If you were Maeglin, would you have reveal to Morgoth the location of Gondolin?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mandos
We have to consider all that he hold dear to his heart, what drove him evil, and of course the torture he must have suffered.

Exabyte
If I *were* Maeglin, seems like I would, as he did laughing

But if I was *in his place*? Don't know, and I hope I will never be in the situation to have to decide about that laughing

As for 'what drove him evil'... I think that was mainly his greed, his longing for Irildë and his envy of Tuor that influenced his choice, besides the fear of torture

Mandos

Exabyte
Irildë is only the early (as I just noticed pretty unused messed) (more Quenya-inspired?) version of the Noldo-Sindarin name Idril big grin usually the Quenya one is given as Itarildë though erm
Celebrindal "Silverfoot" is her nickname

I first read it in German laughing blink

Darth Sauron
I first read it in pig latin happy

Darth Sauron
But i were in that position, yeah, definately

Mandos

Exabyte

Darth Sauron
drool

Mandos

Exabyte

Darth Sauron
Total language of love thing going on happy

Whoah---deja-vu.....messed

Mandos

Discos
no way would I have squeeled, you have to remember that Maedhros endured some pain but i bet he didnt squeel.

When I read that part of the book I totally wash shocked at Maiglin, i cant remember correctly but didnt he even show them where Gondolin was, actually take them there? Thats just a reminder of Wormtongue to me.

Mandos
I think everybody here would squeel even if they don't want to.

Loser attitude: I'll talk now so I'm not going to be toruted and, at the end, saying the same thing I should've said in the first place.

Darth Sauron
Winner attitude: Well, i suppose gondolin are a bit overconfident....

Discos
lol,

I wouldnt of squeeled, win or looser your gonna be killed either way.

Darth Sauron
I would have made you squeal

those orcs get rather sexually frustrated you know

Discos
ah...now that would have made me talk

Discos - that and one of your ex-girlfriends eeewwww

Darth Sauron
Just ask eezy about my ex-gfs happy

He seems to like one of em wink

Dirty bugger

Mandos
An adventure with a female orc...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.