David Wenham

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bantache
ok, i know lots of people don't know who is so there will be no replies sad But I think he is awesome and i was just wondering if anyone else did. Arg my messages r so short, oh well. Bye Bye Johnny alien

Kella
I totally know who David Wenham is...he was my favorite character in LOTR...for quite some time actually. I think he's quite sexy. Thanks for making the thread...I get yet another thread to be obsessive about. Happy Dance

LadyDeath
yay....

Kella
stick out tongue I like him...

ArrghPirateGirl
Yup....He is Aussie 2 eek!

He's got these um...shows that come on like once a month ova here...forgot wat they were called..no expression

LadyDeath
eh heh...

Kella
Pirate Girl...how did I not know you were from Australia? Or am I still wrong?
Isn't he really good friends with the Irwins? i would love to hang out with that lot. Oh that would be a great time. laughing out loud

LadyDeath
he;s ok..

Bantache
yeah, i think the last one was the brush off. or Stiff. And i can't get either sad

ArrghPirateGirl
Yeah them & yeah kella im an aussie big grin

Bantache
man, u r so lucky. Your TV rox. geek ha sums me up, geek.

ArrghPirateGirl
I gotta watch em...My mum taped em 4 me coz I was 2 busy on here laughing

Bantache
you really know how to turn someone green don't you? smile

ArrghPirateGirl
Um...by doin this sick...LOL....If u say so big grin

Merry Lover
I like David! big grin I just saw Van Helsing yesterday, and he's really good in that movie! (and in every other movie he's in...hehe)
Hey APG, I'm Australian too! big grin A question: Wasn't David in Sea Change or whatever it was called? (a tv series)

Mr Zero
Needless to say the only movies i've liked him in nobody here will have seen. namely Dust and Pure - both well worth tracking down.

ladygrim
very nice smile

Bantache
lol, Hasnt austrailia had Van Helsing on DVD since the 8th of September? the uk don't get it till october sad

ladygrim
sad no fair stick out tongue

Kella
I'm happy now... I thought I was the only one who loved David...
And yes, he was so frickin funny in Van Helsing.

That's awesome that you're an Aussie APG... I've always wanted to go there and it's on my list of places to travel before I settle down in my life. Maybe we could meet and hang out when I'm there. What part do you live in? I'm probably going to go to Sydney first and Adelaide second. I want to go to Adelaide to meet my childhood pen pal.
I'm going to England in September of next year...so while I'm on that lovely island I'm going to go to Scotland as well....kill two places offmy list in one trip. big grin

Anyways...what is David up to lately? Is he doing any new movies? I haven't been keeping track due to my other projects. sad

Bantache
Three Dollars is the title of his new movie, once again it is an australian project sad and with no multi regional DVD player i can't see it. Carl is so the best thing about Van Helsing.

Kella
Absolutely...i didn't care much for the movie...I was really grateful for his role in it...it gave me a few laguhs when I was ready to walk out.

Bantache
That bad? woah, mind you a lot of his movies are spose to be crud.

Kella
Well...i like Hugh...and I love David...and I like Kate...so the casting was good, but I just didn't like it.
i dunno...it might have been that I was watching it in a theater at 4 o'clock in the morning after a killer 10 hour shift at the concession stand.
Maybe I could check it out again and see if I still really dislike it or not. confused

Merry Lover
The bummer about me watching Van Helsing is that I saw it in German at my friends place... sad So I didn't actually hear his voice.

Bantache
you really should, it's fantastically funny. 4 o'clock in the morning, okaay. confused

Kella
Sorry...I worked at the theater when that came out. So when the theater closed for the night and we got off of work we all met up in one of the screens and we previewed it the day before it was released. big grin
So I got to see it ahead of everyone else. stick out tongue

~DaPirateFreak~
I have no idea bout that 1 sry sad

ladygrim
erm

Bantache
David Was in sea change! he played Diver Dan!

That's so cool, well if you like Van Helsing it would have been.

Kella
Should we call him Daisy when we meet him? Dom said to call him Daisy...and then Billy said that David was going to kick Dom's ass for that. laughing out loud

Bantache
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVID!

Everyone calls him daisy, friends, family.

~DaPirateFreak~
laughing

Kella
Whoa it's his birthday?! Hey his birthday is only two days behind mine! Wait..i knew that. i had told my Aunt this cuz today is her birthday too. blink
Scuse me....I've lost my fragile little mind. embarrasment

ladygrim
kewl....smile

Bantache
lol, loads of people are born today. it's weird.

Kella
hey...do you guys love this wallpaper as much as I do?

more than obviously a LOTR fan...embarrasment

~DaPirateFreak~
Awsome eek!

Bantache
that's totally awesome big grin

Kella
I have more of him as Faramir...I shall post them later tonight when I am not at work....but only after Lost...which is the series premier tonight at 8pm eastern/7pm central time. and is on ABC. (laughing out loud marketing skills are obvious....laughing out loud )
Atleast...if you are in the US. big grin

~DaPirateFreak~
We got ABC here but...erm BORING....It has old Granny type shows

BOPRecruit 16
yay eek! finally a thread dedicated to david! rock

Kella
I know! How cool is this?! big grin

Kella
uh huh...uh huh....rock

Ludacris livin LOUD like Timmy!!!!!
I gotta clear these rumors I got a headache and it's not a tumor....

heh heh...sorry...i like Missy Elliot. And Gossip Folks is on...embarrasment

BOPRecruit 16
love the wallpaper! thumb up great sites (david and landscapes) and colors rock

Bantache
omg you r so lucky. I wanna see that so badly!

Kella
Well...Bantache... a friend of mine in Norwich is going to be able to see Dom soon. big grin

I am taping a few episodes and sending them to her. stick out tongue

She's totally siked about getting to see the show. The best part for her is that she can fast forward through all the commercials. laughing out loud

Bantache
lol, life seems so fair. oh well, getting a Sharpe tape soon smile

Bantache
man, all these wallpapes are so awesome!

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
hes sooo hott!1 hes like one of the hottest characters in LOTR!!!

Kella
I know! *giggles*

~DaPirateFreak~
drool

BOPRecruit 16
i loved him as carl in van helsing! so funny and cute! rock

Caribbean_Chick
He was so cute on Van Helsing.. and as an added bonus he was on LOTR!!!!

It's also really cute how he always make fun of his nose.. i kinda the same so it makes me feel better lol embarrasment

Kella
here's another David pic for ya...and a bonus for you Billy lovers...laughing out loud

BOPRecruit 16
he has a good sense of humor and works well as the comic relief, so i hope that he gets the chance to be funny like that again happy

Bantache
i cannot believe the response! Peple like David! but why shouldn't you. He's so hot and awesome. He's funny in a lot of his movies, Gettin' Square is spose to be funny. i ain't seen it but everyone raves bout it smile so happily hyper!

Aleera1138
Okies, I thought I would start one on this great actor. For one, he is cute and to have an acting range from a role as something as Faramir in LOTR to some who is comedic in Van Helsing as the Friar, now that as acting. Sometimes, I can not tell that it is the same guy in LOTR when I watch Van Helsing and Hugh Jackman as Van Helsing is to die for. big grin Happy Dance

Emma718
his a good actor

MornGlory
is he?? never heard of him??? rockdevil

immortal_sim
david wenham is wikid he was faramir in lotr and carl ion van helsing!! hes a well gd actor!!!!!!

immortal_sim
this is a funni pic

immortal_sim
n faramir

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.