ROTS SCRIPT (possible) MAJOR spoilers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

.:Space Opera:.

The Ones
NOT AGAIN. all this script stuff is making me sick SICK

i expected that, did you even read it?

LandoSpeeder
If a noob posted this I would never read this, but since you posted it Space Opera I might just read it.

yeah i dont know how accurate it is. i posted it because i thought that it might be interesting to see someone elses perspective.

tlbauerle
Well I can tell you the actual script wouldn' have all those holes in it.

eleveninches
I never read the scripts, as it gives away far too much. I read the episode 1 novel, and it ruined the film for me

zombieman
Come on, the film of episode 1 was already ruined, George Lucas saw to that personally.

Jedi Priestess
That would be your opinion. Some of us have liked each episode. I purposely waited until there were a few replys to this so I didnt read it myself I am with eleven here, I dont want to know.

el_max
mad you have mad ruined mad the movie for me mad

Jedi Priestess
well DUH you shouldnt have read his post. I manage to come reply in here without reading his post not to mention it says SPOILERS on the topic line.

Boris
Yeah... that aint the script... some dialog would be nice..

PVS
this same shit was already posted.

Darth Subjekt
yea i dont know abou the rest of you, but i thought some things were missing, like, oh i dont know, words...complete scenes...shit like that, and for the gimp who said you ruined the movie for him...youd have to be asleep for most of the movie, for this to ruin it. And i hope it upsets you so much that you see no other alternative, but to go to you kitchen or bathroom and take shots of draino til you no longer infect the air of which i and the the others here, breathe. and nice spam thread by the way douch.

Morridini
Of course it didn't upset him. He is just a new spammer.

Darth Subjekt
i think a lot of these are old people who know they suck, i.e. 12345m crow_t_robot, ect.....hell maybe even ss himself...

Xam
Yea!!!JP your rigth!!personnaly i loved episode 1! and no lucas did not ruin it!

cornponious
That's true, Lucas didn't ruin Episode I. Jake Lloyd did!!

cornponious (Kụntriồụs Kồkiồụs Mẩximụs)

Jedi Priestess
Bite me Corn stick out tongue

PVS
YIPPIE!!!!

bILLYgOAT
class,
i love it when people say epI was crap and epII suxxors, then spend huge amounts of their time stalking the ep III boards.
roll eyes (sarcastic)

ouch
"please sir, may I have another" laughing

cornponious
Just draw a circle where you want the bite to go.

big grin

corn

"this same shit was already posted."

-where?

"and nice spam thread by the way douch."

you talkin to me? i only posted it cause i though it would be interesting to read. im not saying this is the actuall script, but one for debate on how accurate it is.

CHRISTIAN
u got a point..well just have to wait and see smile

Darth Subjekt
no no no, i was calling el max a douch,...he started a spam thread outside of this....and it made me want to claw his face off and punch him in the skull.

not you...me and you agree alot. but i have seen this somewhere before as im sure the others have. but its all good

okay then

Anakin2Vader
word.... I loved Episode 1 except for too young Anakin and Jar Jar... cant forget Jar Jar... Ep 2 on the other hand was a mess

i loved ep.2 it was supposed to be a mess. the clone wars. the first word out of my mouth when i walked out of the theatre was: "BITCHIN!" ani in the first one should have been at least fifteen, it would make more logical sense in compliance to the love story

Cipher
What's with all the gaps and the obvious errors like where the "script" refers to Darth Vader and Anakin in the same sentence? And where's the missing dialogue? I've seen this before and it still looks like fan fiction based on what everyone already knows....

Member.
nice fanfic.

AddictedToBoys
Episode 1 sucked, Episode 2 was really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really GOOD

Telemicus
Why post non-sense like that?
And, thinking about it, Space Opera, how did you manage to change your registered date from Nov 2004 to Sep 2003?

Eleonora
I totally agree with you smile

eleveninches
Both were good films for the type of genre that they were made for.
The reason why episode one seemed to suck so much was the fact that everybody had such high overrealistic expectations of it, for it to live up to the original trillogy. If it wern't for the original trillogy, episode 1 would have seemed better, as there would not have been as much hype

"And, thinking about it, Space Opera, how did you manage to change your registered date from Nov 2004 to Sep 2003?"

i re-registered before on this name in nov, not knowing it was illegal and got charged for socking, then changed my original name minbugaling which i registerd back in 03, to space opera. it worked out fine.

Julie
I skimmed it ...eh whatever....good bad or whatever...it's still gonna make a heap of $

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.