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@t
Does anyone know when they'll release this version on DVD?
even thought I've already purchased the R rated version off Amazon for xmas...

I remember seeing the uncut version when I was like, seven but I only remember a few of the cut scenes.

SlipknoT
I saw this movie on the Sci-Fi channel, but I didnt like it to much.

BlackC@t
The cut version or uncut?

BlackC@t
I'm dissappointed and a little annoyed that no one else has seen this.

dean7879
ive seen it...and i have to say that it is dire

eggmayo
I havent seen number 3, was put off by no 2.

Darth_Big_Boy
I think you can get an uncut DVD ink R2.....but that does you no good unless you can play R2 DVDs.

dean7879
u may as well have a shit and then put it in ya dvd player...then press play..u will enjoy it more then rotld part 3

Zilverz
LOL

whats so UNCUT about the version??? care to divulge ?

BlackC@t
I thought it was fantastic, very original.

The Redeemer
The ENTIRE SERIES is rubbish IMO. whistle

Hydrokronic
I thought this movie was awesome, a great gothic romance/zombie thrill, not to mention Melinda Clarke is super fine in this movie, I think this movie is the best zombie/romance I have ever seen. When I first saw this on Sci-Fi channel last saturday I was like wow, and was so amazed with Melinda Clarke cause she is super hot, I live 10 minutes away from hollywood and I hope to meet her and compliment her on this movie cause it kicked ass! Im glad to see that other people think the same way too.

BlackC@t
yes

Yay! finally someone else who enjoyed the movie too!

slayer
Hey Blackc@t!

If u can't fidn the version u want do u want me 2 try and find it for you?

BREN
the movie was ok nothing more we know black cat loves the rotld movies good on her lets face it if we all liked the same things itd be fooked up to say the least,lol the movie was released in the uk on vhs uncut not sure about the dvd seeing as ive been in aus 2 years now and the dvd wasnt released when i was there smile u could probably track down the vhs on ebay for like a pound i bet,but if u r in the usa ud need a vcr that can play pal tapes

Hydrokronic
BlackC@t im glad you like this movie

I just wish alot more people liked this movie as much as I do, I liked it so much I ordered it off amazon.com just to watch it again and see Melinda Clarke.

This has got to be the most amazing best zombie horror movie I have ever seen, it reminds me of a zombie/gothic romeo and juliet, the ending where they sacrifise them selfs almost made me wanna cry, and I hardly cry for anything, movies especially. I just cant wait till my copy gets here.

Azrael01
I liked this movie a lot too But I like the first one in the series better it is more of a spoof were as the third one is more serious. The first one was just fun to watch the best part to me was when they made fun of micheal jackson.

BlackC@t
The Micheal Jackson thing's in the second movie no expression

I bought the Uncut DVD ages ago, it's a lot more gorier then Americas' R rated version.

Azrael01
oh yeah thats right the first one had that suicide guy he was funny and nudity yeah stick out tongue

BlackC@t
I liked Spider and Tina yes

Zilverz
so is the uNCUT version not available in the US ?

BlackC@t
Nope.

Only in the UK.

If you want it you can buy it off Amazon.uk.

nancy_englund
they are making pt 4 and 5.
we'll see if they are as good.
over.

Hydrokronic
They said they made it in 2000 but it hasnt even been made yet, but it wont be as good as the 3rd cause nothing can replace Melinda Clarke in that movie.

Is there any way I could reach Melinda Clarke, like does she have email or website or something?

nancy_englund
man hydrokronic, you sure like that melinda don't you!? lol
over

Hydrokronic
Hell yeah, shes a babe.

PRO-PAIN
This movie sucked horribly cut and uncut...

BlackC@t
They've already made 4 and 5 no expression

Hydrokronic
I didnt even know that lol I thought they cancelled it or something cause I never see it in stores.

Azrael01
they made them huh are they for sale I have never seen them

BlackC@t
They're still in the process of editing them.

They don't yet know if it will be a theatrical release or a straight-to-video release.

Azrael01
I would bet straight to video

BlackC@t
We'll see.

suzette
Hi,
Has anyone ever seen the 1st Night of the Living Dead dubbed with goofy dialogue? It was funny as hell. It was sort of like Mystery ScienceTheatre 3000, yet it was all dubbed.
I wonder what it was called???? big grin
suzette

BlackC@t
This is a thread devoted to 'Return of the Living Dead 3.'

Not some strange version of 'Night of the Living Dead' no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.