Sylvester Stallone movie HELP?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord_Andres
I'm looking for a movie that a friend of mine told me about, he didint remember that title of the movie, since he was only about 5 when he saw the movie, he told me something about, that sly is taking on an armwrestel with this guy, and when sly has almust lost, he somehow maneges to win, so do you know the name of the movie?

Thx big time big grin

Primitive Screwhead #1
Over the Top.

boxofdeath2.0
No primitive screwhead, i think he's talking about Rocky 4, the one where he fights the big Commie

Cinemaddiction
Nope, Mr. Screwhead is correct. "Over the Top". Sly pulls it out in the end, and I rememebr distinctly that it's in the slow motion, and the referee says..

"Winnerrrrrrrrrr!!!!"

I think it was over the oil chugging "Bull" Hurley he defeated at the end.

boxofdeath2.0
No, dont you remember, he went to Russia to fight that Commie bastard. At first Russia hated Rocky, but in the end they were cheering for him. That's the exact movie he is talking about!

Lord_Andres
Thx guys big grin
Over The Top, I'l be looking for that one next time big grin

Cinemaddiction
Did you just totally overlook the fact that the movie he was asking about dealt with ARM WRESTLING and not BOXING?

Screwy was right, question is anwered, move along.

Evil Dead
Cinemaddiction........I believe boxofdeath is just trying to take the piss out of people.

Kes
Question answered.
Closing--closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.