READ ( Mandos has a new idea)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mandos
Hey I had an idea. We always make new threads all th time. Well, this time, why not go back in the old threads, take the topics that are interesting and make them live again.
It's only a suggestion... stick out tongue

Sicky666
I was already doing that...

Mandos
Oh I'm sorry. I didn't know. Allriht guys, seems like Mando's idea has taken a flush...again. sad

Sicky666
Well, it was a smart idea, but I think a lot of people over here already do that (at least that is what I hope for them), actually I don't create too much new threads, it's much more fun replying on the old ones...

Darth Sauron
We were already doing that.
Then you came along, and you were our fresh air.

So please, continue making as many threads as you can, things liven up when theres more threads, instead of the old ones where i have to compete with everyone and their insightfulness, the people who can see messages from god in every sentence.

Mandos
Crap, I only vreated new ones

Mandos
Crap, I only created new ones

Sicky666
I don't believe you..

Mandos
I swear.
Allright if that's what makes people in this forum happy, then I wil continue to make new threads.
A NEW GENERATION HAS BEGUN!!!
THE GENERATION OF...
I'l let you guys decide the word.

lil bitchiness
This has nothing to do with LOTR. Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.