i have a challenge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cheeky munkey
got a challenge for you guys.............
il explain a bit first.... my boss was going on about the term "bounce back ability"
its something that they are trying to spread and see how far and how much it does........ they are measuring its spread by the number of websites that come up with it on a websearch
so, as you've probably guessed, your challenge is, to spread bounce back ability as much as you can!!!!!!!!!!!!

use it everywhere!!! emails, message boards,...... see how far we can get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u think your all up for that?
big grin

mc pee pants
are you trying to get us to do your job by repeatedly saying bounce back ability?

cheeky munkey
its not my job, its something my boss heard about, they did the same thing with the save chip campaign...... but if people randomly put it on websites then it gets everywhere,
its wierd how stuff spreads tho, there have been celebs using it in interviews and stuff, and when they started it, the only site it was on was their own, and now there are loads!!!!!

drunk_nazgul
Bounce Back Ability?

hh?

drunk_nazgul
NO!

hh?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.