What Do U Think?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

punkyhermy
BATMAN IS REALL COOL WAT DO U GUYS THINK?
HE GOT ATTITUDE, CLASS AND WHAT ELSE?
WAIT THERE IS A POLL TOO

kal-el
In a fight - Superman.In a quiz - Batman. In a race - Flash.In bed.........oh yes- Wonderwoman!

Gregory
It sort of depends on what you mean by "best."

steely balls
superman does have some cool moves but, batman is all around a cooler character because people can relate. he's kickass

The Batman
laughing

Right on. Poor Batman can't be the best in bed, unless it's a result of his tireless research. The Batman has been celibate for years, thus decreed by Warner Brothers' "Batman Bible," to which all Batman franchises must adhere.

Consider that Wonder Woman grew up on an island where the only residents are women. She may be the best in the category you mentioned, but it may be for another demographic than us guys.

kal-el
IN bed, supes and flash must be pretty poor too. Faster than a speeding bullet!! laughing laughing

The Batman
rolling on floor laughing

HAW!!

Gotta admit, that was going through my head as well. Rock on!

laughing

kal-el
Great minds think alike eh? I can't believe I didnt figure you out already!I gotta work on my detective skills. I assumed when you originally talked about being banned that you were someone from before I joined who had just come back.Can't trust anyone these days eh?You sly dog you!

THE BATMAN - snikt!

The Batman
That's okay, Kal. You're still a rookie detective. Soon enough, all of the United Kingdom will fear and respect the great Last Son of Krypton who possesses the avatar of a completely different hero and the occupation of a completely different one. Heh.

MaverickIce
Flash

punkyhermy
isn't bats supposed to be a play boy?then wouldn't make sense about the bed thing

Gregory
No. Bruce Wayne is the playboy, and he's just a creation of the Batman.

punkyhermy
BUT IT'S THE SAME MAN ISN'T HE?!

Gregory
Not really. As I understand it, the playboy Bruce Wayne is just another part that the Batman plays; Batman and Bruce Wayne are the same person in the same sense that Leonard Nimoy and Spock are the same person.

In an early Gotham Knights series, Batman hypnotizes himself to be Bruce Wayne instead of Batman. After it is over, he admits that he and Bruce Wayne have nothing in common.

darksweeney
Unlike Clark Kent who has an alter ego (Superman), Batman is Batman, (by choice/conditioniing), with Bruce Wayne as one of many alter ego's (Matches Malone is another for Batman).
For films, Batman producers wan't him celibate? Whatever.
In the comics, 'Bruce Wayne' has sex w/ various women, then treats them poorly (not calling, stands them up, etc.) so THEY dump him. This helps keep up his playboy cover (no entanglements). The alpha persona, 'Batman', has made love to Selina Kyle (Catwoman) & Talia (who bore him a son; he to date still doesn't know).

kal-el
LOL laughing Lets say I'm not very consistent.he-he. Supes and DD are my 2 faves guvnor. But you're right-THEY WILL! Especially when her majesty gives me a medal created just for me.The 'saving the world' medal! Yep, I can see it now!

punkyhermy
wait then that means he's abusing women to reach the status he wants.that's unfair. how come THAT is not a crime?!

Gregory
First of all, I've never seen him do that. Which doesn't mean it doesn't happen, of course. Second, I think there's a difference between acting like a jerk and abusing someone. Thirdly, when you sleep with someone who's known far and wide as a playboy, I'm not sure you have the right to be upset about that sort of thing.

punkyhermy
well he acts a jerk deliberately!why does he woo someonehe doesn't want in the first place?!
don't get me wrong,i love bats!but this is kind of questionable...
yeah u r right about that last comment!

Gregory
He wants Bruce Wayne to be completely different from Batman to minimize the chances of anyone connecting the two.

Gregory
It works, too. In Year One, Gordon thought Bruce Wayne might be the Batman. But after meeting Wayne, he dismisses the idea.

kal-el
Yeah, lemonade in the champagne glass. But gordon wasn't totally fooled though was he?

Gregory
Nope, but the cop with him was.

punkyhermy
yeah but it still isn't write to use women to get to that point.okay,yeah it's their own fault they accept his offers knowing his reputaion,but doesn't bruce have some resposibilty too.he has the power to attract women,he uses it.and that is that.besides being the smart,sensible person he is at times,he should realize that he should not abuse his power or manipulate those under his spell...
batman,he really is complicated...

kal-el
Yeah, but because his priority is being batman and therefore guarding his identity, he doesn't even consider it(women's feelings) important compared to his Heroic exploits. I'm not saying he's right, but that's the way he is. I think he sees it as a 'bigger picture' scenario, but those poor girls don't know that. Brucey-baby-what a player!

Gregory
Batman uses people. It's his nature. Have any of you read any of Batman and the Outsiders? In one issue he actually admits, in front of his team, that he views them as his personal weapon in his war against crime.

punkyhermy
but isn't being a hero mean protecting those who can't do that themselves?this can be said about all the women he has abused.the fact is established that all of them had to be weak in nature in order for them to be "used" by him.then he talks about saving people from injustice!first he should save them from HIMSELF!!!
God!this is getting really complicated!i guess... i never looked at him that way b4...oh well...

punkyhermy
but then again that makes batman more BELIEVABLE and realistic...he got his flaws...

Gregory
I'm open to correction, but I always thought that Bruce broke up his relationships before they could get to serious. Granted, his method of breaking them up could lack tact (I believe he once invited his current "girlfriend" to Wayne Manor when he already had two girls there), but it's not like he romances a woman for months, then dumps her.

punkyhermy
whatever,i i guess as a fan i'll ignore those faults!!!!i decided i still love him!!!! love confused

kal-el
Wow, you and Bats were nearly finished for a second there punky!

punkyhermy
well like i said before...he's not perfect and i lov him for that! big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.