Ultimate Thor, why he's so worst?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K3VIL
In the fight with Magneto, he got knocked out easy, in the fight with Hulk in Manhattan, he kockdown Hulk that recover and put him KO with 1Blow, in the fight with the Chitaurs aliens, he destroy mani spaceships with that electricity burst PBAOE attack, and smash many spaceships with his hammer/axe.But got knocked out by Colossus.In the last Ultimates issue released in Italy, they fought against the Sixs, Goblin, Electro, Kraven, Doctor Octopus, Sandman, and Spider-Man that finally fight against Osborn.In this issue the only image of Thor is that were Electro attacks him and his causing him difficults.
So what's the matter?In some issues Thor rocks, like against the Aliens, probably the only issue where he rocks really, in the other is like a big idiot hippie with a hammer.When i start reading Hulk Smash Manhattan and i saw a lightining coming from the sky, i tough "Hey it's Thor, now will start a slugfest".No, Thor deal some blows and got knocked out.
Also his armor looks like an tech device not a norse Warrior God armor.And he's too much no-global for being a Norse God Warrior.

Matts07
Well in Ultimates series two we should be learning a little more about if Thor is legit or not, so far i say...no not legit.

K3VIL
What legit means?

Bardock42
Ultimate Thor is cool non the less.

crazyspinz
ultimate colossus beat the crap outa thor, it was awsome

Capt.JK
Ultimate Thor sucks Ultimate Ass. Of all the Ultimate characters, only Cap and Hulk are really cool in the Avengers books. The rest suck.

SnakeEyes
even Ult. Iron Man? he is not so bad.
plus, they have not revealed if Ultimate Thor is actually a god yet, so why even compare him to the original yet?

pr1983
ultmate colossus is unbleievably strong, he seems to hbe one fo the few characters that have been improved for the ultimates series. thor was weakened, that is if its really thor.

lightaxe
yea he does seem gimped.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.