Serjical Strike News

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tabby999
AXIS OF JUSTICE

As most of you might know already, we just released the Axis Of Justice Concert Series Volume 1 cd/dvd. This is a cd and accompanying dvd that captured the performances from a remarkable night of performances by artists and activists like Tom Morello, Serj Tankian, Maynard James Keenan, Pete Yorn, Flea, Brad Wilk, Wayne Kramer, John Dolmayan, Boots Riley and more. There are a lot of extras as well. Please visit the following website to check out a track listing as well as audio and video clips from that night as well as some photos. All proceeds from the album will be given to the Axis Of Justice. Please find out more and get involved.

http://serjicalstrike.com/axisofjustice/

thought all you Keenan groupies might be interested

Alpha Centauri
For the sake of your own embarassment I sure hope you didn't go and find that out just to refer to the Tool/APC/Maynard fans on this board as "Groupies". Coz that would be rather sad and to be quite honest I can't see why you'd make this kind of a thread if you yourself were not interested. Unless you are interested in which case I can understand.

Either way, I made a post about the CD a while back.

-AC

tabby999
no i get email updates from serjical strike, and just because i said groupies dosn't mean i was insulting all the maynard fans, so stop reading into things

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.