If u created a charector who would u base it on

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

joeboro1
If u created a charector who would u base it on what kind of powers and which unverse would (He/She/Thing) be in. smokin'

joeboro1
Atom/giant man with both the shrinking and growing powers and put him in the MU

Capt.JK
I created a character for a "Champions" RPG I played in a few years ago that combined the powers of Captain America and Dare Devil - I called him Major Victory (corny, I know, but he was really cool to play). the game was set in a more Marvel-like setting (mutants, S.H.I.E.L.D. type organization, etc.).

Havoc470
id base mines in the MU, and have his mutant power be complete agility, i guess you could say a mix of beast, spiderman, and toad (agility wise i mean, not powers)

crazyspinz
i would defineatly make a guy in marvel, u should visit my thread
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=22417&perpage=20&pagenumber=71
is where u post the names and powers of mutants that u have created.

njcowgirl3
it would be based on myself.

ScarletSpider
Did you ever read Slingers? It was 4 new heroes taking up the mantles that Spidey left behind in the wake of Identity Crisis. The new Ricochet was really cool and that was basically his power. Mutant "hyper agility" on the level of Spider-Man. Also had a precognitive danger sense which tied into his agility.

I had mine posted a long ways back, the person can psionically control their blood, as such giving them Gypsy Moth/Skein type powers, making tendrils and whips he or she can control mentally, wings, etc.

Arachnoidfreak
I'd base mine loosley on Green Lantern

kanis
alien I would havea super hero who would be like spiderman for agility, batman for for the detecting skills and superman for flight and for strength.

Dazzler619
I created another female symbiote but I don't know what color she should be and naming her

jinzin
THE horseman death, and myself of course.

theflyxx
A character named Juice that resides in the MU and has the powers of Electro and the Living Laser.

Scarpa
Id base him on a mix of daredevil and punisher mainly

The Scribe
I'd rather make my own fresh characters, the comic industry needs NEW characters. I do have my own characters you might just see a comic from me in the near future.

TheFilmProphet
Exactly

srankmissingnin
The crazy wildman Frank who lives near my house. He is nuts, can't speak an understandable word, hunts various animals with his bare hands... and I once saw him carrying a wheelbarrow full of water on his shoulders!

Magee
I would base my character loosely on Superman and place in him in the Marvel universe because i personaly feel more goes on there.

crazyspinz
id base it on superman and have him get his ass kicked every 2 sec just cuz it would be fun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.