Can he use this in battle.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sexyking
Can Anikan use that move he uses to destroy the room in episode3 in battle the one he uses when he wakes ti find he killed padme. Wouldnt it be cool if he could.

Morridini
Say what?
Didn't understand any of that.

EDIT: I just noted that u are from the UK, then u should be able to express yourself in English.

Jedi Priestess
why did you open a thread for this? why cant we for just one damned week have some semblence of freaking order in this damned section??
thats 1

sexyking

Jedi Priestess
That has never been confirmed, its still speculation at this point

.:Space Opera:.
yes Mr. Cleese, cheerio...

hey JP, you know what we need? ive seen some other forums do this and i thought that it would be a good idea for this one too. we need a stick thread that is titled: EPISODE THREE GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD, and if people want to start a new topic, they wont have to because they can just ask a question in that thread. thats why i think that theres the title option in the submit reply page. they also need to make your 'all hang out thread' a sticky one as well, i hate trying to go find it. whadya think? itll solve the abuse of the pages.

Jedi Priestess
I like the idea of general discussion about ROTS but the let it all hang out thread is well its just a different duck all together. Thats more of a weird sort of social thread where we play act. All you need to do is ask Ush or Queeq about having a general ROTS discussion thread, but I do think that would cut down on a whole bunch of problems in here. Good idea SO. yes

.:Space Opera:.
big grin i will do so...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.