Aw man! need help...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@t
Okay, so a couple of days ago I purchased the cut version of 'Return of the Living Dead 3' off the american Amazon site, and it's already shipped.

However I was checking out the Uk Amazon site and realised that they had the uncut version.

I was thinking of returning the cut version once I get it (because it's too late to cancel since it's shipped) and then purchase the uncut version.

What do you think I should do?
the uncut version should be pretty cool...

JToTheP
Uncut dvds and such is usually only between 30 seconds-20 minutes of new scenes, and aren't always amazing. I'd find an "alternate" method *wink* to get the uncut version.

Or just sell the cut version and use the money to buy the uncut version.

BlackC@t
Yeah, I guess you're right...I should just stick with the cut version.
Thanks for your help.
It's just my brother's girlfriend is coming up to watch it around xmas and I just wanted to gross her out a bit more.

But why those idiots didn't release the uncut version of the american DVD is way beyond me.

If a teenager can figure out more people want the uncut version, it's surprising that the companys aren't smart enough to realise it themselves.

Shaolin Monk
eh, do what I do

get the cut version (which you are)...if its a movie you really like, then get the uncut version. I only get uncuts if its a movie that I really enjoy watching, or just feel it needs a place in my dvd collection

BlackC@t
I've seen it before. I think it's a great movie, I might buy the uncut version, I really don't know. It's just the whole process for sending back the cut version is long and complicated...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.