Magneto Vs. Spawn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nomsans
who would win in an all out battle to the death?

uQifg2WV
My God. Dude, he doesn't need to use the chains. Magneto would get edit

Havoc470
yeah, spawn definitely wins this one

Arachnoidfreak
What's with the recent Magneto fetish for this forum?

Spawn would own him eventually, he is far too versatile and too powerful.

28Dave37
Spawn all the way

norrin radd
i agree.

if it was spawn in the beginning mags would beat him, but the actual spawn, the one who beat malebolgia wins this fight

Havoc470
its actual spawn, not spawn issues 1-3

spawn is one strong force in comic books, i'd like to see some marvel crossovers with him

mr.smiley
well if batman could beat spawn i think that would definetely boast magnetos chances.
and their was a movie i saw of soul calibur two were they crossed link with spawn and link ahnnilated his ass.
So based on those two i think it would be pretty cool

spawns a powerhouse
but magnetos more of a thinker and thinkers are always more dangerous.
if they met magneto wouldn't realy be in an all out fight.
He would be after something and try to manipulate spawn to the best of his ability

The Flash
Spawn would dominate.

norrin radd
when did batman beat spawn? never

Arachnoidfreak
WHAT!? Do you realize what you just said? First of all, I have both meetings between Batman and Spawn, and never did Batman beat him. In fact, he had to cheat to just break even with Spawn, WHILE he was holding back. The second time, Spawn lost his powers.

Second of all, you're using a VIDEO GAME to justify Magneto's chances? That is slightly retarded.

If they met, Magneto would not be in an all out fight, he'd be dead as soon as Spawn wanted him to be.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.