Stretch Marks SUCK

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Falling4Daniel_
Im 15 years old and I dont deserve these embarassing stretch marks on the back of my legs. I've had them since I was 13.

ClaraG
That does suck.

lil bitchiness
Are you absolutely sure you want to sahre this kind of information on the internet? I mean seriously though...

Falling4Daniel_
I dont care.

Jedi Priestess
LMAO try having a few kids and then come back please.....

Shaolin Monk
I have stretch marks near my armpits by my biceps...but thats from workin out

Thael
Sheesh, everyone is in such a fine mood tonight. As for stretchmarks, everyone gets em, you just have to deal with it.

Royal Knight
I have stretch marks on my back, legs, and asssad

I have had them since my freshman year in college...and they do really suck!

dave123
see you in 9 months zorro

Falling4Daniel_
Im too young to have children.

Royal Knight
I gained my stretch marks from a massive weight gain, and when I lost all the weight the stretch marks remained cry

theReject
Dude, I totally know how it is. I put lotion on mine. It doesn't make them go away completely, but it makes them less noticeable.

Falling4Daniel_
Just regular lotion?
Today i found two methods on how to exercise the inner thighs and Im going to use them everyday and see if I have any progress on skimming them down a bit.
I swear, I know what the reason for having them is. I weigh 124 lbs, have a tiny tiny stomach, and since I sit and am eating all the time It all goes down there. Thats why.

theReject
Yup well it happens to the best of us.
Actually, I think it was the type lotion pregnant women use to get rid of their stretch marks. I can't remember the name. But I think any type lotion will work. Oh and I also had to get a tan. That helped mine go away alsothat and I now do pilates. I guess it helps... sort of.

Ronny
i have none happy im very small yes i cant gain much wieght or anything, i heard you can get them near youe boobs is they grow to fast.... hmmm

Falling4Daniel_
Thanks 4 the tips. smile

Falling4Daniel_
Thats nice ronny. You have lots to brag about. I dont sad

theReject
embarrasment Yup you can.

Well, your welcome for the tips, I just hope they work.
wink

Ronny
i wonder is you took like a potion or summit and your head grew realllly long if you would have strech marks on your brain no expression

hmmm

SlipknoT
I have them on my arms

Ronny
i must be strech mark proof or somthing eek! angel yay

SlipknoT
no your not, your physically able to have children at 12

theReject
My friend has them on his arms. I think it was from working out a lot.

ClaraG
your physically able to have kids once you start your period but i think there is a small chance of it actually happening even if you haven't started. smart yes

theReject
You may be able to conceive but usually a baby won't survive unless the girls hips have grown enough or something like that. I saw it on a documentary or something.

Royal Knight
lucky youcry

Ronny
really? i thought it was when you started your menstural cycle erm

ClaraG
yeah, you're right, but i heard it IS actually possible even if you haven't..

SlipknoT
dont girls start thier menstral cycle at 11 or 12?

theReject
not always.

ClaraG
girls can start their menstrual cycle at like any age between 8 and 18.
it's rarely as young as 8.

Ronny
i started at 11

gahd its hell mad *goes and breaks stuff*

theReject
I know someone who didn't start until they were 30 actually.

SlipknoT
wow thats old

ClaraG
eek! wow..

that is an extremely rare thing though!

Ronny
lucky ***** no expression

theReject
eh well it was lucky up until she wanted to have a baby.

Royal Knight
there must be something wrong with that person if she is that late

nick1811
thats unhealthy

ClaraG
yeah, for most people, if they haven't started by 18 they go and see their doctor, and get hormone pills to make it start or something

theReject
She had to have surgery or something...Can't remember. But I've also heard of people who dont' start until their twenties.

ClaraG
Yep, it can happen.

Jedi Priestess
messed messed messed ok everyone in this thread back to sex ed.

Once a girl starts menstrating she can get preganat and carry a baby to full term. No matter if she's 8 or 18.

ClaraG
Thank you for establishing that for those who didn't know smile

theReject
Yes but there's a high chance that the baby won't survive if her body hasn't fully developed yet.

Jedi Priestess
I'd like a link to that information as I KNOW a girl who delivered a perfectly healthy baby at the age of 9.

ClaraG
At any age of pregnancy, there is a risk of the baby not surviving whether you body is fully developed or not.

Ronny
i knew it! eek!

smart <smart cap

Jedi Priestess
Ronny and Clara get A's. And I can give them to you as I teach high school. yes

ClaraG
Yay!!! Thanks, Miss!! big grin

theReject
Wow. That's a great miracle. smile
Well unless she didn't want it, which is understandable.

Anyways I said the risk is higher than normal for children who are pregnant as opposed to a woman who's body is usually more developed. Like their hips have to be wide enough for the baby to go through the birth canal or something like that. I didn't say it's impossible to have a baby, I just said there's a high risk, that the baby might not survive.

SlipknoT
Was she raped or something, because 9 seems to young to start having sex

Falling4Daniel_
Can a female have sex without having her period?

SlipknoT
yes

Falling4Daniel_
Damn. *Sigh*

SlipknoT
why is that bad?

Falling4Daniel_
Well I kind of had some things cleared up on that subject. But yes its kinda bad considering I dont, and getting preg is a risk for every female.

Storm
That' s why a lot of women use condom and pill.

SlipknoT
as long as the guy wears a condom you should be fine

Falling4Daniel_
I kno

theReject
Unless it breaks

liltiggasmootay
k what happened to talking about stretch marks?

Mane
I have stretch marks on the back of my knees from playing drums for hours and hours at a time. messed

I guess it's kinda the same effect as getting them from benching or squat racks.

SlipknoT
well then she could use birth control pills

theReject
^yep

liltiggasmootay
everyone gets stretch marks eventually no matter how skinny or fat you are. i have stretch marks from going on the pill cause then my hips grew really fast

*SpunkiE*
OOH! Can u share? I needa work on em too...

Falling4Daniel_
Sure. They're simple, but if you do them about 4-5 times during the day I bet they'd work. I do them in the morning when i wake up, twice in the afternoon, and once b4 bed.
Inner Thigh Lift:
http://ww4.lhj.com/lhj/story.jhtml?storyid=/templatedata/lhj/story/data/HowToExercises_Legs_InnerThighLift_11122003.xml&catref=cat1170030
Inner Thigh Press:
http://ww4.lhj.com/lhj/story.jhtml?storyid=/templatedata/lhj/story/data/HowToExercises_Legs_InnerThighPress_11122003.xml&catref=cat1170030

Mr Wiggles
haha! good goin stretchy!

ive never had stretch marks, stretch marks are for women who have kids, or fat people, im neither one!

Discos
they only suck if your a chubby chick, I know absolutley no guys who complain about them.

Falling4Daniel_
im female, men pay attention to the back of your legs ya know.

Jackie Malfoy
I think we all have something about us that we hate.Mined is different things.It may also be a girl thing.Anyway I am sure they will disapear soon.JM
And yes that does suck............!

Mr Wiggles
not the back of your legs, look a little higher

ClaraG
if a guy judges u on what your legs look like is he really worth it? confused

Falling4Daniel_
lol

liltiggasmootay
the thing is stretch marks dont disappear they are there for life. they can gte lighter but they dont go away.

Falling4Daniel_
Yea I know, over two years they've just grown worse. *Sigh* There is one real way to get rid of them and that is surgery, like they do on The Swan, but that costs way to much sad

LittleGilraen
geez woman! roll eyes (sarcastic) when i saw the title i thpught u were PREGNANT!!! eek

LittleGilraen
btw, is that u in your sig falling4daniel?

Falling4Daniel_
My mom'd break my arms if I was pregnant, and I think im too young to conceive a child and take care of it. But no im not.

Yes it is me.

LittleGilraen
LOL! laughing out loud

awesome! your pretty! smile

Falling4Daniel_
thanks

lil bitchiness
How old are you Falling4Daniel_?

Falling4Daniel_

Inspectah Deck
Who has stretch marks?

Koala MeatPie
Do break marks Count?

Morning_Glory
i have one on my ear

BakaXero
how do you get rid of them?

Morning_Glory
mederma -- stretch mark cream.. or cocoa butter lotion

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
Do break marks Count?

No

Myth
I have one dark purple- horizontal one that developed during track season two years ago on my hip. I also over the course of the last two years because of lifting developed very faint ones that are between my pecs and my armpits (almost completely unnoticable though).

Captain REX
I don't.

Piggle Humsy
Don't they turn silvery after a while?

which makes them hardly noticeable....

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Myth
I have one dark purple- horizontal one that developed during track season two years ago on my hip. I also over the course of the last two years because of lifting developed very faint ones that are between my pecs and my armpits (almost completely unnoticable though).

why do u eat babies? and why do ppl keep saying that they do?

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by LethalFemme

huh?

is it comprehensible.....

Morning_Glory
who EATS BABIES shock

LethalFemme
Originally posted by powerfulone1987
huh?

is it comprehensible.....

huh?

why are you talking to me?

lol j/k big grin

Morning_Glory
confused

Piggle Humsy
baby
baby
baby
baby

aww poor babies....

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
confused

tell me you don't see myth's sig?

Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
baby
baby
baby
baby

aww poor babies....

cute lol

Myth
Originally posted by LethalFemme

Because they are delicious. Who else says they eat babies? I've been claiming it for years and never once found somebody who'd want to join me for dinner.

Lightningrod
I have stretch marks around my hip area, my back, my legs, my ass, my crotch

I used to be overweight

K.Diddy
Never had them

BakaXero
you get stretch marks from doing stretches

Piggle Humsy
i thought stretch marks were from gaining or losing weight too quickly?? confused

Lightningrod
i thought stretch marks were from gaining or losing weight too quickly?? confused

you can get them other ways too

BakaXero
i have some stretch marks... but i have never lost any weight. I can't even gain weight. stick out tongue

Piggle Humsy
oh ok...

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
mederma -- stretch mark cream.. or cocoa butter lotion

none of those work

and this definitely gets the most original thread vote from me for today laughing out loud

Myth
Originally posted by BakaXero
you get stretch marks from doing stretches

They are more commonly from weight fluxuations.

Imaginary

Not necessarily weight... teenage girls get them on their breasts, ass and hips.

Myth
Ok, size fluxuation (which correlates with weight)
Boobs growing = additional weight
and they get them on their asses and hips because of the way they expand (also gain weight during this process).

BakaXero
what i'm trying to say is it's not just the one reason
people get stretch mark from working out too

Piggle Humsy
Are stretch marks a turn off to guys?

K.Diddy
Are stretch marks a turn off to guys?

Well, they are not exactly attractiveconfused

Myth
what i'm trying to say is it's not just the one reason
people get stretch mark from working out too

Oh, I understand, I was just pointing out the most common way.

Piggle - Yes. Especially if their is a bunch of large dark purple stretch marks. Don't worry though, in the end, if you have a vagina, the guy won't notice.

BakaXero
Oh, I understand, I was just pointing out the most common way.

Piggle - Yes. Especially if their is a bunch of large dark purple stretch marks. Don't worry though, in the end, if you have a vagina, the guy won't notice.
yes a vagina can solve many problems

and cause others

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by K.Diddy
Well, they are not exactly attractiveconfused

yeh that's obvious.
but if you liked a girl enough.. if she had stretch marks would that stop you from developing a proper relationship with her?

gross but laughing out loud

Myth
yeh that's obvious.
but if you liked a girl enough.. if she had stretch marks would that stop you from developing a proper relationship with her?

No. Only really shallow ass-holes wouldn't go out with somebody because they had stretch marks. Although I'd probably avoid it if they were somehow on the girls face.

Imaginary
Well at first they're purple then they go red then fade to a permanent silver grey so they're barely noticeable at all.

Piggle Humsy
stretch marks on the face!?

Can that even happen? confused

K.Diddy
yeh that's obvious.

confused Ofcourse not, I am just saying they are not attractive.

K.Diddy

laughing out loud I guess it could.......

Myth

Why not? The skin on the face isn't much different then anywhere else. I'm sure people in certain African tribes get them because they were heavy jewelry that stretches out their face.

Piggle Humsy
Why not? The skin on the face isn't much different then anywhere else. I'm sure people in certain African tribes get them because they were heavy jewelry that stretches out their face.

I guess...

eww yeh that stuff looks so painful!! sick

seaapple
Piggle, don't worry about this kind of thing. The kind of person who would not develop a proper relationship for this reason wasn't going to develop a proper relationship anyway.

It's just one of those normal things in life. Most models are airbrushed.

The truth of the matter is that someone could always say something about even the most beautiful person as a reason to not develop a relationship.

I've never talked to some other guy who said "she is great in every way, if only she didn't have stretch marks." To be honest, I've never even heard a guy talk about stretch marks, it's a female thing to worry about that.

Piggle Humsy
I guess. smile

Myth
A girls biggest critic is herself (and maybe sometimes other girls). Guys aren't as harsh as one may think.

Note: Fashion magazines are predominantly ran by women, not men.

fini
I have heard guys talk about stech marks, but they done obssess over it like us. Damn I hate those things, gotta find an actual way to get rid of them.

Myth
Burn them off.

Inspectah Deck
Because they are delicious. Who else says they eat babies? I've been claiming it for years and never once found somebody who'd want to join me for dinner.

laughing out loud

Mīsk
You only get strech marks if your fat aand lose the weight, right? huh

Bardock42

rickyduck
hi bardy

Bardock42
Originally posted by rickyduck
hi bardy

Hey Ricky..what's upy?

rickyduck
not muchy. youy?

Bardock42
Well, being boredy....I got a new CD eek!

rickyduck
wowy! wat cdy?

Bardock42
A Piano Tribute to Radiohead...it's called "true love waits" by Christopher O'Riley

rickyduck
cooly were fromy?

Bardock42
Amazony...it is good...I enjoy it.

rickyduck
wowy... i use amazony sometimes

Bardock42
It is goody...cheapy...

rickyduck
veryy

Firestar
Originally posted by Falling4Daniel_
Im 15 years old and I dont deserve these embarassing stretch marks on the back of my legs. I've had them since I was 13. Life is hard no

seaapple
Originally posted by fini
I have heard guys talk about stech marks, but they done obssess over it like us. Damn I hate those things, gotta find an actual way to get rid of them.

Did those guys bring it up? If you were there and they were talking to you it doesn't count. What I think is that in locker room talk and the like I never heard anyone say something like "she was might fine...except those stretch marks."

Of course it's possible some guys talk about it, my point was just that it is not the forefront thing on their minds when thinking of a woman's looks. And if he is in a situation where he has a chance to see stretch marks (if they are in their usual locations), there's a good chance he's thinking of something else.

Bardock42
Originally posted by fini
You are a female.....woah...no expression

DanieLs_4_Ever
how do you get rid of them?
Surgery, lol.

a1hsauce
I hear slapping your skin helps get rid of em shifty

DanieLs_4_Ever
Lol and also causes a large red mark too.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>