Anakin dose know about Luke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

padme wanna be
I think Anakin dose know about Luke. But how? Padme? The emperor?
Or dose he just figure it out?

darth rep
It's possible that he does know. Maybe through the force. Maybe the "Presences he has not felt since......" isn't Obi Won but Luke.

Then again maybe it was when Luke sued Vader for past due child support. Talk about a dead beat dad. laughing

Member.
lol, vader probably knew about luke. tho shouldn't this be in the OT forum?

Darth Jello
he knew about luke, but not necesarily that he was born...

JKozzy
He may have known about him, and that he was born, but he could have just forgotten about that insignificant child of his....

Darth Jello
anakin will think he killed padme before giving birth, in actuality, she gives birth to leia, loses consiousness, gives birth to luke, then dies

source
www.thetrukstop.com/starwars

Member.
lol, real nice.

Mr.Deflok
Vader's line about not feeling that presence since... makes me think that he assumed Obi-Wan was dead...

yerssot
no, it's made clear Mr.Deflok that he knows OB1 is alife.
I forgot the line but he goes to Tarkin and HE thought OB1 was dead to which Vader responce something in the lines of not underestimating the force

bigsef3
Anakin did not know about Luke until sometime between ANH and ESB.

Darth Jello
the issue is this, anakin knows he knocked up padme, he doesn't know if that child was born

Ushgarak
Indeedy, yerss. In fact, Tarkin's line "Obi-Wan? Surely he must be dead by now?" indicates that it is no secret to ANYONE that Obi-Wan did not die with the rest of the Jedi. Tarkin simply assumed he had died since.

eleveninches
YEah, but if he could feel his kids through the force, then how come in episode 4 trench run scene, he is suprised by luke and says something like "the force is strong with this one".
Also, he probed (mind probed) Leia for hours without realizing that she was his daughter.

yerssot
cause he wasn't expecting it?

hana_skywalker

Mr.Deflok
Anakin KNOWS she's pregnant but doesn't KNOW that she gave birth.

yerssot
it's hard not to realise someone's pregnant wink

finti
oh really??

yerssot
what? padme didn't ran to the bathroom a lot of times to throw up while complaining she gained a lot of weight?

finti
they dont have bathrooms in SW eek!

Ushgarak
It's not a mind scan- he is surprised at the reflexes the pilot is displaying; he has no idea who it is.

yerssot
than how did she retire? smile

treadline
Apparently, in Ep3, Padme dosen't know she's pregnant with twins. She will also lie to Anakin just before he fights Obi-Wan by saying she miscarried. And I know this is completely off subject, but why was the Supershadow thread closed? I enjoyed ripping on that joke Suttle.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.