What would you do???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Midal
Imagine this scenario
You are walking down one of the busiest streets in ANY City and all of a sudden 4 people 2 dressed as Jedi and 2 as Sith started to have a full out light saber duel in front of you How would you react and what would you say????

This is a serious thread because I seriously want to know. evil face smokin'

Kaleanae
Oh, you have to visit New York City ...

HockeyHorror
i would seriously sock them all in the face....im not kidding.

Dogbert
I would join in the fight http://www.smiliedb.de/s/sdb35059.gif

Michael Myers 1
i would take those light sabers then shove them up each of there asses until they cried then i would make chewbacca eat them

drunk_nazgul
I would laugh. Seriously. But then maybe, if they didn't like it, I would slink away to a boring life again.

LegolasLover411
I'd ask i fi could be the princess. Then ask if they would fight over me.

Hand solo...........

drunk_nazgul
HAND SOLO!
laughing out loud

DeNiro
I would sit there and watch and start betting people on the street who would win

Gregory
Run away. People with such dangerously tenuous grasps of reality should not be trifled with.

Cyclops
That is Hilarious. I guess we are going to NYC then, Midal!

Darth_Midal
Guess so my young Padawan and Anakin is going to be there for sure Just asked him
And laugh all you want Drunk Nazgul I would too if I saw it happening
Deniro you have to bet on the Sith they are the better users of the force evil face smokin'
NYC here we come

Linkalicious
i was just going to say....BECOME A FIGHT PROMOTER!

lil bitchiness
Watch for a while... throw a quater at them and walk off!

Darth_Midal
Sound's good Link

Darth_Midal
Don't be so mean we won't be doing it for money only our own Personal Enjoyment (well that and to give a good show!!!) evil face smokin'

Darth_Midal
If you want to be the princess I guess we could allow it evil face smokin'

raven guardia
I would be like what the H*ll.....then I would back away and find the police, because either the people duleing it out would be high, or seriously ill in the head, not unless they are just crazy people haveing fun. but I think I would still back way and go in the other direction.

lil bitchiness
How am i being mean huh

citadel
sniper starwars

Darth_Midal
It's crazy guys just haveing fun we are putting a lot of effort into this with a lot of practice!!! evil face smokin'

Darth_Midal
Because I felt like calling you mean lol only j/k
evil face smokin'

Cyclops
You are a jackass, Midal

Darth_Midal
I know

Cyclops
well, so long as you know.

starwars

CHECK IT OUT!!!!

DemonicGambit-2
I'd probably watch then steal their lightsabers...shifty Haha, the force is mine to control!!

Darth_Midal
Yeah well Check this out

tomcat

starwars

Darth_Midal
Birds eye view

eleveninches
I'd just watch them and laugh at them.

Cyclops
But you would watch, right?

WindDancer
Well, first I would laugh at them!
Then I would feel sorry for them!
and finally I would say to them:

"Hey you Jedi remenber the code?"

There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no death, there is the Force.

wink

steely balls
i would stare at them get really close and start ... DRY HUMPING THEIR BRAINS OUT, I WOULD SAY " YOU LIKE THAT" AND I WOULD MAKE RANDOM SEX NOISES AND TALK DIRTY TO THEM, and then i would fake an orgasm.

silver_tears
I would point and laugh and move on to find another group of freaks erm
Or I would tell them to get a room roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darth_Midal
And I would answer with the Sith Code

Peace is a lie. There is only Passion.
Through Passion, I gain Strength.
Through Strength, I gain Power.
Through Power, I gain Victory.
Through Victory my chains are broken.
The Force shall Set me free.

Darth_Midal
Sounds like funn can we fake orgasm's too

steely balls
yeah it's a star war's orgy

Cyclops
HORRAY!

stonner
i would laugh at them and join in it would be funny!!!! laughing laughing out loud Happy Dance eek! big grin

Daedalus
Someones been playing Knights of the Old Republic, and as for the duel, I'd just watch.

Cyclops
BEST GAME EVER!

Daedalus
Indeed.

Daedalus
I've got it at home, completed it with both the Dark and Light side endings, Darth Revans Robes own!

Orlando Bloom03
I would run away screaming!!!!

Cyclops
I did it light and dark, male and female for both. Darth Reven Robes and the Master Jedi Robes (light side ones.) Got to love turning on Jolee and Juhani in the Temple. So funny.

WindDancer
KOTOR is the best SW video game!!!!! I beat the game with both Dark and light endings. I just can't get enough of evil Bastila. Jolee is a cool old man!

*puts on Ewok robes*

Che womok! Bont nub paamuk!!!!!!

Darth_Midal
a little of topic but ummmmm....... what the hell and if anyone where to ever join come to Niagara Falls canada and let us know when evil face smokin'

Cyclops
I know... Evil Bastila rules. You know how when you put the armor on nothing Bastila has the standard issue Yellow undergarments....

Well, when she has the Dark Jedi Robe on... take it off (set it to nothing) and she has evil underwear on! TEDDY!!!!!! It is awesome. big grin

Darth_Midal
So in an attempt to rekindle this thread I say this
Now there are 3 Jedi and 3Sith to come watch

Devalion
'Whoo, go Jedi! Go Jedi!' *waves pom-poms*

Darth_Midal
What the f**k? Not quite sure if that was an insult or a compliment or a real bad example of sarcam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.