Halo 2 vs moh pacific assault

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DiViNe diFiNIty
i was going to buy pacific assault but i am not sure about it how would you compare it to the new halo 2

dark1365
Get Halo 2. Especially if you don't have the first one. There's too many MoH games out.

cal31
none of the games you posted come close to matching Halo 2.

Samas-adian
Man i hate seeings these VS threads especially with Halo 2 in it.

Unholy_Cheese
/\ Seconded
Also totally different genre's like RPG vs FPS

dark1365
Get used to it.

Thorondor
MOH games suck, the graphics are amazing but the gameplay is terrible.

Unholy_Cheese
Wtf? wat one did u play?

sith_darth_jay
MOH is a great game, just like N64's goldeneye, moh was a grounbreaking game for PS1. and now there's HALO

I haven't played Halo2 so I can't say which one it's better

Unholy_Cheese
No i think MOH was ground breaking on PC, and only PC.
And Red Faction? wtf?

frodo34x
Have you played Pacific Assualt? It is an amazing game. The storyline/plot type thing is pretty good. Im not gonna spoil it for anyone, but heres a clue: You have too look hard to get to the training level.
I also love the 'close to death' idea, it actually makes getting killed more frustrating.
Plus theres the added bonus of a WWII game which doesnt get wet over killing germans smile

sith_darth_jay
was there any other good FPS on PS1?
and MOH started on PS1 before PC

Shadow_King
i never liked MOHPA i liked frontline on the PS2 better but i hope MOH comes out with the eastern front.

Robo-Chocobo
it got old after they did the d-day one on ps2.

frodo34x
Even though they did that D-Day part on the PC first...

dark1365
You play both, and you'll definitely say Halo 2.

frodo34x
I have to say I've never played Halo 2. but the Close to death makes dying even more frustrating.

Unholy_Cheese
I thought allied assaoult was the best one and its on PC. I didnt like rising sun and frontline.

frodo34x
Yay, someone who agrees with me about Playstation MOHs. Is that sig from ctrl-alt-del?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.