Thanksgiving plans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vaya_the_elf
So what are your thanksgiving plans?

I know mine. Help cook, and clean. Eat lots of yummy food. Hang out with foster family. Hopefully watch a funny movie, or something.

justjakk
im gonna get up at 4am get ready for work and get there by 5something clock in at 6am. we will have a little thanksgiving there at work while we also get calls from people wanting to get to their friends home to eat or to the grocery store for last minute buyings. we might not do much business thanksgiving cause everyone will prolly be at friends or relatives eating food.

vaya_the_elf
Well at least you still get food. Hope you have a good thanksgiving.

LordKerrigor
hmmm im going to be playing halo2!

vaya_the_elf
laughing out loud Like I said before addicted.

LordKerrigor
im not addicted!.......k much

vaya_the_elf
ok.. What are you doing today?

LordKerrigor
lol geee take a guess stick out tongue

Shaolin Monk
bleh...i'll be at work cause my family is going to my uncle's and I don't like that side of the family...so I'll go to work and have thanksgiving with one of my co-workers, that is a 42 year old never-been-married lonely guy

CherryPie
I want to eat pickle wraps oh yessss!

plus turkey yes

shugie99
Am I the only one participating in a Turkey Trot Thanksgiving morning?

vagaryatwill
Eating turkey and watching football. May take a nap or two also.

§pearhead
I'll wake up at 9-10ish, sit around, eat, and go back to sleep.

And do some stuff in the middle.

Seriously...am I supposed to know these things?

Arsenal
Can't wait for Thanksgiving I'm hungry.

RaventheOnly
eat and play WoW droolio

vaya_the_elf
Its getting close to Yummy day. My tummy is excited.

SlipknoT
I'm probably going to buy 2 grams and have a few shots of Godiva White Chocolate

vaya_the_elf
I know I'm having chocolate pie, and pumkin pie. I'm going to gain a few pounds, I need it anyways.

WindDancer
Watch some Football games, eat some Candied Yams, Play Halo 2, and Stuffed da Turkey.

Jackie Malfoy
Yea Thanksgiving is tomorrow!and no school until monday!Anyway I am having dinner at my dad's house and then going to my mom's house afterwards for desert and to stay there until sunday!
Before that happens through I will be watching the game with my dad and relieves!Since no one knows that much english in my family excert for my stepmom.
We will be talking in italin.Whcih is fun!Anyway t hat is my plans have a great Thanksgiving everyone!JM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.