Star Wars Teaser Trailer edits thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LandoSpeeder
Post your Star Wars Teaser Trailer edits here.

Before anyone says theirs a thread for this, this is for everyones edits. The other threads were about specific edits. This is about all of them.

Here is my new one.

http://ezshare.de/files-en/95338/New_ROTS_TS_Music_Video.wmv.html

Stunrun
laughing that was funny manlaughing

Darth Subjekt
i sincerely hope that was meant to be funny or as a joke. If so then job well done thumb up thumb up

LandoSpeeder
Of course it was made to be funny...laughing... Thanks. smile

JKozzy
Aww, make a mod edit the title, it's not official unless it's spelled right stick out tongue

LandoSpeeder
Dang, I just now noticed that. laughing out loud

The Ones
can you upload that through yousendit then post it here please lando. it wont let me download/watch it

12345m
i can't see it ever

JKozzy
The Ones, did you try right-clicking and saving target as?

12345m, go to www.microsoft.com and get the latest Windows Media Player, it's version 10. You need that to play most stuff these days, at least the packaged codecs.

12345m
JKozzy i already have it and right clicking just saves the web page

JKozzy
You don't rightclick on THAT link, you LEFT-click, and then when it provides you the direct movie link, that's when you save. If you download a lot from them, however, they suspend your IP address from downloading for three hours.

12345m
i've never downloaded from them before and theres no link on the page

JKozzy
Post a screenshot... it's right there, not hard messed

JKozzy
Alright, I made MY teaser trailer, and for everyone's conveniance, I've uploaded to Yousendit and EZshare, so choose whichever provider you prefer. Both files are the same. I put a bit of time into it, so any compliments or suggestions would be helpful. And, yes, I already know that there are a few audio glitches.

http://s3.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=66E0A60F9555C55A6EF5043A92844787

http://ezshare.de/files-en/95775/Revenge_of_the_Sith_-_Final_Trailer.wmv.html

Enjoy, and comment please smile

12345m
great trailer but i would prefer a trailer with the imperial march music

12345m
a friend just sent me some footage to my portabal dvd player i'll try an get it up sonn it looks real, it's yoda and ob1 talking in what looks like the jedi temple

LandoSpeeder
That sound cool. When can you get it on here?

Did you get the ezshare thing to work, 12345m?

LandoSpeeder
I'm downloading it now JKozzy, it's taking a wile though.

LandoSpeeder
That was cool JKoozy. I like that music.

eXSBass
Bruv, how do you spell "Officail"? wink

JKozzy
Thanks big grin

And eXSBass, I already said that a bit up. Download my trailer wink

LandoSpeeder
That was an accident spelling it that way. How do I get it fixed? I tried to pm a mod but that was a wile ago. Am I supposed to email?

LandoSpeeder
I would like a response on my edit of the trailer as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.