Dawn of the Dead Remake (How would it affect other horror movie characters)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JasonVoorhees#1
How would Dawn of the Dead affect othe movie monsters such as...

Jason
Freddy
Alien
Predator
Pinhead
Leatherface
Micheal
Chucky
Scream
The Creeper
Wishmaster
and etc...

SlipknoT
well if there were thousands maybe millions of zombies, then none of those people would stand a chance, aside from PinHead.

JasonVoorhees#1
ya but what about the already dead ones like Jason who are already dead...

The zombies hunt fresh flesh so would they ignore some of them or would they still kill them?

SlipknoT
I dont know, I still think they would tear him apart

Zilverz
I do not think the zombies would be attracted to Jason. He does not have fresh meat/flesh/blood flow. He is a zombie himself. On the other hand, I do not think Jason would share his space with anyone. He would definately be a zombie killing juggernaut

SlipknoT
The Zombies would fight back

BlackC@t
Wtf!? they wouldn't affect them at all.

I don't quiet understand what you mean, or why you created this thread.

Cowboyography
I have been tossing around thhis Idea, what if say a Doc Oc for example, made the virus from 28 Days later and infects Spiderman and himself, then we would have super hero/Villain Zombies hunting human flesh, could get real nasty, or imagine If Michael Meyers or Henry and otis Became Zombies!!!!

Mane
Umm...no??

eggmayo
I dont really think this has a point?

<<Solo>>
Gayest Idea ever.

fruits
well, i think that dawn of the dead is the best zombie movie ever made and i love it

moviejunkie23
dude spiderman zombie that idea is some funny stuff man. I can just see him lumbering around moaning a piece of his mask ripped away revealing an eye staring off blankly.

Napalm
The zombies would hurt jason becuase hes areadly dead. They couldnt hurt pinhead. The predator would turn invisible so the zombies couldnt see him. Freddy would go into the dream wold and kill um. Chucky wouldnt be hurt because hes plastic not flesh.

Mane
I don't know where you get off thinking that a full-grown, blooded Predator (Yautja) couldn't beat zombies. 1.) He's twice their size and has twice the muscle, 2.) He has a cloaking device, 3.) he has plenty of long range explosives and a very powerful shoulder canon, 4.) a Yautja's handclaws can be very effective while camouflaged. wink

tabby999
yeah he'd just shred them

moviejunkie23
now the interesting thing would be if he gets bit. would the zombie infection affect a pred the same as a human smokin' put that in your pipe and smoke it laughing out loud

Mane
They've got armor, and I would think that a Pred's muscles are too strong to be bitten through by a human.

tabby999
heres a point. if all these killers like jason and freddy and myers and the like get attacked by zombies, they'd just stagger around like every other zombie. they would just be a zombie with a mask or a claw. they'd lose all their other special abilitys because they were just a zombie

Napalm
No, because jason is already dead he is a zombie. And myers can die so they cant hurt him.

ironmovies
Leather face and myers r the only 1s who would b attacked unless leather face completly cvered imself in his victims remains. The others ave dead burn wooden wateva flesh they could join dem it would b like the world v myers

ironmovies
Myers and l.face r the only 1s in ne danger as the others ave burnt dead wooden flesh or wateva. unless leather face used all his victims remains parts 2 cover imself like arnie in predator

bugmenot
Does everyone in the whole world become zombies or just that town? becuase on the specal features it said some survivors found the tape of that guy who owned the gun store..

Cinemaddiction
I'd imagine most, but not all.

SlipknoT
Maybe a few survivors

tabby999
like tibetan monks and stuff who are so secluded

eggmayo
Might even just be America, seeing how it was never explained how the zombies came about, maybe the rest of the world quarantined America?

Zilverz
I would propose that Planes/Ships would have been diverted from the infected areas .. so there must be survivors. But as fast as they spread and as unprepared as everyone is, who knows

Napalm
Well the zombie outbreak was probally quanentied so that other areas coundnt get infected

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.