british FBI

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dean7879
Plans for an elite new agency to tackle organised crime have been unveiled by the government. i heard on the news yesterday...5000 agents will be workin for the british FBI.... the agency will be called 'Serious Organised Crime Agency'

whats your views

finti
whatever suits the british authorities, personally I couldnt care less

nitro-swicked
i dont give a shit. let them do what they want erm

shaber
grooaann

Clovie
Mi5?

shaber
No it's another of their new draconian laws.

Clovie
blink i;ve been thinking that british FBI is mi5 blink

shaber
The MI5 is old. This is a brand new thing.

Clovie
oh i see blink

A4E
lol.
which agency d'u guys think has better tech. MI6 or CIA?
i think CIA

Tex
All of their tech was useless when it really counted.

ash007
Man whats the point a waste of money if you ask me. We should spend the money training more MI5 officers

Jackie Malfoy
That sounds cool.I did not even know that the english would do that for us.Cool news!JM

The Omega

dean7879
nah i wont wink

why dont u post something interesting for a change smile

yerssot
"It's pathetic how you british still think you have the right to control the world!"

- Moon, Die Another Day

A4E
ROTFLMAO!!

that goes for america too!

dean7879
what u goin on about?
whats the british fbi got to do with controlling the world??

shaber
I don't know about the world, but it's another harsh measure imposed on us.

WindDancer
Question: What exactly is Scotland Yard? Is it a high police authority or is it similar to the CIA?

shaber
They certainly engage in police state machinations eg tapping phones, dogging relatives etc.

amity75
I wouldn't have a British FBI. Instead I'd have a team of police agents who's job would be to drive past gangs of neds/charvers at bus shelters and blow them away.

furryman
James Bond cool

yerssot
if you would have read the entire post, you would have found out that it was a quote from the movie Die Another Day

Df02
Scotland Yard is the HQ for the Metropolitan police force, or could be the entire general police force for the UK
MI5 is mostly for international problems, doesnt really work towards home policing.
This new organisation will work to eliminate organised crime within the country.

i think thats how it works, personally i think its good, more police can only be a good thing.
And MI5 and MI6 are probably not as well funded as the CIA, but are by far better trained

((The_Anomaly))
MI6 is way cooler then the CIA, CIA blows

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.