Who was the best Robin?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bat Dude
Who do you think was the best Robin?
1. Burt Ward from the 60s tv show Batman
2. Chris O' Donnel from Batman Forever and Batman and Robin(Dick)
3. Loren Lester from Batman:The Animated Series
4. John Duncan from the old 40s 15 part serial
5. Matthew Valencia from The New Batman Adventures(Tim)
6. Golden Age version(Dick)
7. Silver age version(Dick)
8. Post Crisis(Tim)
9. Jason Todd(Silver Age Robin #2)

it's between Burt Ward(holy palaris!) Chris O' Donnel(Screw you I just saved your life!) and the Post Crisis Robin.

Mr Parker
Ha,I cant believe the two people who voted for Chris O'donnel.Thats a laugh.He single handedly ruined Batman Forever and is by far the worst actor to ever play Robin.Not only was he wayyyyy too old to be adopted for the role of robin,him and Kilmer looked practically the same age,but his acting was horrible and pathectic.Loren Lester rules as the best robin to ever do that role.Chris O'donnel stunk up the joint in those films.

Gregory
I like Tim Drake. O'Donnel was horrible; what the hell were they thinking?

Mr Parker
O'Donnel was horrible; what the hell were they thinking?

Boy ain't that the truth.You are 100% absolutley correct on that. mad

Arsenal
Jason Todd. He was so badass, I remember Batman said, "what do you think this is, a game?" and Jason replied with, "of course" with a smirk on his face.

Punkyhermy
How come there is no Dick Grayson?!
He was the original 'boy wonder' with his ridiculous 'shortpants' and cheesy comments.

Havoc470
i agree, TOO BAD HE'S DEAD HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

O_O

Gregory
Dick Grayson would be options 6 and 7.

Even if they hadn't killed Jason Todd, I'm not sure what they'd have done with him. He couldn't really continue being Robin after murdering the diplomat's kid.

Bat Dude
Dudez, I take that as an insult! I thought o' Donnel was pretty kool in Batman Forever, now if you wanna know who killed Batman Forever, it was either Tommy Lee Jones or Jim Carrey! Jim was NO Riddler. And Lee Jones was too hahahaha to be Two Face(though I did think the qoutes were pretty kool) My second choice would have been the Golden Age version than Burt Ward.(Why hasn't anybody voted for Ward yet!?)

Mandorallen
I honestly dont have a favorite.

but you cant beat the robin & adam west duo.

"Holy Flyin Seacucumber batman!"

Joker1237
funny funny.

I think I like Burt Ward best in the old Batman tv show.

I rember Robin was falling of a building, and Batman thowns his Batrang, and Robin catchs it with his teeth.

And Robin says, its a good think I take care of my teeth.

And Batman goes Dental higene save your life.

It was something like that. I know I got a lot of words wrong. but it about the same. ITs been years since I saw that.

ash007
Mmm i like Tim Drake because mentally he is on par with Batman

vaya_the_elf
^ yes Mr. Parker is right. Chris O'donnels acting skills are awful. The only good thing about him was he was kind of hot in the robin suit.

vvvrulz
O'Donnel was a terrible mess, his was the first of many horrible miscasts in both Forever and Batman and Robin. Apart from Ward I haven't seen any other Robin's in action, so it would have to be him.

Punkyhermy
O DONNEL SHOULD EAT SHIT AND COW DUNG!

Arsenal
Jason was never as skilled as Tim or Dick. He was powered by his rage. It started to slowly consume him (when he supposedly threw the guy off the building). He was becoming more and more unmanageable day by day: he started to expose himself to danger in an irrational way when he wore the Robin costume. Batman was near to forbidding Jason to continue being Robin. This led to his inevitable downfall by The Joker. (Not to mention fans calling in to vote him dead)
http://img21.exs.cx/img21/2889/deadjason.th.jpghttp://img49.exs.cx/img49/810/phonenumbers.th.jpghttp://img75.exs.cx/img75/5126/jokerbeating.th.jpg

Punkyhermy
But yeah since Dick moved on to become Nightwing, it's fair to say Timmy is a GREAT Robin!So adorable and cute.And he brings out the fatherly instincts in Bruce too.

Mr Zero
Carrie Kelly - the only Robin worth mentioning.

angelsflame265
The most likely voted for him cause he's hot

but i like the orginal Robin corny jokes and all

Bat Dude
Dude, you just called me a homo! I'm a male! And as I am gonna say, Golden Age and Ward could have been my choice but hey, did Ward ever drive the Batboat alone? And I don't think the Golden Age Robin was old enough to drive. But my goodness, the dude called me a homo with the "They most likely voted for him cause he's hot" qoute.
411 I'm a male. And this is off topic but what's going on in This Batman issue? I haven't gotten enough time to buy it yet.

bakerboy
All the robins sucked, only the one from the animated series was good, loren lester. And yes, o donnell sucked as ward did. And not, the midcastings begins with the first batman movie, casting michael bettlejuice keaton as batman and bruce wayne.

Mr Parker
Yeah well said Bakerboy.The miscastings REALLY began with the first two with the horrible casting of Michael Beetlejuice Keaton as Batman.On the subject of Robin though,of all the live actors that have played him so far,I would have to give the nod to Ward over O'donnel who again single handedly ruined BATMAN FOREVER from being a great movie.well him and Jones as well.again,Loren Lester from the animated series rules as the best Robin incarnation so far.

Bat Dude
Dudez, miscast my ass! The first two were the best! And O' Donnel was probably the only thing standing between the movie being called Val Kilmer vs. Batman villians, and he brought out the older Robin that would soon become Nightwing. In Batman and Robin he was THIS close to becoming Nightwing. Loren Lester was average. Burt was a great Robin, and Golden Age and Post Crisis were great as well. And I voted for O' Donnel cuz I was running out of time and I picked one of the ones I thought were good.

wuTa
yea chis o'connel didnt do that bad of job he was kinda old but thats not his fault its the casting directors and directors..he had the right attiude as dick grayson but i;m glad he never played nightwing

DirectorFitz
sadly, there can never be a good robin...

Gregory
If Nightwing was an annoying whiner, I'd agree with you. As it is, no.

Joker1237
I dont think Dick Grayson ever wine in the comics. He did not wine in THS either.

But in Batman and Robin, and yes even Forever. He wine. I could not get over it. I was sure Grayson had to be the perfect student. like Grasshopper.

Bat Dude
Here is the only good qoute worth metioning, "Screw you I just saved your life!" when Dick said that I almost laughed to my grave!

Joker1237
yeah, Dick would have never said that in the comics. Grayson would soon be with out a home if that happen lol.

Mr Parker
your hilarious as always.The first two sucked even worse than forever did. deal with itbig grin and sorry to break the news to you but yes,Michael keaton was the worst casting choice in comicbook history,deal with that as well. laughing He had that honor for years until recently,NOW he can share that honor with Halle berry.the first two films should have been called THE JOKER and CATWOMAN AND PENGUIN vs BATDWARF. big grin at least Forever was all about Batman and bats wasnt just a supporting character like he was in those first two horrible films.and I dont give a crap about Nightwing as do many others,we only want to know about Robin.

LOREN LESTER rules as the best robin.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by wuTa
yea chis o'connel didnt do that bad of job,

man he was grade A horrible the way he delivered his lines.

Bat Dude
Dude, you don't know anything! Acting is the most important part of movies! That's why it's called ACTING! The only way Val Kilmer was a good Batman is for women to fantasize! He did a terrible job acting! And that's the only thing that matters! Acting is the most important part of movie making. Kilmer would have also been good for the role of Batman in a body building magazine. He didn't play his role good, and that's why it sucked. When I go to the comic shops, I always ask the guys there, "Do you prefer Keaton, Kilmer, or Clooney as Batman?" More than 2/4 of them say Keaton. Did you at least like the plot of the movie? I can never get you to like Keaton and you can never get me to like Kilmer. We're polar opposites. Now drop the subject and get on to the topic. This is Robin's show! You dig?

Mr Parker
yep deal with it batdude,Until Halle berry came along,Michael keaton had the honor to himself as the worst casting choice in comicbook history.Again I will spell it out to you WHY he was so horribly miscast.PUDGY GUT,RECEDING HAIRLINE, HALF BALD, SHORT RUNT, MICHAEL KEATON FOR TALL,MUSCULAR,HANDSOME,FULL SET OF HAIR BRUCE WAYNE? That was a total joke and an insult to true batman fans.It was like watching al bundy walking around bruce wayne manor.I have a friend who is involved in community theater and he will be the first to tell you what he has told me many times that he has lost roles to someone else because he physically did not fit the part even though he is a great actor,because it is very important in plays and movies.for the umpteenth time,it does not matter if you are the greatest actor in the world,if you dont even come close to fitting the role -which keaton did not,you bring no credibility to the part which keaton did not as bruce wayne,deal with it.thats why they are remaking batman because the true batman fans were pissed about the horrible casting choice of keaton,you must be a man-spider fan just like that pr guy and like those horrible man-spider movies as well,that would explain why you have the same laughable logic that he does.good bye,Im done with you,you are incapable of being reasoned with just like that pr guy.

anyways,AGAIN,LOREN LESTER is the best Robin to have done the role to date.

Mr Parker
your also wrong about kilmer making that laughable statement that he did a terrible job in acting.I was never a val kilmer fan prior to this movie and because I always thought of him as a bad actor since the only movie I ever saw him do a good job in acting wise was the doors.I honestly thought I would hate this movie because of him but he pleasantly surprised me and did a great job in his acting when he was saying serious lines,a point you keep ignoring.no thats clooney you are thinking of that did a horrible acting job.and no,I thought the plots were far more horrible than batman forever was

Joker1237
Val was great, in that air force movie. Now what was the title of it??

Oh yeah Top Gun. But he made a poor Batman.

Bat Dude
Exactly! Mr. Parker just didn't like the plots cuz of Tim Burton, right? Again acting is most important. Kilmer did ok, but Keaton was way better acting than Kilmer. Oh, and if you mean Spider-Man, yes I loved the two movies 1 and 2. Same way with Batman. And by the way, Mr. Parker, don't diss Keaton so much, I'm at least leaving Kilmer with dignity. Though he was probably the worst Batman ever, second only to George Clooney, third to Kevin Conroy(why do you guyz love him so much? He wasn't the best. No one is the best. Keaton only did better than everyone else. Kilmer was ok, Clooney was terrible, and I say Kevin Conroy wasn't all that good cuz I'm tired of hearing, Kevin Conroy this, Kevin Conroy that.

Joker1237
Kevin Conroy may not have the looks of Batman. ( Have you guys seen his photo.) But he had the voice.

He was a great voice from the tv show though. A lot of talent in that show.

But Keaton is still the best. Than I put Conroy next. Follow by Kilmer.

Than Adam West. Than the voice of the Superfreinds/Batman cartoons.

Than I put Bat Dude because he would be a great role playing Batman.

Than I put no I wont say it, I running out of names here lol.

The guy from the 40's who played Batman in the black and white movie.

Than Clonney.

Paola
this is not about Batman, is about Robin.

please, don't turn this into another argument about Keaton and Kilmer and blah blah blah....

bakerboy
Please, that Chris o donell was a total joke as robin. he was too old for the role and he was a bad actor. Could you say me in what movie Chris o donnell has acted well? The guy has the same acting skills of a potatoe, the only thing that he has was put a scared face and being a whinner all the time.

And mr parker has said it so well that i couldnt say it better. Keaton coulnt never be the best batman because he was the oppossite to batman or bruce wayne. He is a good actor , he was fantastic in clean and sorber or in my life or in bettlejuice or in pacific heights. He is a good actor in comedy and in drama. But please, he was a terrible batman and a pathetic bruce wayne.

That bat dude hasnt any idea of acting and what it matters. Lets see, ACTING IS NOT THE FIRST RULE IN THE ROLE, THE FIRST RULE IN PLAY A CHARACTER IS THAT THE PUBLIC BELIEVES THAT THE ACTOR IS THE CHARACTER. FIRST RULE IN ACTING IS CREDIBLITY, TO BE A CHARACTER, NOT JUST PLAY A CHARACTER. And keaton was so oppositte to bruce wayne or batman that it ruined the concept of the story. The audience couldent believe him as bruce wayne or batman. That is wall that keaton couldnt surpass. It doesnt care if keaton did a great peformance( what isnt true). I put you a fast example, dustin hoffman, great actors, one of the best actors of his generation, two times oscar winner, several times oscar nominated, several prizes and nominations, etc , etc. great actor in comedies and dramas, now imagine that he was casted as superman and clark kent in the superman movie in 1978 in stead of Chris Reeve. Hoffman at that time has the same age that keaton was in batman, and he is only a little shorter than Keaton. Surely, he could do a great performance, but could you believe than hoffman is clark kent or superman? Sulrely not. That is the same case with Keaton.

Joker1237
how about the spoiler?? She was a good Robin imo. I have a few comics were she replace Tim Drake.

Bat Dude
Ok, this is Robin's thread, ok? If you wanna argue with me about the Kilmer Keaton issue, go to "Who did better, Keaton or Adam West?" I started this thread to see which Robin was the best. Oh yeah and did anyone read Superman/Batman: Generations 2? They had 3 Robins and only one was one of the real ones. Dick Grayson. And I probably put this in some other thread but Joker kills the second Batman(first Robin) Dick Grayson. Then a guy named B.J. Wayne(second Robin) becomes Batman. He has an awesome costume. The face looked like Spawn. Full face mask and all. And it had horns instead of ears.
Joker, thank you for the remark about me probably being a good Bats. At least I probably would be instead of no. And I totally forgot about Spoiler and that other one from DKR.

Joker1237
Like I said I do like the id of Spoiler being a Robin lol.

And people will start call me insane for thinking it huh??

I like her better than Drake though.

The one were she fights Zsuiz?? That was awsome.

Batman told her that had his nose had not been broken, He would have bleed to death for Spoiler yanking on his nose.

Batman would have rather died than have a villian die at his hands or Robin's. Man that was classic.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by bakerboy
Please, that Chris o donell was a total joke as robin. he was too old for the role and he was a bad actor. Could you say me in what movie Chris o donnell has acted well? The guy has the same acting skills of a potatoe, the only thing that he has was put a scared face and being a whinner all the time.

yeah exactly.Thats why O'donnel was such a cancer to the Batman movies and kept batman forever from being a magical movie because sadly,unlike the first two films,it had the potential,but O'donnel ruined the whole thing.as I have said before.I put Loren Lester as by far the best robin so far.Hands down no contest.then Burt Ward 2nd.

Jackie Malfoy
I don't know the robins that well.I think that the robin in Batman forever sucked through.Parker if you read this I am sending you a message ok?JM

Mr Parker
ok.cool. cool I love it that you agree with me that O'donnel sucked as Robin in Batman Forever. smile Happy Dance

Bat Dude
Ok, dude's just drop the, "Forever, unlike the first two, had potential." Oh please! Forever drowned the Batman franchise with it's horrible acting, bad cast, and terrible director! And us TRUE Bat-Fans, (more concerned with the acting than with the hair or height) are thanking God for Tim Burton and Chris Nolan! Tim was a master with dark, edgy films and created a genuis movie filled with thrilling action, crazed clowns, and great characters. The second was also nothing less than great too. Joel Shumacher killed Batman with two horrible movies(Kilmer did ok, but still) And I think Nolan should have started it back to movie 3(starting off after Returns) He would have at least made it half as good as Burton's Bats. And does anyone know when Blade Trinity comes out?

JadeCat
I like Richard Grayson followed by Tim Drake. Tim has a great mind and could be as great a detective as the Batman. Richard I love for some reason maybe because of his attitude. It can be serious but then he can be light and he tries not to let his identity consume him like
Batman lets his. I like him as Nightwing although I don't really read his comic too much. Loren Lester was good as Robin and thank goodness the Robin costume has changed becuz the green short shorts were way too short.

"From now on I will behave but in the back of my mind I will be enslaved"

Red Superfly
Meh, no-one has played Robin quite like the TAS Robin.

Bat Dude
I think I'm starting to like the silver age Robin a lot more than Golden Age, and you guys are obbsesed with BTAS. It's gone. Get over it.(though it was better than TNBA)

Red Superfly
That's like saying the older comics and Burt Ward should be forgotten because they are now "gone".

BTAS is still newer and more up to date than half of that other stuff up there. It's still relevant.

Nobody would obsess over the Animated Series if it wasn't the only pop-media to get it right. But it is. That's why people love it. It's like watching the comics come to life.

DarkAge
Is Stephanie Brown a permanent replacement of Tim or will he be back eventually? I don't like the idea of a permanent female Robin, seeing as most of the followers of Batman are young males who can relate more to Tim.

JadeCat
You haven't read War Games yet have you? Because if you had then you would know that Stephanie will never be Robin again. Also Tim comes back in this story line. So if you want to know what's what I would suggest you read it.

When your conscious hits you knock it back with pills

Bat Dude
What about The Batman?

Bardock42
Oh I can'T belive that. Chris O' Donell why why, how can anyone consider themself a Batman Fan and vote for this Jackass as the best Robin. Oh my god I think that is the end of the world as we know it.

Bardock42
Oh god on the second look 2 people even voted for Jason Todd whats wrong with you people.

vaya_the_elf
I did not vote. I'm not sure who my favorite is.

Joker1237
had not voted either thinking, maybe you can bump off O Donnell, and put the spoiler, I would vote for her lol.

vaya_the_elf
Your a funny one big grin

Although Chris O'Donnell did suck as Robin, so you do have a point.

Bardock42
I'd rather vote for spoiler actually than Jason or Chris.

Bat Dude
Dudes, you guys are the non fans if you even liked the movies. Batman Forever and it's sequel sucked 95% They both sucked. And you know on the preview for Forever's soundtrack? It says, "Only one movie is forever, Batman Forever" I think it should go like this, "Only one movie sucked forever, Batman Forever" hahahahahahahahahahaha!

Joker1237
Would agree, but Batman and Robin did much worse than Batman Forever, Batman and Robin went to a whole new level of sucked.

vaya_the_elf
Yes it did. The worst batman movie.

Paola
are you guys kidding? blink

with Silverstone as BatGirl, how in the world would it suck? eek! laughing lol1

Mr Parker
Exactly.

Mr Parker
No that would be YOU as the non true fans loving those garbage burton movies. stick out tongue

dude your the one who said sometime back that this was Robins thread yet YOUR the one who keeps bringing up these movies.
roll eyes (sarcastic) I thought that was a dead issue but YOU just wanted to start it up again by posting about it just yesterday. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Joker1237
Paola, Miss, I did not even like Silverstone in Clueless, That was a bad movie in it self, but Her, Clooney, IVy(What was her name again)

And Arnie brought it down, We though we saw bad movies before Batman and Robin came out.

But Batman and Robin set a new stander on how to make a bad movie.

DarkCrawler
Batman and Robin...the embodiment of suckiness...

angelsflame265
Actully i'm fond of the Robin in the Teen Titans series

Punkyhermy
Agreed! smile

and yes, the Robin in TT is perfect.I just wanna pull his cheeks!!

Joker1237
Teen Titians are cool, not as dark as Batman.

And a bit comic at times.

Mr Parker
Well I am trying at least to keep this on the subject of Robin by saying this poster is so right.I could not have said it better myself. thumb up

Bat Dude
Parker, you hate me. I hate you. Why? Becuz you hate Burton's masterpieces! Teen Titans? Darn! But I consider him Silver Age anyway.
And Superfriends is another I never put there. (P.S. Parker(if that is your real username) you say Burton's Bats is a murderer and too dark. He is no murderer. And Batman Forever isn't dark enough)

Mr Parker
thanks for proving my point how you have no intention of wanting to keep this thread on the topic of robin.that was a dead issue weeks ago and then YOU decided to bring it up again just recenty AND again.Yep Bats was a murderer in Burtons movies and should have been wanted for murder at the end by the police.Horrible screen writing. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Paola
Joker, Sir.... I was being sarcastic

but I LOVED Ivy in there sad

Joker1237
I guess, but I wish she would act like the Ivy from the TAS, that Ivy was cool.
But when she YELLs lines like, So many people to kill and so little time to do it. Well that loses some taste to the movie, Of couse maybe with a better script, and Not to over the top, she can pull of a great Ivy.

Mr Parker
I guess Im the only one here who wants to stay on the topic of Robin and talk about robin here. roll eyes (sarcastic)

batdude there is already another thread about the batman movies called BATMAN MOVIES SUCK-and they really do,so please post it over there because your being a hypocrite here.You said this was robins show yet you were the one who wanted to start talking about the movies again recently when that was a dead issue with me WEEKS ago.

Paola
really? sadwalk

I was planning to use that quote for my next Ivy look....

..and sorry Mr Parker sir, I'll try to keep this on topic wink

Punkyhermy
'Burton's Masterpieces'?! laughing
I hate to be rude but...i find this totally ridiculous!
Dude have u ever even FLIPPED through a Batman comic?!
coz the way u talk...it doesn't seem like u are...'bat-educated'. As if it was the buron films that defined the icon Batman for u.Which is really a pity since Batman is much more than a murdering, skinny,eyebrow plucking,mumbling,hoarse whispering idiot.
Just thought I should let u know... wink

Gregory
If you listen to the "On Leather Wings" commentary, you'll find this out: the makers of B:TAS were only allowed to make the show so dark because Burton's (dark) movie was so popular. You can like or hate the movie, but if you're a fan of B:TAS, you should be greatful for it.

Joker1237
I like the Burton movie, and I am a fan of Batman TAS,

If it was not for Burton;s Batman, There would be no Mark Hamill as the Joker.

Punkyhermy
Yeah, I understand the fact that Burton movies lead to BTAS.And I totally appreciate it too.It's just that, IMO, at least, BTAS SURPASSED the Burton films in EVERY sense.

I said before and I'll say it again, the ONLY thing to complement while talking about Burton's approach to Batman was his intend of creating a dark tone to the character.His intend was right, his action wasn't.Bruce Timm saw through the flaws of the film and ammended them beautifully. And the changes Mr. Timm took with BTAS proves the inherent flaws in the films that inspired the series.

That is why we have the hunk of an animated Bruce Wayne that there is today.And yes, his eyebrows aren't ridiculously arched.wink

Bat Dude
(I know this is Robin's thread but I'll say this anyway) I didn't like BTAS for a few reasons...
1. Batman/Bruce Wayne's jaw was a box. (That was stupid of Timm and Dini)
2. Joker's hair is supposed to be all green, not a strand of green and the rest black
3. Riddler looks too plain
And more on the way(but it was a pretty good show

Punkyhermy
Okay...now I'm left thinking whether u saw more than 1 episode of the entire series...
1. YES!Bruce Wayne's jaw WAS a square box. DUH!It is a cartoon.and a HIGHLY abstract one at that. Better than the tiny jawed Keaton anyday!Besides a prominent chin DEMANDS respect.Interesting how Mr. Timm chose to give Bruce a SQUARE jaw, very opposite of the one Keaton had.
2.Joker has ALL green hair.I can guarantee that.But I think in SOME episodes...ROTJ the movie, to be exact, they remodle his design but even then he HAS DARK GREEN, SHINY SLICKED BACK HAIR.
3. This may be just me but Simple is better.

Paola
you ppl have a BIG forum to open any kind of thread about Batman and you talk about him in a Robin thread? blink

Mr Parker
thats what I have been saying for the past two pages.I keep saying there is a batman sucks thread to go to talk about that but it just falls on deaf ears. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Paola
deaf ears you say? this is a 'Batman' forum.... not a 'Batman sucks' forum

Bat Dude
Ok, here is my 'BTAS' argument post...
1. Who said anyting about Keaton? At least 'The Batman' has a practical jaw...(I still think they should have went with a real jaw shape)
2. It's black in the series, admit it!
3. Only sometimes is simple better(like with dounuts)
4. Where's the 40s and 80s character Vicki Vale?(she's a real character)
5. Harley Quinn? I never saw anyone with that name in comics... I thought Timm and Dini always used REAL comic characters and never created ones
6. BTAS was a great show, no doubt, but some of these things are kinda screwy
7. And to finally destroy the MOTP vs. BATMAN...MOTP was a cartoon and in cartoons you can do a lot more than live action

And now for my Robin post...
Is there any way you can switch a post in a poll? Cuz I'm re-thinking my choice...

Joker1237
I like Harley, Sure she was not in the comics, but BTAS, made her.

She was such a wonderfull villian in TAS, that they translation her in the comics. Very rare indeed.

She is in the comics now, But I like the Joker's hench girl. They build on, and add, it happens, And I think Quin gives the Joker more out lets in his personal.

Bat Dude
Still, I think BTAS is kinda screwed up with the jaw and hair thing

Joker1237
That Jaw is nothing,

When you compare it to what they did in "THE BATMAN".

angelsflame265
heeey guys, this is about Robin, not batman

Mr Parker
I see you noticed it as well that even though this thread SAYS the topic is robin its not anymore. roll eyes (sarcastic)

angelsflame265
But really, i've never been fond of the way robin was ever acted out on screen by a real person. Cartoon robins have always been better in my eyes

vaya_the_elf
I know what you mean

Mainstream
I like the young dick grayson robin on the Teen Titans cartoon myself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.