What if they remade "Re-Animator"?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Johnlindsey289
Would it be cool or would it be major blasphemeny?

It's just a thought since there is going to be remakes of "Evil Dead", "Fog" and " Suspiria".

Who could take over Jeffery Combs's role as Herbert West?

Cinemaddiction
You don't **** with H.P. Lovecraft stories, unless your name is Stu Gordon. "Re-Animator" is perfect the way it is.

Mr Zero
No. Much as I like the taste of gordons cheese, a faithful version of some HPL would be very good to see.

Cinemaddiction
Like "Dagon", and "Castle Freak"? I meant to say if anyone retouches "Re-Animator" soley, it would have to be Gordon.

Evil Dead
I'm with C-dic.......leave it alone.

Mr Zero
Are you saying those are bad or good? I cant tell - I rather like them.

But yes, Re-animator doesn't need a re-do.. but im not against another pointless gorefest sequel!

Anyway, I'd like to see a period HPL "horror" with no horror, just creepy shenanigans.

Not very likely tho. The closest thing I think Ive seen was Carpenters flawed but fun "In the mouth of madness"

Johnlindsey289
So you can't fix something that isn't broken right? and no one can't replace Jeffery Combs right?

Cinemaddiction
Nope. If they DID, I'd suggest Leland Orser. He, too, plays a doctor in pretty much every role he takes on.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.