Amy Lee!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

punkyhermy
I THINK SHE GOT AN AWSM VOICE AND SONGS WHAT BOUT YOU GUYS.

VilleValo462
she gots an ok voice ... better than most of these people in the music industry .... but it isnt the best ive ever heard .... and im not a fan of Evanescncecssesececences either ... although Amy does have an awesome voice. .

loserib
she is allright from the whole cold drug problems thing she did makes me think she is a *****

alic88
i think shez pretty HOT and has an awesome voice. i really lik evansecence. 1 of the only music i like these dayz

amity75
Not much of a fan of her music but she's the finest example of the female species that I've ever seen.

periera
Sorry my friend, but I beg to differ.

2 words: Angelina Jolie love

But Amy Lee does have a great voice.

Tex

punkyhermy
wow....

incuhead1024
i'm not much of a fan of evanesence, but the song 'my immortal' is pretty intense, its great

Evy_O
I think she's great, lovely voice thumb up

total nettlehead
she ok on the cds, but she really bites live.

VilleValo462
laughing out loud

smittenkitten
She's horrid and nearly talentless. Plus, her lyrics are simple and mindless. And bad.

-Smitten Kitten-

Barf Heaven
She doesn't have a very strong voice, or a good range, but she does have a "pretty" voice. Good lookin' gal, to boot...

punkyhermy
nooooooooo
she sings really well live
i have seen her my self in bilboard live
and plus it also came on the news paper that she sang really well in her concert, they said that it looke like a ne maddona on stage except a more gothic looking one, and they also said her voice is so beautiful that when she sang my immortal wearin a black veil everyone started crying and at the ending when she sang bring me to life every one started dancing and happy.
that is the proof that she is an excellent singer

ilvorlandobloom
i think she has a really good voice. i love the song 'my immortal.'

Be@st
Amy's voice is really awesome. But I don't like Evanescences song so much. i think HIM rules.

punkyhermy
cool

VilleValo462
HIM RULES rock

punkyhermy
simple stuff sometimes have their own beauty!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.