Periods

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vaya_the_elf
Don't you just hate periods

Vampy
Don't. You get. Me. Started.

justjakk
i have all girl cousins so yes i hate periods cause if one has one i know all the others will have one too.

fever red
No, I don't. Punctuation is good.

vaya_the_elf
I have heard of it before. Its not a happy house when more than one women has a period.

Storm
Nope.

vaya_the_elf
stick out tongue

Clovie
kill them all mad

i wish cry

Daedalus
Nice subject matter. They don't bother me, being a guy and all. big grin

vaya_the_elf
grr

Devalion
I bloody hate periods! I know the pun is there, but I do really hate them!

Thael
"Grr", what? erm

vaya_the_elf
You don't have any. Your lucky.

Vampy
God. pms

Thael
Not really, when my girlfriend is "on" its annoying! stick out tongue

Woah, my name changed before my eyes... I need a new sig now. Thanks Raz! big grin

fever red
Mmm- you want serious? Fine- I can do Serious. No, I can't- but I'll put an arm around Serious, and pose for the camera..
Well, periods have some good aspects:
1) I am too long-suffering, and do not say the things that need to be said in a timely matter- but when Aunt Flow is in town, with her immoral support, I tell it like it is and like it should be.
2) I slow down a bit, and have some time to myself.

LordKerrigor
yeah i hate periods thats why i always failed grammar in elementary school

Df02
when u stop and look at what that smiley is doing u realise its the most disgusting thing ever created in smiley form...

i dont get periods, but it is annoying when ur girlfriend is on and u cant u kno.... stoke the fire embarrasment

lil bitchiness
No I cant say I do - well it depends of course - sometimes.

fever red
You can't stoke the fire? OK, if you can't, fine- that's you.

Df02
well you could, but id rather not at that time of the month...and personally find it disgusting that any1 else would messed

Thael
.....What the f**k?

fever red
Think outside the box...

lil bitchiness
Watch the content, or its gonna get closed.

Canadian Moose
*walks in whistling, sees topic, walks back out whistling*

vaya_the_elf
Anyways ....

What really helps, it hot water. Don't know why, but it does.

fever red
Chocolate bars- essential.

vaya_the_elf
mmm.. chocolate smile

Canadian Moose
*nods*

fever red
Walk- move about, get out, go to a cafe, curl up by a fire, read a good book (not a sad one! A comedic one). Actually, I don't care to be round my friends when I'm on the rag, but some girls need that, too.

vaya_the_elf
I have to work

*sniffs*

CherryPie
I bet moose is a bit confused in here aren't you moose?

fever red
Mmm, me too, during most of 'em. I find I'm not 100% with my energy. My focus is inward- that's not bad, it's good- but when you are wanting time with yourself, and can't have it, that's frustrating.

CherryPie
huh?

thats funny

Canadian Moose
A little...I'm just here for the sympathy factor.

Ice cream anyone?

Mane
why is she eating her bloody tampon??

fever red
She's a Smilie, and an abominable one- that's why.

Mane
Unless she genuinely likes the taste, I find that to be the most repulsive and pointless thing.

Canadian Moose
OMG eek! sick

CherryPie
thats D.I.S gusting messed no

angelsflame265
One of the worse parts is the cramps. . .

fever red
Cramps? They're bad sometimes, not others- I think it has to do with how well you've been caring for yourself. If you don't drink enough water, if you're not active, if you don't get the right minerals from your diet- that's when it bites into you hard. And that's one of its uses-it calls attention to your body and its proper maintenance, which we all neglect too often.

angelsflame265
yes I agree with that, cause one day, during my period last year, I hadn't drank any water the day before (i had some pop and stuff but not a lot) and I ended up going home later that day because my cramps were so bad

fever red
Yes- and that's why I think periods rock.

Mane
they rock because of the cramps, or because they tell you you're not healthy?

Silver Stardust
Blah. I hate periods. I'm on mine right now, and my cramps are killer...usually they're not too bad but I've been feeling kinda sick for the last couple of weeks so now they're really bad mad

I need some chocolate. And a heating pad.

fever red
They rock because they educate you about your body and give you a little kick in the @ss to take good care of it.

Mane
I do love a woman who has a healthy body. cool

heen68
When i drink Iron bru my cramps go away but i still say it kills so i don't have to do any work. smile

Because I can
One thing i hate is waiting for it to come.... sometimes it just appears out of no where and then it goes and comes back later..... I've on had a couple but it is sooo annoying... sad Not happy Jane

heen68
I hate waiting for it to come i have pains a whole week before it comes an right now my stomach is killing.

Imaginary
I go psycho on my friends right after mine instead of before.

fever red
It gets easier as you have more- it's a bit trippy at first, yes, especially the hormones/emotions.

vaya_the_elf
*sniffs*

I was cramping all day today, and i have not started yet. See i cramp a couple days before my period. So I was cramping at work. Was not in the mood to work today.

fever red
Don't blame you- spoil yourself tonight!

vaya_the_elf
Don't have time. Need a shower, then some rest.

Then get up and go back to work. Then clean the house, then see my parents.

fever red
Gaah!- draggy day. Well, do spoil yourself, ASAP.

drunk_nazgul
Oh, God, periods suck big time.
Whenever I miss one, my stomach starts to kill me. And putting that on top of stress does not make me or anyone around me a happy camper. mad

vaya_the_elf
It's fun being a girl.

Imaginary
Insert sarcasm here.

SlipknoT
Last year this girl on the bus had a period and I guess she didnt know about it, but when she got up thier was a huge blood stain on the back of her pants and thier was a pool of blood in her seat

drunk_nazgul
Poor girl. sad

That was always my worst nightmare.

Jedi Priestess
Nope dont have em anymore stick out tongue

SlipknoT
We called her "Leaky" after that laughing out loud

Imaginary
*longs for menopause*

SlipknoT, that would be embarassing as hell. She would've copped it afterwards.

SlipknoT
yea when she found out she turned so red and didnt talk the rest of the day

Imaginary
You're so mean! mad

SlipknoT
she would get so mad

Imaginary
Well of course she would... that's possibly my worst nightmare.

SlipknoT
It was so funny

.::Levi@than::.
Would it be so funny if it happend to YOU? no expression

Imaginary
Thankyou, Levi!

eleveninches
I have a free period now

Devalion
Oh ha ha! laughing out loud

fever red
Mmm, happened to me- blue jeans, however, so I felt it before it showed. I simply tied my sweater round my waist (it was the eighties- we ALL had sweaters for accessories) and went to the Nurse for a pass home.

Devalion
I had it at work once, luckily my trousers were dark enough, so no-one noticed!

fever red
I don't fuss too much about it- it's unavoidable, and it's hardly a toxic substance. I don't mind pads instead of tampons, on days when I have no work.

Jackie Malfoy
Yea I do I just wish we girls only got it once a year then it would be great.I get mined pretty bad that I miss school and feel like I could puke.
I am not looking forward to next month not at all because of it.It sucks big time.JM

fever red
JM- I think you need to research carefully, as it's an important decision, and there are side effects- but if you want, you can ask your doctor for a scrip for the Pill. The pill regulates your fertility cycles and permits menstruation by the use of "dummy" pills. If you skip these dummy pills, and take 2-3 months of the "active" pills straight through, then you will have that time without a period. However, I think periods get much easier with practice at managing/handling them, so I'd encourage you to hang in there.

Storm
I have this idea that the pill is against JM' s morals. However, she might change her mind later.

Jackie Malfoy
I doubt that ever happening Storm if I want to take meds I take alive and it helps there is also some meds that a doctor gave me to take.No it is not birth control pill it is something to make it better.
JM

Mane
roll eyes (sarcastic) Wow.

fever red
Would someone quote me for JM? I would like her to understand WHY I suggested the pill...and that I don't necessarily promote it for any purpose.

Storm
I' m sure she understands.

fever red
No, see- I'm on her ignore list- I think I'm there for being naughty, LOL. She hardly gave herself a chance to know me!

Jackie Malfoy
Understands what?JM

Thael

BackFire
My hate for periods rivals Hitler's hate for the jews.

Thael
Is it really that bad?!

lil bitchiness
You get periods? you might wanna get that checked at doctors...i dont think thats right....?

The Tired Hiker
Fourth period was always the best. That's when I had P.E.

BackFire
Never said I GET periods....I just hate them, because I have to deal with the consequences of them.

The Tired Hiker
Like, the flavor? embarrasment

BackFire
Good lord...that's sick.

Yeah that, and just general unpleasentness from the girls who are in their period.

Falling4Daniel_
Lovely thread. Really. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Men PMS just like girls do, did you know that?
Of course I dont PMS, i dont have mine yet. big grin Im almost 16 too w00t w00t

lil bitchiness
Bwahahah!!

One thing that amezes me with most guys who b!tch about 'unpleasentness' with girls on periods is the fact that they either dont pay any attention or they dont come in contact with girls who are on periods - let me sum this up for you

Girls only PMS before or after the periods - and some both before and after - never during. thats why its a PMS

Linkalicious
The name of this thread should be changed to "Tampon Talk"

The Tired Hiker
I thinkie he was bitching about the period, not pms. embarrasment

The Tired Hiker
I find periods very artistic!artist

SlipknoT
No because it cant happen to me no expression

angelsflame265
that happened to a girl i know. . she had on white pants at the time too

SlipknoT
This one whitish pants on laughing out loud

ClaraG
periods suck!!!

Imaginary
Falling4Daniel, consider yourself damn lucky.

angelsflame265
you are so lucky

Darth Sauron
Yeah, damn i hate being on my period.

Imaginary

no expression

Discos
I hate when my girlfriend uses it as an excuse roll eyes (sarcastic)

the "dudes" never got to sit in the classroom back in primary school when the "dudettes" were giving the very big and special "talk" on the periods so I have bassically a vague idea of what the whole concept it is.

Discos - it bloody baffles me

angelsflame265
hmmm. . how to explain a period. .

Discos
my girlfriend explained it to me once, i was confused as ever.

Discos - stuff going in stuff comin out. blech

Darth Sauron
Period, i can explain it.

Its basically just all the blood shit thats supposed to cushion this damn baby. But of course the egg isnt fertilixed, so the body just decides to totally dump the stuff out with little warning

Imaginary
...You're a guy.

Discos
^^ oh god, your on this topic!

Imaginary
What I'm saying is how can he possibly know exactly what a period is and how damn annoying they are if he hasn't experienced it?

angelsflame265
well he might as well know, so he's informed

BlackC@t
Yeah, they can get extremly irritating.

vaya_the_elf
Poor males

I don't think I know any that understand periods.

eleveninches
I liked it on south park:the movie

Mr Garrisson: "well, im sorry wendy, but I just dont trust anything that bleeds for 4 days and doesnt die"

laughing out loud

Thael
And for that I consider myself blessed. big grin

Telperaca
laughing out loud

fever red
Hahaheh...
Oh, this is going to scare some kiddos, however-
__I'm so happy. I just bought my first Gladrag. I'll use it like an overnight pad, and wash it in the morning in the washing machine- what could be simpler? It just snaps onto my panties and it saves me money! I'm happy becuase I don't give a sh!t anymore for the idea that this blood is somehow "foul." Yeh, right, whatever. It's hardly a deadly poison, and I will no longer treat it as such, throwing out anything that comes into any slight contact with it immediately! What dumb panic. I'm 29 and DONE with that drama. What sh!t. Christ, my sister's a doc in the emergency room, if she can calmly deal with stranger's blood I'm not going to be troubled by my own.

Ou Be Low hoo
I think periods are worse for guys, than girls...Sure, girls get the physical suffering, but it's the guys who have to put up with the mental torture that comes along with it!

Phoenix Aska
hahaha...very amusing..

angelsflame265
you wouldn't say that if you had to go through it

cave_draconis
Hello??? Girls have to go through the mental and physical part of i.

angelsflame265
i got to go home one day from school because it was so bad yes

cave_draconis
U poor thing sad

Ou Be Low hoo
Yeah, right...I have to shave my face every day - that's not fun.

Re. periods...I told my girlfriend the other day that I think I have 2 girlfriends....1 is a sexy, beautiful, funny, intelligent, reasonable princess who I see for 25 days of the month, and the other is a ****ing loopy beatch from Hell. I didn't use those exact words though...

Morning_Glory
o well, at least us women get to experience the joys of giving birth ! -

erm

Angie79
Whoohoo. no expression I've experienced the joys twice. Could've done without it.

I don't mind my periods though. Never bothers me much. smile

Ou Be Low hoo
Guys give birth too! Although it's generally the brown and stinky kind...

eggmayo
Taco bell makes it hurt so bad...

Ou Be Low hoo
The same goes for curry...Although spicy food makes the process speed-up somewhat, you still suffer from what I like to call 'After-burn'...

eggmayo
And the toilet pan shatters from heat...

Fetcharada
me too

Jackie Malfoy
I hate them.They hurt like heck and so bad I have to stay in bed all day.Not eating anything.The second day is no better but then it gets better.
So why can't we have them every other year?That would be great!JM

Mabius*Emz
they are such a pain

JToTheP
I've questioned what to feel about these stupid things. Lately it seems, I'M WRONG, to actually feel bad for my girl-friends, so we'll see what happens next. The reproduction preparation is extremely unbalanced I say, I still wonder what God was thinking when he made it like this. I sure as hell have a strong feeling in the future though, that I WON'T be bothering with any future girlfriends/my wife when she has her period, because I'm sure everything will "somehow" be my fault.

fever red
The thing about the period is you're short-tempered. If there are issues previous to the period, but she doesn't feel comfortable expressing herself in definitive terms- rest assured that the period will bring it all out! It doesn't cause our opinions to change, it just causes us to not give a sh!t how someone might react to them. Sometimes this can be a good thing, if you're holding back what needs to be said. Once all the cards are on the table at last you're over the hump and moving on, for better or for "worse." IMO, it's always best to move on if you're stuck on an issue- even if you're only capable of choosing a rough road out of that area. Going in circles is a waste of time.

lil bitchiness
The joy of giving birth? The thought of the pain makes me cringe!

JKozzy
Sweet. Let's all talk about periods eek!

Clovie
i hate period cry

fever red
Lil Bitchiness, actually Brad is with Jolie...I like them as a package deal, anyway!

Mr Wiggles
whenever my ex had a period, i made sure i didn't come in 25 feet of her, she's like an emotional grenade, anyone near her dies!

s|m
i never thought anyone would actually make a thread about it glare
Anyways, since you started it, i dont really feel anything messed

lil bitchiness
Actually, the rumour is that they have only had a fling - hence the divorce - Bitt is currently single - as he isnt even divorced yet.

I do have too much respect for my lovely Anglelina Jolie who herself said that - ''married men are ugly men'' to even consider shed get into a relationship with a man who isnt even divorced yet.

So..no.

angelsflame265
It's sad I thought Jen and Brad would make it sad

wuTa
who gives a shit!!...its sad?....people get divorced all the time but because these two are celebrities everybody overhypes it and makes a big deal out of nothing

lil bitchiness
Im not overhyped, im overly happy - read the sig.

eggmayo
Lil B, it is genuinely hard to respect you're requests for a PG-13 forum when you have a pity sex remark staring you in the face. wink

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>