rogue vs supergirl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

asana
too me this is a good battle
even match to me

wrathofachilles
Supergirl. Rogue doesn't have that level of strength and I'm sure Supergirl would find a way to avoid Rogue touching her. Obviously though it could end up either way.

supremthor
super girl can just fry rogue supergirl is faster stronger has other power that an really kill rogue

Tron
Rogue's strong, but not strong enough to trade punches with a kryptonian. Supergirl's not as strong as Superman, but she's pretty close though.

terror_child3
I concur, rogue is powerful no doubt about that, but a kryptonian's a kryptonian.... unless rogue could barrow some kryptonyte from lex luther...

uQifg2WV
Dude nice avatar. But yeah as much as I hate him he's right. Also change it from Junior Member. One hit and Supergirl has it.

gautam
supergirl will fry her from far away, with her heat vision....before rogue gets close enough to use the kryptonyte......supergirl would fry rogue.

The Flash
Supergirl is way better.

muffin man
rogue come on cause if super girl annoys her she'll just take over her gloves

jinzin
yeah i say roge myself, she's got more experience (than the new one anyway) an is pretty much invounerable. besides I think it would be pretty easy for her to touch supergirl if the outcome is in doubt and once she does that the outcome wont be in doubt any longer.

Mainstream
I don't know about ya but I'm going with Rogue sugah!

radioboy121
Depending on which Supergirl version. The current one wouldn't be effected by kryptonite. Only the first incarnation, Kara who was Superman's cousin would be vulnerable; the second Supergirl (Matrix) and the third (Earth bunkin Linda Danvers with Matrix) would not. Regardless, her powers doesn't always work as effectively with "aliens." Impossible Man was able to repel her before she took his powers.

I like both characters, but I see Supergirl winning this one.

muffin man
hey mainstream that was hillarious what you said laughing

Mainstream
Thanks Muff. Ah do try ta be funny sugah.

Quick Freeze
i think it would be very hard for rougue to touch supergirl with her super speed and all, she could keep her distance, freeze her with ice breath, and pummel her, or she could just blow her away

DarkCrawler
Supergirl wins this.

Scoobless
how would supergirl know to avoid rogues touch? she wouldn't... so rogue would probably win when S-girl went in to hit her

IRTMU-Dragon
This some kinda joke? All rogue has to do is touch her.

Tron
Maybe, but who's to say it would work? Rogue's powers don't work too well against some aliens, and on top of that, Supergirl, Like Superman, has a forcefield around her body. Whether Rogue's touch work work or not is unknown, but I seriously doubt it.

And as I've said before, Rogue's no where near strong enough to trade punches with a Kryptonian, a few quick blows, added with super-speed heat beam eyes, Rogue's chances are slim.

Scoobless
worked on juggernaut who has a force field and thor who is alien (sorta) and she absorbed the brood queen who is definately alien

Draco69
Juggs is not alien.

Scoobless
didn't say he was........... said he had a force field

Tron
Which he very rarely uses, what's your point?

vaya_the_elf
^ Thats what i thought smile

Beyonder
...point being she absorbed a mystical powered foe.

And didn't Parasite absorb Superman's powers? Being an alien isn't an excuse for Rogue's ability not to work, not when she's able to absorb aliens and mystical foes in the past.

Supergirl doesn't know Rogue's absorbing powers, and Rogue can last long enough to absorb Kara's powers. Punching Rogue in the face will probably be the main way Kara's powers will be absorbed.

Rogue.

Scoobless
wow ................. someone backed me up in a forum...........OMG, was reading through all posts before i replied and found that Beyonder had said pretty much what i was gonna say.....
so .......... yeah............. my point? ..... what he said thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.