What would be Draco's Boggart be?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jackie Malfoy
I wonder if Draco was there in the DADA class and had to change those creatures to something or someone he hated who do you think it would be?
I think it would be his father being that I have a feelling he is afraid of him.What do you guys think?
See you around.JM confused evil face smokin'

A4E
not his father! that's for sure

maybe it would b lord voldemort, i think everyone's afraid of him, follower or not follower

Jackie Malfoy
Why don't you think it would be his father?He seens reather scaried of him to me.JM

The Ones
thats probably why he turned evil

angelsflame265
hm. . well draco is a person who likes to know he's in power and likes to be popular

shaber
They did something right in the Chamber of Secrets film - the casting of Lucius Malfoy! eek!

angelsflame265
yea he was how i pictured him. like hagrid was in the first one

powerfulone1987
I think Draco's boggart, which is spelled wrong by the way in the title of this thread, would be Harry Potter, but with me power and fame and known and liked around the world and very successful and accomplished. Maybe it could be an older version of Harry Potter to represent Draco's fear that Harry Potter will turn out to be more successful and more well known than him and this causing everybody to be in Harry Potter's shadow, including Draco.

powerfulone1987
I was pretty blown away too, at how everybody in the movie looked just like I pictured them in the book. I wasn't disappointed in none of the casting what so ever. In my opinion the casting in this movie is one of the best castings ever. Too bad the man that played Dumbledore died, but the replacement looks so much like him that the recasting for Dumbledore was still good too.

carne
i think that it mite be himself friendless and powerless..he was allways a bigheadded fool

Jackie Malfoy
I don't like how Draco or his father looks in the movie.I picture them with dark hair.Yes I know they have blond hair in the book but they wil always have black hair to me.
Anyway the others are pretty close to what I thought they would look like!JM

~Freak-N-Crazy~
blink

LadySlytherin
i think it would be harry...he knows what harry could become, and is extremely jealous of him. either harry or....

hermione. he may insult her, but remember he was quaking in his boots when she held him at wandpoint in 3rd year. she knows so many advanced jinxes i think it intimidates him. plus, she smacked him good and hard laughing out loud you go girl!

Orlando´s Angel
yep, what she say^ it could be harry or himself unprotected . . .

ladygrim
which probably makes his boggart so figure of failure

BlackHatDefect
Definatly his father.I did a psycological review on Draco,and it seems to me that his father is the scariest thing in the world time the poor kid.

Harry/Hermione are his rivals,but you don't see him shrival with fear whenever he sees them...or tone down like he does with his dad(he completley changes with him)

You don't get scared of YOUR rivals do you?

LadySlytherin
well he was quakin in his boots when hermione held him at wandpoint...maybe not afriad of them in essence...but maybe what they're capable of confused ?

ladygrim
but hermione is capable of nething ... i think a grown wizard would be scared of her

Thom's Pumpkin
Empty wallet.

Sybil
You spelled the title wrong!

emmawatsonsbf
i reckon draco's boggart wld be either harry or dumbledore

Unicor777
the Kid Draco: his boghart would be seeing harry as the Hogwarts Head Boy

The adult Draco: the bogart would be seeing Harry as the minister of magic

DracosKitten
Draco's Boggart is so his Father. Hello who wouldn't be scared of Lucius Malfoy. I mean look at the way he looks at everyone and its asumed that he bosses Draco around all the time.

ladygrim
hmm true dracoskitten ....he is a bit scary lol

PinkDiamonds
why dumbeldore?

tigress
lol dumbledore naked lol would be his boggart or hewrmione kicking the living daylights out of him lol

chibiruto
harry potter not being a homo

radioboy121
Possibly poverty, people laughing at him (can a Boggart take multiple forms or just one?), or his father looking down at him and telling him he's a disgrace.

DanFan4000
I think your all right. malfoy is turly a scared little kid who thinks hes the best of them all. His father is the same way.

tigress
his boggart would be an empty pot of hair gel lol

JohnnyBloom
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
I don't like how Draco or his father looks in the movie.I picture them with dark hair.Yes I know they have blond hair in the book but they wil always have black hair to me.
Anyway the others are pretty close to what I thought they would look like!JM
me tooo!!! but now that i've seen the films, when i read the books the malfoys all have blonde hair ... strange confused

yeah, that's what I thought about Harry, and kind of hermione, although not so much- because hermione is much less of a goody goody in the films than in the books ... and the books ARE the originals!! messed

... but i think in reality it wouldn't be either harry or hermione, not sure what would replace them though

tigress
dont forget the films are based on JK's work not carbon copies of the books themselves though, otherwise Harry wouldve got his firebolt at christmas lol

regarding Draco's hair I hink it would be better longer it would look cute but I suppose his boggart could be Hermione taking his beloved hair gell away lol and refusing to give it back with out her breaking his jaw this time lol

JohnnyBloom
HAHAHA laughing out loud imagine him without his hair gel!!!

(and yes, true to the firebolt thing)

tigress
lol yup 'winks' cool avatar btw Johnny Bloom

POISON_GIRL_666
i agree u cn see in the second film that he is completely ruled by his father n his father is much nicer lookin

Mia89
probably... Hermione, lol

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by powerfulone1987
I think Draco's boggart, which is spelled wrong by the way in the title of this thread, would be Harry Potter, but with me power and fame and known and liked around the world and very successful and accomplished. Maybe it could be an older version of Harry Potter to represent Draco's fear that Harry Potter will turn out to be more successful and more well known than him and this causing everybody to be in Harry Potter's shadow, including Draco.

I agree.

Unicor777
Ronald Weasley Head Boy

sexy k8i
I think if Draco faced a bogart it would turn into Harry because even though Draco envies Harry i think his envy is caused by fear smile rolling on floor laughing

tigress
i think ron might be head boy anywy and cool h8i i agree lol

Sexy Draco Love
I think that Draco's bogget would ither be his father or the Dark Lord.
I think Draco fears to follow in his fathers foot steps and not sure but, hates that his father is a Death Eater.
I could be wrong, that Draco indeed has no heart in him what so ever and will be proud to follow in his fathers steps.
We shall see!

lizzymovies
his father because he would do anything for his father

hk_*^^*
i dunno~

~Air Angel~
I think his father

harry potty
well obviously his boggart is him with no friends..................................................................................................................................

and in gryffindor!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.