BEER and CHOCOLATE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ragesRemorse
I think Beer and Chocolate is a very much over looked, and often underated mixture. I think many people who try this mixture try mixing chocolate with the wrong kinds of beer. The only beer that will work properly with chocolate is a type of lager. Pilsner's or stouts dont do this mixture justice, and if your drinking domestic beer, i'm just sorry. So what does everyone think, beer and chocolate, or just beer and some more beer?

Storm
blink Beer and chocolate?

pinsleepe
Same blink

Storm
Baileys and chocolate, yes. But beer...

Baylin
I cant remember which brewer makes it but in England you can get chocolate flavoured ale and it's rather nice!

ragesRemorse
Yeah most brewery's make chocolate flavored brew's. When i say brewery's i mean brewery restaurants. It's not bad. I'm telling you give it a whirl. Not any of that fake wax chocolate like sniker bars or anything, i mean some real chocolate. Though hershey kisses seem to work well to.

Baylin
This is what i've drunk before...

http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/rate_results/152/73/latest/0/bros/

Sex Pistol
Carling and choclate! Yum yum!

Sun Ce
okay well no expression

Kosta
But the Chocolate beer they sell in the Netherlands, where it originated, is a stout. blink

Sun Ce
netherlands beer is good stuff big grin

ragesRemorse
But that is a meticulous process actually mixing the chocolate in the beer. I am talking about just eating chocolate while drinking beer, it taste much different than having the chocolate flavour already mixed in the beer.

Kosta
It is a really nice mix actually, youd be surprised, Unless you dont like beer that is, then its a different story.

Sun Ce
yep u would through the beer on the floor and eat the chocolate big grin

Kosta
Ahh ok, I missunderstood.

Jackie Malfoy
There are some wine chocolate that are out and I think some beer chocolate so you may be right in thinkng they are the same.As for me milk chocolate is so much better then beer!JM

Storm
We all misunderstood I guess laughing

And indeed, I don' t like beer at all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.