who is this?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cowboyography
He is talkin to Obi-Wan, not sure what his name is, thanks.

bilbofett
Tion Medon - helpful alien who helps Obi Wan hide out on Utapau as he is at this time a fugitive.

BAILY
How many "Who is this? Tion Medon" threads are we gonna get? Holy Moley.

Cowboyography
whatever dude, but how the F#@% would I know who it was or how can I possibly do a search for someone who I dont know there name, understand!!

now thanks Bilbo that all I needed, not a smartass comment, The Cowboy hates Smartasses!!!!! exept PVS he is funny. smile

BAILY
there is no need for cursing at me bud! I was mearly making an observation. I wasnt attacking you or anything. And if that was the way you took it, then I apologize. Sorry. embarrasment

Cowboyography
I think it sucks people cant say anything in here without someone else rolling there eyes, and mine wasa a simple question!!!

BAILY
It was a simple question with a simple answer. As I said I apologize.

lucasfilm
*roles eyes* roll eyes (sarcastic)
why didnt you just look around on the OS?

sith_darth_jay
maybe cuz he didn't know his name? big grin

Morridini
Shouldn't this thread been closed after the second post?

cornponious
Right, no offence to "the cowboy", but next time, just pm somebody with the picture. No need to start a whole thread. smile

cornponious

PVS
confused hmmm...seems like i've gained quite a reputation here laughing out loud

bilbofett
Yep, you got a couple of folks fooled!!! jk
Love ya PVS!!!!

jedijunky1138
why not just insert you question into a thread like the ROTS pic threads?
It's easyer than posting a new thread and you don't catch any flak over it.

lucasfilm
LOL yeah dumbasss!!!! dont make a new one! jeez. no matter how new you are, and i know you arent, you should still know how to do this!

Revan X
i would say so my self i'm not that new but i also know what and what not to do.

lucasfilm
no revan i congratulate you on almost all your posts. youve done a fine job unlike this prejudice "cowboy"

jedijunky1138
Lucasfilm, Why do you always have to cuss people out? Thats a good way to get banned. It's not nice ether.

matador
what an idiot... all cowboys are

Morridini
Please, can anyone tell me why this thread is still alive?

PVS
to a certain individual:

those who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

Darth Subjekt
a lesson not learned obviously....what can you do?

lucasfilm
ROFL!! laughing laughing laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.