Punisher 2099 & Punisher Vs. Spiderman 2099 & Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

uQifg2WV
I don't know much aboot these characters, so that's why I made the thread.

Arachnoidfreak
Some of the 2099 characters were much cooler than their regular counterparts.

Punisher isn't much different in 2099, he just has more technology at his disposal, and Spiderman 2099 is actually weaker than Spiderman.

I'd give the fight to the Punishers if they managed to hit Spiderman with a bullet(entirely possible). Otherwise the fight goes to Spiderman.

Depends on who is writing it really.

norrin radd

wrathofachilles
What do you mean 'entirely possible.' First of all, anything is possible, but in terms of the battles it's not going to happen. Spider-Man routinely dodges bullets, that's one of his trademarks. Spider-Man 2099 isn't weaker than Spider-Man. He has more powerful abilities, I don't recall if he has a spider-sense or not though. They would win hands down against the Punishers.

norrin radd

wrathofachilles
That's right, because the spider-sense is more advanced, like Kaine's. Yeah 2099 is not weaker by any means than 2004, just not as experienced and clever a fighter.

The Flash
The Spider-Men would win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.