can someplease help me code a guild layout for neopets

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mutant_evil
can some please help me , please talk to me on aol or aim, username = xdmonkeyboidx

justjakk
sorry dude but i dunno if this would be the right room to post this in. you might wanna check the rpg room in this forum. they may be able to tell you how to get to the tenth kingdom and find the golden troll with anxiety attack and the special code to get lara croft from tomb raider strip for you party at the hidden dungeon of grrrr. but i really doubt anyone would be able to help with code for a layout. if there is anything you would like drawn, painted, talked about, or otherwise given fame to, then your in the right place. until then the troll will only give you the mystery key to the fortress if you answer his riddles three two one KABOOM. you must not be very good at rpgs you just walked into a room full of time bombs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.